why do people try to ruin others names
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering
#22 Dec 9, 2012
yes u r wrote:
<quoted text>yes you are one and the same...no secret about that.
sorry but im only 1 person and its not pam.
wtf

Louisville, KY

#23 Dec 9, 2012
ELMER wrote:
<quoted text>It's simple Pam. You are a liar. You are and old crone who's only life is topix. I almost feel sorry for you, almost.
How did this end up being about Pam? Did you assume OP was her? Bc I know Pam and it was not her, so please ,stop, bc you are making yourself seem like a stalker on topix!
yukk

Clay City, KY

#24 Dec 10, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
How did this end up being about Pam? Did you assume OP was her? Bc I know Pam and it was not her, so please ,stop, bc you are making yourself seem like a stalker on topix!
this forum was started by a man not a womanafter he,d had time to think about what he,d done
ELMER

Stanton, KY

#25 Dec 10, 2012
Total Fiction wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm
<quoted text>Conflicting personalities?
“Interesting!”
I was just reading about that, it said the sufferer will inevitably go completely insane between the ages of 20 and 50 years old; That is, if it’s a symptom of defective DNA.
If the disorder is environmentally triggered, such as a harsh childhood, an abusive relationship,(etc.), there is no age range. However, if the disease is the result of long-term drug abuse, it’s a combination of both defective DNA and environmental issues. The patient shows signs of possessing an addictive personality, which is gene inherited, and “mental growth retardation“(mgr), which is usually the result of a long-term, stressful home life, unless, of course, it‘s DNA related.
Other symptoms include, but are not limited to, bestiality, suicidal/homicidal tendencies‘, cross-dressing/homosexuality (gender issues in general), eating disorders such as bulimia, lack of proper hygiene, confusion, and many others.
Plz, seek out a good doctor!
Now you are trying to project your mental problems on me. I guess after as long as I have tried to shut you down transference is natural.
lol at u

Winchester, KY

#26 Dec 10, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
there's no seeming to it, ELMER is a bona fide cyber stalker.
ELMER

Versailles, KY

#27 Dec 10, 2012
lol at u wrote:
<quoted text>there's no seeming to it, ELMER is a bona fide cyber stalker.
Can you prove this. For me to be a stalker you have to know me. So LOL back at you. I can prove in a court of law how you attacked me in thread after thread under your fake names. Take me to court if you can prove I'm a stalker. I will have a counter suit. If I win all I want is and injunction against you banning you from owning or operating a internet device for five years. Go for it crone. I dare You!
YEAH

AOL

#28 Dec 10, 2012
pam wrote:
<quoted text>is this chuck caudill or debbie kidd? i think you two are each other's wet dream... LOL
i kidd you not im no caudill stay ure azz in beatyville we dont need youre drama in winchesterpeople like you all is what messes good neighborhoods up
donchya

Winchester, KY

#29 Dec 10, 2012
lmao, poor disturbed one, she needs her lil boy...they incest each other
rabitt

United States

#30 Dec 10, 2012
I dont think a public site is stalking someone. Get a life people.. Did you know the def for stalker is not in the new international webster's dictionary? I think you are looking more for intruder. But one cant be a intruder on a public site. As long as a person isnt cursing someone, threating someone's lives, or slandering someone or saying someone real name on topix I dont think you have a case.. Be nice people quit trying to cause other people trouble.
gay guy

Winchester, KY

#31 Dec 11, 2012
Nice is not in Caudill’s vocabulary, he gets thrills in kooky ways. Ever see a gay man with no man? He starts stalking and attacking women. What it is, he’s become so desperate for that loving feeling, he goes against everything he believes in and desires a woman…OF ALL THINGS. Gays like caudill give’s all gays a bad reputation.

@ Caudill, do something with that hair ya smuck, grow a pony tail, maybe you can get a guy then.
lmao

United States

#32 Dec 11, 2012
rabitt wrote:
I dont think a public site is stalking someone. Get a life people.. Did you know the def for stalker is not in the new international webster's dictionary? I think you are looking more for intruder. But one cant be a intruder on a public site. As long as a person isnt cursing someone, threating someone's lives, or slandering someone or saying someone real name on topix I dont think you have a case.. Be nice people quit trying to cause other people trouble.
right .
ELMER

Mount Sterling, KY

#33 Dec 11, 2012
gay guy wrote:
Nice is not in Caudill’s vocabulary, he gets thrills in kooky ways. Ever see a gay man with no man? He starts stalking and attacking women. What it is, he’s become so desperate for that loving feeling, he goes against everything he believes in and desires a woman…OF ALL THINGS. Gays like caudill give’s all gays a bad reputation.
@ Caudill, do something with that hair ya smuck, grow a pony tail, maybe you can get a guy then.
It would seem that Pam is trying to sell her lies about Beattyville and her people to the people of Winchester.
hey smuck

Winchester, KY

#34 Dec 11, 2012
ELMER wrote:
<quoted text>It would seem that Pam is trying to sell her lies about Beattyville and her people to the people of Winchester.
my people? i don't have no people. you be one crazy acting smuck.
ELMER

Georgetown, KY

#35 Dec 13, 2012
hey smuck wrote:
<quoted text>my people? i don't have no people. you be one crazy acting smuck.
The meaning was Beattyville's people not yours. But I shouldn't expect much from a piece of Michigan born white trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Peter stain 149,568
Cory Todd Price 5 hr Been a long time 1
Byron Blythe (Mar '10) 7 hr leebrotzge 29
Winchester Kroger 8 hr SHOPPER 1
What happened to Summer Was Good post? 9 hr Busted 1
Squatty for Judge Exec 9 hr sick of it 5
Dee Morton 9 hr Terms is Service 1

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages