Meeting New People
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 20, 2013
Do you think Topix is a good site to meet new people for friendship, pen pals or more?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 20, 2013
I think it can be, but it depends on the person. Of course, it's also fun Topixing (that's a word?) with friends that I've met on the outside world, too.

Location hidden

#3 Feb 20, 2013
Outta left field wrote:
I think it can be, but it depends on the person. Of course, it's also fun Topixing (that's a word?) with friends that I've met on the outside world, too.
Yes, I enjoying bantering back and forth with people on here too.
john wayne

Winchester, KY

#4 Feb 20, 2013
hi olf an miss font this site makes me crazy, brings the bad out in me. an hell im a nice guy lol!

Location hidden

#5 Feb 20, 2013
john wayne wrote:
hi olf an miss font this site makes me crazy, brings the bad out in me. an hell im a nice guy lol!
You are indeed a very nice guy!
austin

Winchester, KY

#6 Feb 20, 2013
john wayne wrote:
There ain't an ounce of bad in u puss.

Location hidden

#7 Feb 21, 2013
john wayne wrote:
Hey there Duke, how's life treatin' ya?

Location hidden

#8 Feb 21, 2013
Outta left field wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there Duke, how's life treatin' ya?
Hey handsome ! How's my man?

Location hidden

#9 Feb 21, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey handsome ! How's my man?
Doing great gorgeous! How's my leading lady?

Location hidden

#10 Feb 21, 2013
Outta left field wrote:
<quoted text>Doing great gorgeous! How's my leading lady?
Waiting on you to come rub my back.

Location hidden

#11 Feb 22, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Waiting on you to come rub my back.
Guess I waited too long....you fell asleep on me inside of 15 minutes. Ah well, there's always tonight.
I call bs

United States

#12 Feb 22, 2013
Something tells me this Outta left fart character gets the runs easy? Do you leave miss fake at the table while you get up to take a dump? Do you know how rude and embarrassing that is? Here she is trying to finish a meal knowing you are in the bathroom squeezing one out sweating veins poping out! I think if that does it for her then any man has a chance? Besides the old bat has practically thrown her self at every man on topix. I would say that makes you Outta left fart one ugly character! Good luck with your make believe life!

Location hidden

#13 Feb 22, 2013
I call bs wrote:
Something tells me this Outta left fart character gets the runs easy? Do you leave miss fake at the table while you get up to take a dump? Do you know how rude and embarrassing that is? Here she is trying to finish a meal knowing you are in the bathroom squeezing one out sweating veins poping out! I think if that does it for her then any man has a chance? Besides the old bat has practically thrown her self at every man on topix. I would say that makes you Outta left fart one ugly character! Good luck with your make believe life!
Why thank you! And since I obviously have someone stalking my bathroom habits (since you described them in such fine detail, which would require you to stare - not polite!), I guess I need to pull that shade down. Creepy!
I call bs

United States

#14 Feb 22, 2013
Outta left field wrote:
<quoted text>Why thank you! And since I obviously have someone stalking my bathroom habits (since you described them in such fine detail, which would require you to stare - not polite!), I guess I need to pull that shade down. Creepy!
As witty as you think you are I highly doubt that you impress anyone in real life. I find it amusing that for whatever reason you and font feel the need to get on here and constantly express your love and friendship in front of everyone. I would imagine that behind your nasty finger pushing the buttons that you are repulsive!
agree

Winchester, KY

#15 Feb 22, 2013
yeah y dont they just get on yahoo chat it is so obveious the mis fake isnt getting lulled and wooed enuf and has to bring in the back up

Location hidden

#16 Feb 22, 2013
You both should be profilers! You figured me out. Wow! Just wow!

Location hidden

#17 Feb 22, 2013
agree wrote:
yeah y dont they just get on yahoo chat it is so obveious the mis fake isnt getting lulled and wooed enuf and has to bring in the back up
It is so OBVIOUS.

Location hidden

#18 Feb 22, 2013
I call bs wrote:
<quoted text> As witty as you think you are I highly doubt that you impress anyone in real life. I find it amusing that for whatever reason you and font feel the need to get on here and constantly express your love and friendship in front of everyone. I would imagine that behind your nasty finger pushing the buttons that you are repulsive!
Wow - witty comeback. I'm sure you all the rage at parties yourself!

As for love and friendship, ain't nothing like it! Makes me want to shout from the mountaintops, and from the abyss known as Topix.

Location hidden

#19 Feb 22, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
You both should be profilers! You figured me out. Wow! Just wow!
They obviously are. The one has my bathroom habits down to the scariest detail. And to think I was worried about those domestic drones law enforcement was checking into - this is obviously a far greater threat!
Really

Winchester, KY

#20 Feb 22, 2013
I call bs wrote:
<quoted text> As witty as you think you are I highly doubt that you impress anyone in real life. I find it amusing that for whatever reason you and font feel the need to get on here and constantly express your love and friendship in front of everyone. I would imagine that behind your nasty finger pushing the buttons that you are repulsive!
Nobody likes a cyberbully jackass. they were minding their own business, didn't say anything ugly or hateful. why don't YOU go to another site if you don't like it, crazyk9lover?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bad to the Bone Bolen 10 min wyomingal 19
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Strel 148,934
Jamie S 3 hr gunslinger 14
Snap Chat 3 hr doc 1
New dope house 4 hr Tim Doolin 29
Walmart 6/18/16 5 hr ashley 8
summer was good (Oct '15) 6 hr Neighbor 205
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages