why do people try to ruin others names

Posted in the Winchester Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the man

Richmond, KY

#1 Dec 7, 2012
Really people why do u wanna get on here and talk smack about people i mean yes it is funny sometimes to find stuff out about people but 9 times outta 10 they dont do that anymore have matured since then its just stupid. The time you have wasted on here you could have cleaned your house or showed some love to a loved one or watch your favorite show. Just be careful what you about someone because in the end it will come back to you its called karma ived talked about people b4 and has came back n bite me in the azz lol so stay classy winchester
Mandy

United States

#2 Dec 7, 2012
They either do it because its true, maybe expose them so they stop, or they are jealous, feel threatened.
ELMER

Georgetown, KY

#3 Dec 7, 2012
the man wrote:
Really people why do u wanna get on here and talk smack about people i mean yes it is funny sometimes to find stuff out about people but 9 times outta 10 they dont do that anymore have matured since then its just stupid. The time you have wasted on here you could have cleaned your house or showed some love to a loved one or watch your favorite show. Just be careful what you about someone because in the end it will come back to you its called karma ived talked about people b4 and has came back n bite me in the azz lol so stay classy winchester
It's simple Pam. You are a liar. You are and old crone who's only life is topix. I almost feel sorry for you, almost.
why dont u grow up
#5 Dec 8, 2012
ELMER
Total Fiction

Winchester, KY

#6 Dec 8, 2012
ELMER wrote:
<quoted text>It's simple Pam. You are a liar. You are and old crone who's only life is topix. I almost feel sorry for you, almost.
Hmmmm
why dont u grow up wrote:
ELMER
Conflicting personalities?
“Interesting!”

I was just reading about that, it said the sufferer will inevitably go completely insane between the ages of 20 and 50 years old; That is, if it’s a symptom of defective DNA.

If the disorder is environmentally triggered, such as a harsh childhood, an abusive relationship,(etc.), there is no age range. However, if the disease is the result of long-term drug abuse, it’s a combination of both defective DNA and environmental issues. The patient shows signs of possessing an addictive personality, which is gene inherited, and “mental growth retardation“(mgr), which is usually the result of a long-term, stressful home life, unless, of course, it‘s DNA related.

Other symptoms include, but are not limited to, bestiality, suicidal/homicidal tendencies‘, cross-dressing/homosexuality (gender issues in general), eating disorders such as bulimia, lack of proper hygiene, confusion, and many others.

Plz, seek out a good doctor!
lmao

Tucker, GA

#7 Dec 8, 2012
Mandy wrote:
They either do it because its true, maybe expose them so they stop, or they are jealous, feel threatened.
True . But I see no point in it . Whether its true or not . I know plenty of dirt on a lot of people yet I don't get on her blasting them . It's pointless and makes the person starting the drama look very immature . Doesn't do any good for anyone really .
Browneyes
#8 Dec 8, 2012
ELMER wrote:
<quoted text>It's simple Pam. You are a liar. You are and old crone who's only life is topix. I almost feel
sorry for you, almost.
u need to go back to beattyville with ur friend pam.
iknowone

United States

#9 Dec 8, 2012
Maybe its because they try to act like they are something that they are not so no one els gets hurt by them a drugie caint help another drugie get clean
yeahh

AOL

#10 Dec 8, 2012
Browneyes wrote:
<quoted text>
u need to go back to beattyville with ur friend pam.
i agree winchester has enough drama without them both of them would mess up a wet dream
ELMER

Richmond, KY

#11 Dec 8, 2012
You are welcome to help me shut Pam up. I thank this area for helping to get her profiles banned.
maybe

Louisville, KY

#12 Dec 8, 2012
ELMER wrote:
You are welcome to help me shut Pam up. I thank this area for helping to get her profiles banned.
We need to get her home Ip banned!!
maybe

Louisville, KY

#13 Dec 8, 2012
yeahh wrote:
<quoted text>i agree winchester has enough drama without them both of them would mess up a wet dream
I frequent both forums and know for a fact for the past few years, it's been Pam. I have even tried to reason with her!
maybe

Louisville, KY

#14 Dec 8, 2012
maybe wrote:
<quoted text>I frequent both forums and know for a fact for the past few years, it's been Pam. I have even tried to reason with her!
But now I'm done with her crap!
maybe

Louisville, KY

#15 Dec 8, 2012
Browneyes wrote:
<quoted text>u need to go back to beattyville with ur friend pam.
She will always return
the man

Winchester, KY

#16 Dec 9, 2012
Ya have your heart set to Pam don't ya this is not Pam overtime someone starts a discussion its Pam .tf is wrong with ya
pam

Winchester, KY

#17 Dec 9, 2012
What you are dealing with is the worst of the worse…and you have tgifootball to thank. She was the one that googled my name and brought the Beattyville misfit’s to this forum.

The Beattyville topix misfits are products of their environment, they are the result of drinking too much Jackson sewage. In the summertime, go there and look at the visible big boils on their arms and legs, and open sore around their mouths.

Yes, they are miserable and jealous of me because I had enough sense to not drink the water or diddle thier leftovers.
pam

Winchester, KY

#18 Dec 9, 2012
maybe wrote:
<quoted text>
She will always return
I have as much right to post here as anyone else, get use to it.
pam

Winchester, KY

#19 Dec 9, 2012
yeahh wrote:
<quoted text>i agree winchester has enough drama without them both of them would mess up a wet dream
is this chuck caudill or debbie kidd? i think you two are each other's wet dream... LOL
Browneyes
#20 Dec 9, 2012
pam wrote:
<quoted text>is this chuck caudill or debbie kidd? i think you two are each other's wet dream... LOL
c there u go bringing real names n here. truth 2 b known all the beattyville posters r all n 1 the same. get a life u dumb a$$ cun&#936;.
yes u r

Winchester, KY

#21 Dec 9, 2012
Browneyes wrote:
<quoted text>
c there u go bringing real names n here. truth 2 b known all the beattyville posters r all n 1 the same. get a life u dumb a$$ cun&#936;.
yes you are one and the same...no secret about that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
reggie davis 29 min angelking121 1
ava 34 min angelking121 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Strel 163,318
Joshua hopkins 4 hr Growup 2
Chris Crowell 6 hr Curious 1
anthony conner (Jul '11) 8 hr Old Pal 6
Combating Drug Dealers 8 hr Tim Doolin 22

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance