karen brown, elizabeth turpin

karen brown, elizabeth turpin

Posted in the Winchester Forum

leslie

Louisa, KY

#1 Feb 7, 2011
karin brown does not know why she got denied parole for killing michael turpin back in 1986 what is she thinking she should get out this guy is dead and she thinks she should get out and acted like she didnt know they was gonna kill him, whatever, and elizabeth turpin is up for parole next and she should have gotten death peanltiy
Concerned Citizen

Winchester, KY

#2 Feb 7, 2011
I do not believe either one of them should ever get out .If , Karyn Brown is tuly shocked by the parole boards decission this time , then she will truly be devistated when she gets denied again .And , that's what is going to happen , too .Elizabeth Turpin will never be released .Both of them are going to die in prison .Kentucky gave them the death sentence in a entirely different fashion .Neither of the two will ever figure it out .
BLS

Kansas City, MO

#4 Feb 16, 2011
leslie wrote:
karin brown does not know why she got denied parole for killing michael turpin back in 1986 what is she thinking she should get out this guy is dead and she thinks she should get out and acted like she didnt know they was gonna kill him, whatever, and elizabeth turpin is up for parole next and she should have gotten death peanltiy
Karen Brown does realize why she got set-back.....and she was not surprised but disappointed
as she has served 25 yrs for a terrible crime but she has shown remorse and has become a better person after getting off drugs ( which is what caused this crime....she has had nothing to do with Liz in the last 25 yrs ....It is a terrible thing for the Turpin
family to have to go thru.....but it is also hard on Karen's
family seeing her not having any chance to show herself as she is now.
and your point is

Winchester, KY

#5 Feb 16, 2011
WHAT? Their victim will never get to show what kind of person he would have evolved into either. How hard do you think it is on his family knowing the facts of what happened to him and the 2 CRIMINALS who killed him are at least breathing air and having communications with their families...Life in prison is a much more just punishment because it forces the MURDERS to think about what they did every day of their remorseful/non remorseful lives...who cares if they are remorseful. They ended their own lives as they knew it, the day they took a life!

“Jody”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#6 Feb 16, 2011
and your point is wrote:
WHAT? Their victim will never get to show what kind of person he would have evolved into either. How hard do you think it is on his family knowing the facts of what happened to him and the 2 CRIMINALS who killed him are at least breathing air and having communications with their families...Life in prison is a much more just punishment because it forces the MURDERS to think about what they did every day of their remorseful/non remorseful lives...who cares if they are remorseful. They ended their own lives as they knew it, the day they took a life!
I totally agree!
Unbelievable

Jackson, MS

#7 Aug 12, 2012
Ok, I read the book and I went to school with karen... The book states she was very popular in school..she wasn't.. Maybe in her own twisted mind. But even back then she was conceited and thought she was better..this book makes her out to be a victim?? She could be a bully in school when she wanted to be. I saw it.. Yes she was a good basketball player..but even then I personally didn't think she was a good person.. I remember when she got punched in the face during a racial riot at school I always figured then she probably deserved it.. She isn't a victim she's a criminal. She is where she belongs
Tracy

Dallas, TX

#8 Dec 29, 2012
BLS wrote:
<quoted text>Karen Brown does realize why she got set-back.....and she was not surprised but disappointed
as she has served 25 yrs for a terrible crime but she has shown remorse and has become a better person after getting off drugs ( which is what caused this crime....she has had nothing to do with Liz in the last 25 yrs ....It is a terrible thing for the Turpin
family to have to go thru.....but it is also hard on Karen's
family seeing her not having any chance to show herself as she is now.
Well of course she's remorseful NOW. She got caught. Everyone in prison is sorry because they want to get out! Well me Turpin will never get to experience being a father or grandfather etc. he is the ONLY VICTIM here.
Tracy

Dallas, TX

#9 Dec 29, 2012
and your point is wrote:
WHAT? Their victim will never get to show what kind of person he would have evolved into either. How hard do you think it is on his family knowing the facts of what happened to him and the 2 CRIMINALS who killed him are at least breathing air and having communications with their families...Life in prison is a much more just punishment because it forces the MURDERS to think about what they did every day of their remorseful/non remorseful lives...who cares if they are remorseful. They ended their own lives as they knew it, the day they took a life!
AGREED 100%!!!!!!! Well stated
luca

Lexington, KY

#10 Mar 6, 2013
I did alot of years with karen and liz both, can honestly say they are both manipulative and havent changed for the good at all, if anything for the worse!more so liz then karen....liz is the epitome of evil, she is mean , cruel, and slowly but surely getting crazier by the day!
lol

Lexington, KY

#11 Mar 6, 2013
Turpintine farts!!!!!!!
book

Winchester, KY

#12 Mar 6, 2013
What is the name of the book about her?
Wow

Nicholasville, KY

#13 Jul 14, 2013
The story of these people is on Snapped. These women must have been crazy to do this!
Lost

Winchester, KY

#14 Jul 14, 2013
Did this murder take place in clark county? If so what year? I don't recall ever remembering anything about this. What is the book called?
Wow

Nicholasville, KY

#15 Jul 14, 2013
No,it happened in Lexington. Richmond road area.Feb.1986. The name of the book is Fatal Seduction. I read it a few years ago it's a good book.You should get it.
Teek2

Greensburg, PA

#16 Jun 8, 2014
I was in peewee valley with both of them. Liz's new husband started the dog program there bc he had money. That bitch was still manipulating people even from the inside. All 3 are exactly where they need to be.
been there n seen it

Ashland, KY

#17 Feb 14, 2016
Liz has a husband on the outside but has slept with idk how many blacks in prison
Newgirl

Sioux Falls, SD

#18 Mar 25, 2016
been there n seen it wrote:
Liz has a husband on the outside but has slept with idk how many blacks in prison
What difference does it make if she slept with black people are you a racist
been there n seen it

Ironton, OH

#19 Apr 5, 2016
Lmao far from it. Just funny in her dreamland how she is. Sad sob stories for parole board then gets the fatiest nastiest COLORED female who she canteen out make look good and munch them. Ugly old hag.
UnPoliticallyCor rect

Lexington, KY

#20 Apr 12, 2016
Newgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference does it make if she slept with black people are you a racist
STFU

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min usa 153,663
Red hair girl named Crystal (Feb '15) 6 hr Larvage 17
univance 7 hr u know it 6
damion caudill (Aug '09) 7 hr Facts straight 18
Jealous Neighbors?? (Apr '13) 11 hr Dream catching 26
found and lost 19 hr STILL LOOKING 1
Who is tabitha davis with 19 hr jailbird finder 5

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages