People who should not have children
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hey

United States

#42 Aug 4, 2012
Chelsea Ramey should not have her kid. She's a drug addicted slut, that would rather shoot dope and suck d!ck then be a good mother. I really hope Seth gets that child away from her before something bad happens.
Kelly

Louisville, KY

#43 Aug 4, 2012
Lion 18B wrote:
I have never met an SF guy who would be an MP after the fact. Sounds like your full of shit. If you claim to be 18 series and you are not, you are asking for a heat round to your chest! If I find out who you are, you will be reported to your chain of command, listed on Stolenvalor.com and given a personnel invite to meet a SF guy face to face.
Agree, and since invitro costs at least 10,000, his salary couldn't possibly support 2 attempts if he was. I'll call bs on this one but with that attitude he might really be from NY.
ok people

Morehead, KY

#44 Aug 5, 2012
now that was just mean n rude.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min Cczar 171,779
Winchester Last Post Wins 2018 3 hr _FLATLINE-------- 53
The Clown is Winnin' in Winchester (May '17) 3 hr _FLATLINE-------- 42
Anybody know anything about the arcade downtown? 16 hr Tyler Durdin 4
Warts 16 hr Tyler Durdin 3
add a word (Sep '10) 20 hr texas pete 76
Girl found 20 hr Concerned 1

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages