glam Hair Stylist suck
carol moberly

Salem, WI

#1 Jan 7, 2013
Has anyone ever had Carol do their hair She is a horrible dirty stylus I don't see why anybody would sit in her chair and pay their money for the crap she does what type of shop has their kids running all around the beauty shop is a place for rest and relaxation SMH I will never go to glam!
duh

Lexington, KY

#2 Jan 7, 2013
carol moberly wrote:
Has anyone ever had Carol do their hair She is a horrible dirty stylus I don't see why anybody would sit in her chair and pay their money for the crap she does what type of shop has their kids running all around the beauty shop is a place for rest and relaxation SMH I will never go to glam!
Awww.... Sounds like an envious douche bag, how sweet.
Go figure

Ripon, WI

#3 Jan 8, 2013
Only dirty Nasty C*nt$ get on topix and write $hit about people they are too scared to confront to their face.
Independent

Ripon, WI

#4 Jan 8, 2013
At least she is working to support her children rather then living off everyone else's tax dollars.
A Satisfied Customer

Louisville, KY

#5 Jan 8, 2013
I got my last haircut from her a week or two ago and am quite happy with it, and her girls are really sweet!
winchestergirl

United States

#6 Jan 8, 2013
She's done my hair a few times, and I loved it.. Really sweet girl. U rly should stop hiding behind topix and tell her to her face! What a coward!
truth

Winchester, KY

#7 Jan 8, 2013
She dyed my pubes real nice
who cares

United States

#8 Jan 8, 2013
LOVE her! She is great at what she does
childish people

United States

#9 Jan 9, 2013
I think it's so funny that bitter people have to post on this ridiculous website. If you were any kind of person with any kind of class or respect for others you would address your problems with this individual instead of posting on her slandering their name an business.. An YES I said SLANDER because this is what it is. You can tell by Carol's clientele an it's obvious if you drive by Glam Salon her car is always there an their parking lot always has cars in it so obviously they are doing something right to stay busy. So one dissatisfied client thinks its acceptable to post bogus claims on here. I'm sure if you were unhappy with your service she would of gladly fixed the problem for you like an adult but do to your childishness I guess that was way out of the question for you.. Huh???
NO COMPLAINTS

Winchester, KY

#10 Jan 9, 2013
I haven't had Carol do my hair but I did have Stacey cut my hair. She did a great job and I have no complaints. If u aren't happy with the way someone did your hair then u should say something to them about it instead of being an ass and putting their name on topix bc u think everyone will agree with u. I personally think u r a coward hiding behind your computer screen when all u had to do was tell her u were not happy with your haircut.
ELMER

Richmond, KY

#11 Jan 9, 2013
NO COMPLAINTS wrote:
I haven't had Carol do my hair but I did have Stacey cut my hair. She did a great job and I have no complaints. If u aren't happy with the way someone did your hair then u should say something to them about it instead of being an ass and putting their name on topix bc u think everyone will agree with u. I personally think u r a coward hiding behind your computer screen when all u had to do was tell her u were not happy with your haircut.
Don't do this clowns hair if she does come to your shop. Just ask Cindy at extreme hair in Beattyville.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Strel 160,781
Monica oliver king 2 hr Concerned 3
Looking for Sherry James 3 hr Concerned 1
Turkey leg, take a dump 5 hr Jim 1
Drug Court in Winchester 6 hr Moqwai 4
missing woman, frenchburg, ky (Mar '09) 6 hr Captain Obvious 16
how much time 6 hr cari 20

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages