First Prev
of 2
Next Last
thea banks

Louisville, KY

#1 Feb 28, 2013
Does anyone know kim hootens cousin antonio? Kind of short and sexy.
whh

West Chicago, IL

#2 Feb 28, 2013
His wang ain't short, he can sho plow up a girl mmmmmm gettin horny just thinking about it
somebody

Portage, MI

#3 Feb 28, 2013
Yeah he is my uncle
Sheww

Lexington, KY

#4 Feb 28, 2013
Hooten be pootin on ya'lls biscuits!
CHIC EATING

Winchester, KY

#5 Feb 28, 2013
I was in jail with him and can asure you him wang is ===look bout like ten year old boys wang=he not just short in height......not gay but in jail you see all..It was so small he waited till everbody sleeping cause they made fun him..poor man befor he get in shower....But mybe he hit a growing spell or something..poor man
neecie demus

Louisville, KY

#6 Feb 28, 2013
He is hung like a horse ive had him and my daughter had him
shaniqia koochie

Louisville, KY

#7 Feb 28, 2013
He's bisexual
neg nuggy

Lexington, KY

#8 Mar 1, 2013
Antonio gonna rip a fart right by your lips!
paris parks

Louisville, KY

#9 Mar 1, 2013
He will give up cookies for a blast.
farta fartz

Louisville, KY

#10 Mar 1, 2013
He's got 12 inches thick
Pipe he will pipe a man or a woman
alotta love

Louisville, KY

#12 Mar 2, 2013
Yes he is hung like a horse at least 12 inches.is he in jail i havent seen him in awhile? He use to stay in lexington.got on that shit.
Yuck

United States

#13 Mar 3, 2013
The name HOOTEN is all need to be said. All of them nasty, trouble, no good. Need to run them all out of this city. Shell, nasty welfare crackhead, her kids no damn good and worthless robbing people and selling drugs, Ron, well Ron doesntdo mich he always been kinda lame but his mama always been a crackhead not good for anythang, Paul garbage crackhead doesnt work, Inch he rabbed and assulted those girls at hotels years ago, and all the ppl that have more Hooten babies not worth much also just using our tax dollars to do they hair.
jane

Lexington, KY

#14 Mar 3, 2013
He will fart in your mouth for free.

Let it vibrate the lips he fart so hard!
Amanda

Winchester, KY

#15 Mar 4, 2013
lol @ his gf natalie arvin
Natalie

Tucker, GA

#16 Mar 6, 2013
Funny people always have sumn to say but neva to your face since you know who I am you abviously know where I am
Lmao

Winchester, KY

#17 Mar 7, 2013
Wow...sounds like someone got their feelings hurt. Get over it you just talkn shit cause you can't have his dick. The Hooten's are hard working ppl especially Paul. And whatever Inch did you better believe he's paying for it now. Old news find something else to say. Antonio does whatever to look out for his kids so don't hate cause he played you and moved on. Move on with your life he has lmao at you hoes.
Tashauna Hooten

Demotte, IN

#18 Mar 8, 2013
Evidently since you seem to know so much about the Hooten's them you know we don't play when BULLSHIT is brought to us!
Tashauna Hooten

Demotte, IN

#19 Mar 8, 2013
And about my brother Ron he the nicest guy you will come across so keep his name out your mouth. Since you are such a bad ass won't you post your name instead of hiding behind the scream.
TWAN

Phenix City, AL

#21 Mar 8, 2013
REAL TALK TASHAWNYA. DONT SAY NONE WONT BE NONE. PREACH. SAY IT WITH OUR CHEST. KEPP IT REAL
Heck yea

Lexington, KY

#22 Mar 8, 2013
TWAN!!!!!!!!!! Keep it real and shake your junkt in they face and show em your ham and eggs up close!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Out on the town (Nov '16) 2 hr Lunch 106
roofing for hail damage 3 hr Concerned 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr ChromiuMan 165,739
Shane Southwood 12 hr BIG GIRL 24
Need Lesbian Childcare 13 hr Happy_Hetero 3
Amazon.com Orientation and Start dates? (Aug '12) 13 hr CMM1980 154
winchester coatings (Aug '12) 16 hr A hard worker 12

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages