Why do "Christians" hate everybody
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mandy

Pompano Beach, FL

#41 Dec 7, 2012
Because, they think they're better than everyone just because almost all of them are bible thumping assholes. They're the ones who tormented most people back in the day. They gassed Jewish people, burned Wiccans ALIVE, enslaved the Budduhs and blacks(I saw this movie and one of the slave owners stated "It's God's will") why? Because they weren't like them. Just saying.
really

Lexington, KY

#42 Dec 7, 2012
satan wrote:
<quoted text>i'm glad to hear that you are back on my team .its good to have such a hardcore atheist on my side .i love it when all christians get a bad rap for the actions of a few.i will keep the heat on for you bro.cant wait to see you.p.s ted bundy said to tell you hello and that he was cheering for you to make it here.good luck at the judgement i hope you get everything you want my child.love you to death yours truly the devil whom will not judge you.my middle finger means your number one my child
This is insane.
charlie

Winchester, KY

#43 Dec 7, 2012
I agree the above i raise three childre mysef.With the help of FATHER GOD.Have been going to church for 9 yrs.Was on drugs for 28 yrs GOD has delivered me from them.Have had more problems out of christians in the last 5 yrs than 28 yrs dealing with drugs addicts.Wanted to take my children to vol. for the needy my church told me i needed 15 dallors each person aso needed a back gound check for me.I pray about it MY FATHER GOD TOLD ME HE DOES NOT HAVE A BACK GROUND CHECK ON KNOW ONE ONLY THE DEVIL HAS THAT.People that say chritians are people and will maake mistakes give me a break tell the sinner that.We all make mistakes but even the sinner knows what i am aking about.We as christians have a responsbility
charlie

Winchester, KY

#44 Dec 7, 2012
Mandy wrote:
Because, they think they're better than everyone just because almost all of them are bible thumping assholes. They're the ones who tormented most people back in the day. They gassed Jewish people, burned Wiccans ALIVE, enslaved the Budduhs and blacks(I saw this movie and one of the slave owners stated "It's God's will") why? Because they weren't like them. Jus t saying.
I am a christian and can see why you feel like that.I will be the first to say I am SORRY.YOU HAVE EVER WRIGHT TO FEEL LIKE THAT.I hate to addmit sometimes i am a christian because of the way they act.
Just a christian

Georgetown, KY

#45 Dec 7, 2012
I have to say my family that I married into is the same way. I believe in my lord and in my mind he knows that, I don't have to go to church every day to prove it either. And as a kid I used to go to a small country church where it didn't matter what your wore or anything you were always excepted there. They were just happy you were there. I wish churches kind of went back to that. But however my parents served for our country and I was always taught never to judge that no matter what color, race or religion they were we were all gods children. So I have never been prejudice against anybody. But the family I married into like to try to twist things around. In there mind they can have black friends but yet judge the ones who are black that they don't know. They judge people for being gay but yet have gay friends themself but it is ok for the ones they know. That the bible says that cheating is one of the biggest sins but yet as long as they are blood it is ok for them to cheat. And I get constantly told that I am a sinner for petty stuff I do and I should live my life by the bible by them. Yes if you are going to live your life by the bible which is nothing wrong with it, shouldn't you live your life from the entire bible and not just the parts you pick and choose to live your life by? That is how I see it. How are you going to judge one person for whatever just because the bible says in one verse something. But then in another verse it says thou shall not judge. That you need to pull the wool from your own eyes first before you judge upon another. And those who judge will be judged. So now every time they throw a verse at me as if I don't know my bible or that I am not a christian I throw it right back to them. They don't like it then. Of course I will always be the wrong one in there eyes but at least I know I will stand strong at the pearly gates while they will have to answer for the mile long sins.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Don Barros Serrano 148,438
notorious gang known as highwaymen from Detroit 29 min Plethora 5
News Child Released From Hospital After Falling In G... 47 min big mike 9
summer was good (Oct '15) 4 hr Brittany 194
Littrell Homes (Sep '14) 4 hr dude 5
Ashley groves 7 hr Tyrone biggins 8
Dennis Hatton 7 hr L Adams 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages