Elaine Farris phone convo with columb...
Rumor has it

Winchester, KY

#42 Oct 24, 2012
Large Bore wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks for another petty, unsubstantial post. You openly admit this subject has nothing to do with you and affects you in no way. And then, you go on to throw out unfounded insinuations. Perhaps you could actually add some context to your childish diatribe next go around. Put down your pitchfork and take a couple of breaths of reality while you think up your next concerned citizen feigning outrage statement.
I did not throw out unfounded insinuations. I stated a fact. Every teacher in Clark County received an e-mail from Kentucky Anonymous and the subject of that e-mail was Elaine Farris. I don't give a damn if you believe me or not. It's the truth.

Sounds to me like you are defending Ms. Farris when obviously YOU don't know all the circumstances.

As for me being outraged. I'm not. Just disappointed that this school system is in constant turmoil because of the actions of one woman.
well

Louisville, KY

#43 Oct 24, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumb @ss, why don't you research the group and see what you find!
Aren't you the eloquent writer!
Wisp

Louisville, KY

#44 Oct 24, 2012
"Every teacher in Clark County received an e-mail from Kentucky Anonymous and the subject of that e-mail was Elaine Farris."


That is not true.
What

United States

#45 Oct 25, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumb @ss, why don't you research the group and see what you find!
Anonymous is just a bunch of wannabe 'hackers' playing games in their parents basement. The vast majority of them have poor social skills, which is why they have the need to become apart of something they see as larger than themselves. The few who actually have technical skills use the ignorant drones as pawns. Without a doubt, the one on this forum is some little turd who's stumbled on them due to a need to belong to something. They've bought into the hype and downladed one of the botting programs these morons use to overload websites, which basically is all anonymous is any good at. The hackers that actually have a modicum of talent are consistently caught and punished. If they were anymore successful they'd quickly be classified as a terrorist group, which is by their own admission their goal.
Funny

United States

#46 Oct 25, 2012
The pot calling the kettle black.... If what Patti is saying and ding is all lies, Why is it that someone on your side of the fence is trying to hurt her? You should should tell them the next time get the right address! Apparently their to stupid to know they entered the wrong house and scared some lady half to death threatening to kill her if she were to scream! How pathetic is that?! This person will be caught soon enough or shot trying to enter into her home to harm her. When they are, I would advise you all to keep a mouth shut because its only going to make you look even more stupid. So go tell your group of thugs if they want to fight back to prove Elaine is doing nothing wrong, do it with words and physical proof. Not physical harm! Looks to me like the cowards want to hurt her to shut her up so their trash wont be leaked or proven!
Okay

Lexington, KY

#47 Oct 25, 2012
Funny wrote:
The pot calling the kettle black.... If what Patti is saying and ding is all lies, Why is it that someone on your side of the fence is trying to hurt her? You should should tell them the next time get the right address! Apparently their to stupid to know they entered the wrong house and scared some lady half to death threatening to kill her if she were to scream! How pathetic is that?! This person will be caught soon enough or shot trying to enter into her home to harm her. When they are, I would advise you all to keep a mouth shut because its only going to make you look even more stupid. So go tell your group of thugs if they want to fight back to prove Elaine is doing nothing wrong, do it with words and physical proof. Not physical harm! Looks to me like the cowards want to hurt her to shut her up so their trash wont be leaked or proven!
Hmm, that doesn't sound paranoid or delusional. Nope not at all delusional.*eyeroll* Yep, totally believable to any sane person.
lol

Lexington, KY

#48 Oct 25, 2012
Funny wrote:
The pot calling the kettle black.... If what Patti is saying and ding is all lies, Why is it that someone on your side of the fence is trying to hurt her? You should should tell them the next time get the right address! Apparently their to stupid to know they entered the wrong house and scared some lady half to death threatening to kill her if she were to scream! How pathetic is that?! This person will be caught soon enough or shot trying to enter into her home to harm her. When they are, I would advise you all to keep a mouth shut because its only going to make you look even more stupid. So go tell your group of thugs if they want to fight back to prove Elaine is doing nothing wrong, do it with words and physical proof. Not physical harm! Looks to me like the cowards want to hurt her to shut her up so their trash wont be leaked or proven!
What does Patti have to do with this thread? It's a national organization, remember? Patti and Joan aren't involved at all! This has nothing to do with the coach's dismissal, it's an independent investigation from people who have shut down entire nations and now they're in Winchester hounding the school superintendent - nothing to do with Patti, right?
lol

Lexington, KY

#49 Oct 25, 2012
Funny wrote:
The pot calling the kettle black.... If what Patti is saying and ding is all lies, Why is it that someone on your side of the fence is trying to hurt her? You should should tell them the next time get the right address! Apparently their to stupid to know they entered the wrong house and scared some lady half to death threatening to kill her if she were to scream! How pathetic is that?! This person will be caught soon enough or shot trying to enter into her home to harm her. When they are, I would advise you all to keep a mouth shut because its only going to make you look even more stupid. So go tell your group of thugs if they want to fight back to prove Elaine is doing nothing wrong, do it with words and physical proof. Not physical harm! Looks to me like the cowards want to hurt her to shut her up so their trash wont be leaked or proven!
Besides which, you are a whack job. An uneducated whack job.
Funny

United States

#50 Oct 25, 2012
Delusional? yea right. I figured you coward thugs would deny it. How about whoever has a problem with believing me, Check with WPD or maybe it will hit the paper. So go ahead and roll all the eyes you like.
Funny

United States

#51 Oct 25, 2012
" lol " I'm far from being uneducated or a whack job. lmao! All this Elaine, Paul Columbia, Patti, Joan stuff is what all this is about. If you are too stupid to see that maybe you shouldn't comment.
Funny

United States

#52 Oct 25, 2012
did you even read the first page? The phone conversation is from Elaine to Paul Columbia.
Duh

United States

#53 Oct 25, 2012
Seems to me they have skills considering they are releasing confidential emails.. They also announced today that they are here because they have been asked to be by citizens of this town and that there are many of them in surrounding towns like Lexington they notes the occupy movement there lasted 4 months. They also announced they have been asked to do another operation called "cleanstreets" in which Clark county pill dealers will be exposed. They also detailed Elaine's neice Tiffany Davis ha been brought up on charges for harassing Elaine opposers and that someone of African American ethnicity broke in patti neighbors house threatened to kill the woman who lived there because the truck in the neighbors garage matched columbias. Who knows where they get their proof from but the fact is its legitimate with ccps watermarks on the emails and all names match up . I for one am glad someone's cleaning the trash up here.
lol too

Louisville, KY

#54 Oct 25, 2012
Funny wrote:
" lol " I'm far from being uneducated or a whack job. lmao! All this Elaine, Paul Columbia, Patti, Joan stuff is what all this is about. If you are too stupid to see that maybe you shouldn't comment.
Duh, it was sarcasm in response to another post. Of course it's them. Duh.
lol too

Louisville, KY

#55 Oct 25, 2012
Duh wrote:
Seems to me they have skills considering they are releasing confidential emails.. They also announced today that they are here because they have been asked to be by citizens of this town and that there are many of them in surrounding towns like Lexington they notes the occupy movement there lasted 4 months. They also announced they have been asked to do another operation called "cleanstreets" in which Clark county pill dealers will be exposed. They also detailed Elaine's neice Tiffany Davis ha been brought up on charges for harassing Elaine opposers and that someone of African American ethnicity broke in patti neighbors house threatened to kill the woman who lived there because the truck in the neighbors garage matched columbias. Who knows where they get their proof from but the fact is its legitimate with ccps watermarks on the emails and all names match up . I for one am glad someone's cleaning the trash up here.
What documents have they "released" that weren't already possessed by the Patti Posse? Exactly what skills have they used to get messages between the dismissed coach and the superintendent, that his wife wasn't able to "release"?
lol too

Louisville, KY

#56 Oct 25, 2012
Funny wrote:
" lol " I'm far from being uneducated or a whack job. lmao! All this Elaine, Paul Columbia, Patti, Joan stuff is what all this is about. If you are too stupid to see that maybe you shouldn't comment.
You're a whack job because you're supporting this unproven, always threatened but never exposed, everyone's life is in danger and children will die nonsense created over a losing coach's dismissal.

You're uneducated because you can't spell simple words and your grammar skills are 5th grade at best.
Funny

United States

#57 Oct 25, 2012
lol too wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a whack job because you're supporting this unproven, always threatened but never exposed, everyone's life is in danger and children will die nonsense created over a losing coach's dismissal.
You're uneducated because you can't spell simple words and your grammar skills are 5th grade at best.
How about this for grammar.. F%@k Off thug!:)
lol too

Louisville, KY

#58 Oct 25, 2012
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this for grammar.. F%@k Off thug!:)
Yes, that's a very intelligent statement. Who but you would have EVER thought to type that? Definitely impressed.
What else can you do??
Dee

United States

#59 Oct 25, 2012
smh... "lol too" your not any better putting someone down the way you have been. What makes you think what your doing is any better? " Funny " was right about one thing. " the pot calling the kettle black " Now go ahead and bash me too.....

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#60 Oct 25, 2012
Dee wrote:
smh... "lol too" your not any better putting someone down the way you have been. What makes you think what your doing is any better? " Funny " was right about one thing. " the pot calling the kettle black " Now go ahead and bash me too.....
Which would you prefer they start with, your fourth grade grammar or your lack of critical thinking skills?
Dismissed Parent

Winchester, KY

#61 Oct 25, 2012
From what I can tell, she's not a very focused superintendent. She appoints principals (particularly Conkwright's principal) who are geared toward burdening the teachers with excessive meetings and requirements that have nothing to do with the education of OUR children and students. Furthermore, she is chasing off good teachers who are committed to the education of our kids and that's a standard worthing paying attention to. In short, I believe Elaine Farris has lost her focus as a superintendent by trying to become a politically correct leader at the expense of OUR kids. In short, it's time she go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr John 167,956
Cheryl marshall 5 hr hctib 2
Cheryl marshall 6 hr Ruby 2
wmu 10 hr Residents 3
susan nally 12 hr what? 1
susan montgomery/ jessica shortridge (Sep '11) 12 hr what? 24
65-Year-Old School Teachers 15 hr Stamina 6

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages