First Prev
of 5
Next Last
wondering

United States

#1 Dec 29, 2011
does anybody kno anything about that place beside the kroger gas station. i think its called Bradys
hmmmm

Washington, DC

#2 Dec 30, 2011
wondering wrote:
does anybody kno anything about that place beside the kroger gas station. i think its called Bradys
wish someone would open a TGI Fridays or chilis or something here. Winchester is one dead ass town full of druggies and thieves. I can't wait to get my house sold and get the hell out if her, and I grew up here. I used to love the place.
bellastar11

Washington, DC

#3 Dec 30, 2011
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>wish someone would open a TGI Fridays or chilis or something here. Winchester is one dead ass town full of druggies and thieves. I can't wait to get my house sold and get the hell out if her, and I grew up here. I used to love the place.
AMEN!!!! Me too
Yep

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Jan 5, 2012
It is called Brady's Hometown Grill. Everything is made fresh when you order. Go check it out and support Jada in trying to create a better place to eat in Winchester.
menu and prices

West Liberty, KY

#5 Jan 5, 2012
What kind of menu and prices do they have on thier food? How about thier hours. I am always looking for new places to eat when I come to winchester. Sounds like something I might like.
Jada Brady

United States

#6 Jan 6, 2012
Thank you YEP for your support. I do hope Winchester will embrace a new restaurant with fresh food. We welcome any feedback to make this the best restaurant in Winchester. Please check out our facebook page Brady's Hometown Grill, twitter account BradysHG, and our website www.BradysHG.com . Official Grand Opening will be January 20th! In the mean time we have a limited menu to show everyone what we are all about. Thanks in advance for Winchester's continued support. We are very excited about this opportunity to serve the community.
Frankie

Washington, DC

#7 Jan 6, 2012
Opening day is almost here.
menu and prices

West Liberty, KY

#9 Jan 7, 2012
Even after looking at your webpage I have no clue as to what you serve and your prices. I hate to say this but that web page is terrible. If you want to get business you should update that web page right now.
Winchester

Richmond, KY

#10 Jan 7, 2012
menu and prices wrote:
Even after looking at your webpage I have no clue as to what you serve and your prices. I hate to say this but that web page is terrible. If you want to get business you should update that web page right now.
The limited menu and store hours are on the website.
Food Critic

United States

#12 Jan 7, 2012
Just ate there and have to say it was great food. It was of a fresh, home-cooked variety that was well worth the price. Service was excellent as well. The owner took the extra effort to come out to the dining are to greet the guests and ask for feedback. The wait-time for the food wasn't bad either. I really hope they do well.

As for the menu: It has everything from hamburgers & fries to a complete steak dinner. The prices are more than a fast-food place, of course, but excellent for this type of restaurant.

well

Bowie, MD

#15 Jan 8, 2012
Glad to know they serve beer, I WILL NOT patronize any restaurant that serves alcohol, so too bad.
infedel

Winchester, KY

#16 Jan 8, 2012
well wrote:
Glad to know they serve beer, I WILL NOT patronize any restaurant that serves alcohol, so too bad.
Why is that?
Jada Brady

United States

#18 Jan 8, 2012
Grand opening is January 20th. At this time we will have beer & wine service. Due to the overwhelming response to open early we decided to open without it currently. I do apologize about any inconvenience with the website. It's still being updated. Thank you again for your support. Hope to serve the community for years to come!
Dani

Winchester, KY

#19 Jan 8, 2012
Looking forward to trying it out! The menu looks good.
Rest Possible

Winchester, KY

#20 Jan 9, 2012
Jada Brady wrote:
Grand opening is January 20th. At this time we will have beer & wine service. Due to the overwhelming response to open early we decided to open without it currently. I do apologize about any inconvenience with the website. It's still being updated. Thank you again for your support. Hope to serve the community for years to come!
Wish you the best, but trying to rush an opening without full menu and having service down with the staff could prove to be a costly mistake....any customers that come now and see a half opened eatery will certainly form an opinion and word of mouth has great weight, in a small town more so than other places.....what is a few more weeks to open properly and use that time to make sure the staff is trained, the food is consitent and that you provide a good meal service with a full meu that will make a lasting impression on your customers?

If you are serious about venturing into the food service business, thenyou should really consult with people who have experience in the field rather than trying to wing it and gamble.....who is your chef/cooks? How much of your food is pre-cooked? When you say cooked to order do you mean freshly prepared and cooked, or freshly heated up?? Just some things to consider.
Hours of Operation

Richmond, KY

#21 Jan 9, 2012
Went by yesterday (Sunday) about 2:30pm to give it a try, but it was closed. The website says you're open Sunday. Can you clarify? Thanks.
wonder

Bowie, MD

#23 Jan 9, 2012
Rest Possible wrote:
<quoted text>Wish you the best, but trying to rush an opening without full menu and having service down with the staff could prove to be a costly mistake....any customers that come now and see a half opened eatery will certainly form an opinion and word of mouth has great weight, in a small town more so than other places.....what is a few more weeks to open properly and use that time to make sure the staff is trained, the food is consitent and that you provide a good meal service with a full meu that will make a lasting impression on your customers?

If you are serious about venturing into the food service business, thenyou should really consult with people who have experience in the field rather than trying to wing it and gamble.....who is your chef/cooks? How much of your food is pre-cooked? When you say cooked to order do you mean freshly prepared and cooked, or freshly heated up?? Just some things to consider.
My thoughts exactly!!! Doesn't sound like very good business management. I to was hoping that it would be a hit, but they have already hurt themselves. Ppl ESP in Winchester are not very forgiving and very quick to form opinions. Not likely to try something twice because they don't take well to change in the first place. Also, no liquor license? Just beer and wine? Another negative point.
Pinkie

United States

#24 Jan 9, 2012
It doesn't say BAR and grill, just grill!!!
wonder

Bowie, MD

#25 Jan 9, 2012
wonder wrote:
<quoted text>My thoughts exactly!!! Doesn't sound like very good business management. I to was hoping that it would be a hit, but they have already hurt themselves. Ppl ESP in Winchester are not very forgiving and very quick to form opinions. Not likely to try something twice because they don't take well to change in the first place. Also, no liquor license? Just beer and wine? Another negative point.
But regardless whether it is a bar and grill or bar, to own a business, you have to cater to all of the publics needs and desires. Realistically and in such a small twn, alot of ppl like to enjoy a mixed drink, beer or wine with a meal or just to stop on after work and meet a buddy to chat.
WJR

Bowie, MD

#26 Jan 9, 2012
Rest Possible wrote:
<quoted text>Wish you the best, but trying to rush an opening without full menu and having service down with the staff could prove to be a costly mistake....any customers that come now and see a half opened eatery will certainly form an opinion and word of mouth has great weight, in a small town more so than other places.....what is a few more weeks to open properly and use that time to make sure the staff is trained, the food is consitent and that you provide a good meal service with a full meu that will make a lasting impression on your customers?

I could not have stated it any better than you did here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sonya Pasley Gravett (Jun '10) 5 min winchic31 8
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min Rand and Mitch 4,357
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min ChromiuMan 130,991
Chad 1 hr love 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Cornelius Scudmister 153,035
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Birds 81,630
blah blah blah 4 hr LMAO 19
•••
•••

Winchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Winchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE