Is Dr. Moores office closing?

Is Dr. Moores office closing?

Posted in the Winchester Forum

Patient
#1 Nov 25, 2012
Has anyone heard if this is true? I've been hearing rumors about him leaving town... He's my doctor and his office hasn't contacted me so I'm hoping it's just a rumor.
bozchik

United States

#2 Nov 25, 2012
Patient wrote:
Has anyone heard if this is true? I've been hearing rumors about him leaving town... He's my doctor and his office hasn't contacted me so I'm hoping it's just a rumor.
it may be true he writes scripts at a pain clinic in flordia he says he is goin to see his kids not true. Thats why he got in trouble with DEA. Find another dr that actually cares about u.
me too

Winchester, KY

#3 Nov 25, 2012
I've heard he's leaving too but don't know for sure. I know several ppl that got major pain meds from him that he cut off cold turkey & referred to other drs so idk what's really going on.
mad angry bird

United States

#4 Nov 26, 2012
Yes its is true! He is leaving, rumor is that he is going broke. Starting over in Florida to cover his butt, but what about your regular patients, your elderly, or handicapped patients. No concern for there well beings at all. Heard he is not even given a referral for a good doctor, there just saying call the hospital and your insurance.????? What a jerk!!
patient

United States

#5 Nov 26, 2012
Patient wrote:
your supposed to be contacted within 60 days of his departure, but I have not been sent a letter as well, and his last day is in December is what the office said. My friend called the BBB and the boards to see if that law was correct, and it was. Maybe we will receive it after he leaves.
Browneyes
#6 Nov 26, 2012
Dr Morris is gd. Give them a try. I have heard bad tales on Dr Moore.
Crazy

Georgetown, KY

#7 Nov 28, 2012
It does not pay to belive every thing you hear and half what you see he does go to Florida to see his kids and no he is not going broke he wants to be with his kids People get a life and stay out of his
-Sister-Golden-H air-
#8 Nov 29, 2012
Dr. Moore was once my doctor. He sent a form letter to his patients saying he is leaving the state and that January 11 will be his last day here. The letter gave suggestions on how to find another doctor.
stfu

Tucker, GA

#9 Nov 29, 2012
-Sister-Golden-Hair- wrote:
Dr. Moore was once my doctor. He sent a form letter to his patients saying he is leaving the state and that January 11 will be his last day here. The letter gave suggestions on how to find another doctor.
Yup. My aunt got her letter today !
pepsicola

Winchester, KY

#10 Dec 4, 2012
anyone no of a good doctor hrer in winchester?just moved here and dont no no one.need good friend
YEA

Winchester, KY

#11 Dec 4, 2012
pepsicola wrote:
anyone no of a good doctor hrer in winchester?just moved here and dont no no one.need good friend
DR ANDREAS
Angel
#12 Dec 4, 2012
pepsicola wrote:
Dr. Morris she and all the people that work there are wonderful. They are down to earth and if u dnt understand something then they will break it down for you. Love them and and wouldn't go to anyone else.
xyz

Winchester, KY

#13 Jan 8, 2013
I never recieved a form letter or phone call from the office. I found out from a family member that used to go there. I just hope they transfer my medical records before the office shuts down

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr Paul 163,842
Does anyone know Matt Willoughby 10 hr saltybish 1
Nikki Mora 10 hr curious also 2
Bald men are so ugly! (Sep '10) 11 hr Bald like Vin Die... 224
Sammy just proved he was WJR (Jul '12) 15 hr Syncho 112
Jason branham 15 hr The Enforcer 4
Racial Wars at GRC Highschool 17 hr Oh well 29

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance