grc football team
no way

Waco, KY

#1 Oct 7, 2012
How sad, we have not won a high school football game this season. I can't remember that happening before.
Thanks

Nerinx, KY

#2 Oct 7, 2012
no way wrote:
How sad, we have not won a high school football game this season. I can't remember that happening before.
http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/khsaa/k... Look for yourself lazy ass. Looks to me like several years. You gotta love the 98 season record. Perhaps you could google the past coaches record and put it up against other schools, if you really want to be depressed.
nbc cbs abc

Winchester, KY

#3 Oct 7, 2012
no way wrote:
Ithink it happened when coach ELY was here. I will tell you whats sad i heard we might have to play TRINITY first round of playoffs.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4 Oct 7, 2012
nbc cbs abc wrote:
<quoted text>Ithink it happened when coach ELY was here. I will tell you whats sad i heard we might have to play TRINITY first round of playoffs.
If they don't win a game, I don't think they'll have that to worry about. Not unless every team in the district is a playoff team.
The Problem Is

Grayson, KY

#5 Oct 7, 2012
Maybe they might have won some games if they had kept Columbia. He was not perfect, but why bring in someone that appears to no know how to coach. Serves them right. Just saying.
nbc cbs abc

Winchester, KY

#6 Oct 8, 2012
The Problem Is wrote:
Maybe they might have won some games if they had kept Columbia. He was not perfect, but why bring in someone that appears to no know how to coach. Serves them right. Just saying.
I think it was time for Columbia to go . And what I think has happened now, the committee that selected this coached didnt do there homework . They were so quick in replacing Columbia they thought any coach could come in and win .Sometimes that backfires look what happened to ky when they hired Billy G for basketball they didnt do there homework.
cnn

Parsons, TN

#7 Oct 8, 2012
If I were the center on that team, every time I bent over I would rip a fart so hard it would make everyone think I said HIKE!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#8 Oct 8, 2012
cnn wrote:
If I were the center on that team, every time I bent over I would rip a fart so hard it would make everyone think I said HIKE!
and the other team would think it was a hard snap count, and draw them offsides....it's just crazy enough to work!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#10 Oct 8, 2012
Outta left field wrote:
<quoted text>and the other team would think it was a hard snap count, and draw them offsides....it's just crazy enough to work!
LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min Strel 151,742
Single Ladies 35-45? 55 min Lmfao 7
Chris Galloway 7 hr Arc Angel 2
Amazon Fulfillment Associate - LGA8 Carteret Ne... 7 hr Reemis 2
walmart shopper 8/25 7 hr DerpDerp 1
Ready for high school football 10 hr Ben 15
Manager at Shell Mart 11 hr Mee 3

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages