Hickman Grocery
jack frost

Winchester, KY

#21 Dec 10, 2012
I stop there every morning..It's a habit. It's on my way to work, but I have to agree it's a dirty store and the women need to clean up a bit, not only the store, but themselves as well.
Curious

Lexington, KY

#22 Dec 11, 2012
Hey jack, do you know if these women fart in the store?
jack frost

United States

#23 Dec 11, 2012
Sure smells like it in there. Lots of farts
Roscoe Flatt

Worthville, KY

#24 Dec 11, 2012
Smells like one was pushed straight through the turd.
miss e font

Winchester, KY

#25 Mar 23, 2013
[QUOTE who="Stevie Jr."]Here's an idea, if you like it: go there. If you don't like it: don't go there! Wow, that was so hard. Idiots![/QUOTE] I knew all along that you were NW john Wayne. A girl on the store told me everything. Mr. Crowes wrecker driver. Sorry ma'am my ass.
not surprised

United States

#26 Mar 27, 2013
Always hated the smell of the store on Lexington ave that's closed now
Curious

Lexington, KY

#27 Mar 28, 2013
push a fart through a turd?????????
Doug

United States

#28 Apr 3, 2013
I eat there and if They are doing something else, They Always Wash Their Hands before They fix my Food... I'd say if You don't like something tell Wanda, I'm POSITIVE She will do what She can to Correct it... Or Just don't go back... Then You also wouldn't have to wait in LINE behind All of Us who do like to eat there !!!
Blondie

Winchester, KY

#29 Apr 4, 2013
Jenny is a nasty skank that works there loves the married men! LOL
haha

Cynthiana, KY

#30 Apr 4, 2013
so its about jenny!r u jealous
Jay

Winchester, KY

#31 Apr 4, 2013
Jenny your a nasty bar tramp you need to raise your kids
Positive Vibrations

Winchester, KY

#32 Apr 8, 2013
Your nasty comments about Hickman St. Are all lies your a bunch of jealous old women with nothing better to do with your time than to criticize others. I've been to the store the food is good the people are nice and the store is always clean and they are always busy. So you people should go out and find a life!!!
Jay

Winchester, KY

#33 Apr 8, 2013
Positive Vibrations wrote:
Your nasty comments about Hickman St. Are all lies your a bunch of jealous old women with nothing better to do with your time than to criticize others. I've been to the store the food is good the people are nice and the store is always clean and they are always busy. So you people should go out and find a life!!!
LMFAO Yeah we know busy in the back of the store!
Community Neighbor

Winchester, KY

#34 Apr 9, 2013
Theres nothing wrong with this store except for the cock suckers that are trying to belittle it. If you hate there then go some place else. Your nickel not coming in is not going to break them. By the way if they want timeline outside the more power to them that do so. You door headed mfrs that are on here runnin your mouths don't know shot except for the lies you tell. If you hate us then go some place hell and be careful going there and don't get hit by a truck or a bullet. Good day assholes and two face patrons.
i like the store

Winchester, KY

#36 Apr 9, 2013
Blondie wrote:
Jenny is a nasty skank that works there loves the married men! LOL
... you must be a blonde Blondie and that would explain your comment. Little slow aren't we.
sniffle sniffle

Winchester, KY

#37 Apr 9, 2013
Jay wrote:
Jenny your a nasty bar tramp you need to raise your kids
aahhh! ate you jealous again. kill yourself everyone would be better off.
dave

Lexington, KY

#38 Apr 9, 2013
I wanted to stop going there, but $1.59 for a can of farts is just too good of a deal. Shopping local is better than Wal Mart and in this case the canned farts are cheaper.
Seriously

Duluth, GA

#39 Apr 10, 2013
Hickman is always winning awards for their food, during lunch they are always crowded and if they are so nasty why do they stay so busy?
Jay,blonde, you both are ignorant. Jenny's kids are grown and maybe you guys could take the hint and grow up yourselfs sweetums. Instead of bashing people you don't even know...
Jay

Winchester, KY

#40 Apr 16, 2013
Seriously wrote:
Hickman is always winning awards for their food, during lunch they are always crowded and if they are so nasty why do they stay so busy?
Jay,blonde, you both are ignorant. Jenny's kids are grown and maybe you guys could take the hint and grow up yourselfs sweetums. Instead of bashing people you don't even know...
Yeah when every man besides their dad is raising them. Lets see hmmmm GOLDDIGGER my bad! LOL Hanging out in bars and being a cougar what a wonderful mother that is!
Diggen

Pikeville, KY

#41 Apr 16, 2013
Cougar I'll be!I Take Real Good Care of My Cubs Jay/boy. want to fight about it? I'LL TEAR YOU SEVERAL NEW A-HOLES GOT THAT. Of course who knows whom the hell this is ! so many wanna talk crapp about something they kno NOTHING ABOUT. Mad cause I Dug up Alittle Gold AND DIDNT SHARE ANY WITH YOU ....LMAO.... kEEP Talking no/ONE Cares....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min Athenesword 143,142
Missing you 39 min sandy 7
Trumps going all the way 2 hr Yep 2
Who's dated Scott F? 2 hr her 6
Need of a car !! 3 hr dreamcatcher 6
Jessica Stout 6 hr Dont forget the f... 8
Top 10 best lookin men( real me not thugs)! (Sep '14) 6 hr Dont forget the f... 36
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages