whats up with birdman ross slash perc 30 hicks

Posted in the Winchester Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
winchesters barbers

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Oct 29, 2009
pill snorter from powell co.... i heard he got caught trafficking in pills 1000 yrds from a school and writing bad checks....his dad made the business and he blew it or snorted it up...made big bird proud didnt he... maybe he'll come outta retirement and cut some damn hair.....
Henry

Winchester, KY

#2 Oct 29, 2009
So Little Bird not cutting hair now?

“I love my man!”

Since: Oct 09

Winchester

#3 Oct 29, 2009
yes he is cutting hair, the check part is right but not the drug part, he spent 30 days and is now clean.. just go to the shop and ask him dont be scared and hide here
Henry

Winchester, KY

#4 Oct 29, 2009
Good cause I'm long over due for a hair cut.
Operation Flamingo road

AOL

#5 Oct 30, 2009
41 Girly wrote:
yes he is cutting hair, the check part is right but not the drug part, he spent 30 days and is now clean.. just go to the shop and ask him dont be scared and hide here
yeah , that is why he was in the hood looking for perc 30. He isnt clean, never will be. dont have to go to shop and ask him, Hope he isnt cutting hair seeing his barber license is expired.
i see u

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Oct 30, 2009
yeah, and that krystal jackson that he was supposed to be marrying isnt no better than him. they are both liars, thieves, pill heads. both of their relatives still have to change their change their diapers. if it wasnt for shannon cox bailing her out she would still be in there for assault and battery on ross.
winchesters barbers

Dayton, OH

#7 Oct 30, 2009
yea i always seen lil guys going in and out of there i always suspected he was on drugs guess charter didnt help him lol i spent time there with him dude he will never straighten up
i see u

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Oct 31, 2009
i know wrote:
yeah all of them are f*cked him krystal and her cousin candra they all need to be locked up and never let out. i want to poke my eyes out everytime i see them. i just cant stand the sight of them. and candra is just one piece of work 2 kids and still shooting dope loser od already and do your kids a favor cause you being there is not helping them just hurting
Yeah, candra with her 2 kids and krystal with her son. That's a sad situation. The kids are the innocent victims in all this. The kids dont't deserve to have such rotten parents. Candra and Krystal could win LOSER MOTHEER OF THE YEAR AWARD!!
J_ME

Martin, KY

#10 Oct 31, 2009
I have to agree with you. I don't know Candra but from the sound of it, I'm not missing anything, but I do know Krystal and just let that be almost enough said right there. She's one messed up physco, pill headed, needle crazy who*e.
The father of her son needs to take him and keep him away from her. That baby don't need to see or be around that. But " i know " i can't stand the sight of her either, just her voice it's self is like nails on a chalk board.
Nutz

United States

#11 Oct 31, 2009
He just cut my hair and seems to be doing well.No one is perfect.

Since: Mar 09

AOL

#12 Oct 31, 2009
i see u wrote:
yeah, and that krystal jackson that he was supposed to be marrying isnt no better than him. they are both liars, thieves, pill heads. both of their relatives still have to change their change their diapers. if it wasnt for shannon cox bailing her out she would still be in there for assault and battery on ross.
All I had to do was Ping the IP , Jennifer. Want me to air your laundry on line?

Since: Mar 09

AOL

#13 Oct 31, 2009
i see u wrote:
Oh i see u, you dont want me to air your laundry online. All I had to do was Ping the IP, told me exactally who you was. Real good frined there Jennifer.

“I love my man!”

Winchester

#14 Oct 31, 2009
You are crazy and you know it I am a much better friend than that, even she knows I wouldnt say those things and I figured you knew me well enough to know to but oh well you believe whatever your heart desires but I know that I didnt say those things and you can ping all you want but you know just as well as I do that the IP or whatever is to do with cricket broadband, anyone with it would say that
coinz

Las Vegas, NV

#15 Nov 2, 2009
I don't know how he has been cutting anyone's hair, I have been going by there for 3 weeks trying to catch him in to get a hair cut to no avail, which is a shame as he is a pretty good barber. Have a lot of respect for his dad and I, too, wish he would come out of retirement.
maybe

Lexington, KY

#16 Nov 2, 2009
Kim in Winchester wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh i see u, you dont want me to air your laundry online. All I had to do was Ping the IP, told me exactally who you was. Real good frined there Jennifer.
From your spelling, I can almost guarantee you don't have the sense to know how to ping anything. Good guess, though.
simply lost

Cincinnati, OH

#17 Nov 2, 2009
what the hell is a ping im lost please help me
J_ME

Martin, KY

#19 Nov 5, 2009
Kim must be Krystal's mom?? just curious.....

“I love my man!”

Winchester

#20 Nov 11, 2009
yes J_Me she is
wally-winchester

Winchester, KY

#21 Nov 12, 2009
well i see how you people are.grow up dont judge poeple just because they are down on there on there luck. u always assume pills,pills,pills thats all i hear.just maybe hes telling the truth.ask his x-girl freind what happened....
birdman

Richmond, KY

#22 Dec 28, 2009
yes i had a problem wichester brought me down to the level of all the drug addicts in this town i lost my shop i lost my family and everything that matters to me in my life but i assure u i am clean and doing well for myself i got out of winchester and im never coming back but everyone can say what they want but i was and still am the best feckin barber that ever came to winchester me and dad but im not my dad and i never will be but that doesn't change who i am im the person that everyone used to know and that im doing well and ill never forget what winchester and my ex did to me but it changed me for the better i hope anyone who reads this can believe this but i dont expect to many of u to. but im moving on with my life and hope everyone who has nothing better to do can get a life and stop bringing other people down when they have problems of there own im sorry u have to bring someone down to make urself feel good i feel sry for all of u that do that goodbye and god bless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 48 min Sceptical-Mal 163,201
Lesa 1 hr Whip dat puz eee 4
New blonde at Speedway 1 hr Whip dat puz eee 5
Bang my wife 1 hr Gimme a break 1
Looking for a 1bedroom apt all utilities paid t... 5 hr Clarrisa 2
laura johnson (May '10) 5 hr codlick 7
Combating Drug Dealers 5 hr codlick 12

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages