Hickman Grocery
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
grossed out

Winchester, KY

#1 Dec 3, 2012
I stopped at Hickman grocery today and 2 nasty women was out front smoking. I went in and a guy ordered some food from their deli and one of the nasty ladies never washed her hands before touching the food. They stand in the door way with the door open to smoke so if you are going in there, you have to walk through the cloud of nastiness. The store looks filthy and the women are far from friendly. I can't believe the health dept let's that place serve food. My first and only stop there
Yes But

Winchester, KY

#2 Dec 4, 2012
Yes, but their hot dogs are sublime.
Nope

Winchester, KY

#3 Dec 4, 2012
Yes But wrote:
Yes, but their hot dogs are sublime.
The word you were looking for was subpar. That place is disgusting,
just me

Winchester, KY

#4 Dec 4, 2012
They are filthy. Why would anyone want to eat there? Cockroaches and rats

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5 Dec 4, 2012
I happen to think the food there is exception. If you don't like it there is a really awesome easy solution to rid yourself of any worry or trouble about Hickman Grocery....
DON'T GO THERE.
Really, it is quite simple.
To each his own. I enjoy the place. Have never had bad service or bad food.

Location hidden

#6 Dec 4, 2012
exceptional*
lol

Winchester, KY

#7 Dec 6, 2012
Unicorns are real wrote:
I happen to think the food there is exception. If you don't like it there is a really awesome easy solution to rid yourself of any worry or trouble about Hickman Grocery....
DON'T GO THERE.
Really, it is quite simple.
To each his own. I enjoy the place. Have never had bad service or bad food.
Coming from a person who also believes in unicorns lol. You're right, to each their own. If you like mouse droppings and roaches in your food, more power to you. Think about where else them nasty hands preparing your food has been as well.
Stevie Jr.

Chicago, IL

#8 Dec 6, 2012
Here's an idea, if you like it: go there. If you don't like it: don't go there! Wow, that was so hard. Idiots!
just me

Winchester, KY

#9 Dec 6, 2012
Here's an idea Stevie...lay off the drugs man and go on a diet
fact

Lexington, KY

#10 Dec 6, 2012
Their hot dogs give me gas, but they are good.

Location hidden

#11 Dec 6, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from a person who also believes in unicorns lol. You're right, to each their own. If you like mouse droppings and roaches in your food, more power to you. Think about where else them nasty hands preparing your food has been as well.
Clearly I believe it is right. Since that is scientifically where rainbows come from. The ass of a Unicorn. If it is on the internet, it has to be true, right?

Unicorns are real, they live in North Korea, with Jesus and Elvis.
lol

Winchester, KY

#12 Dec 6, 2012
Unicorns are real wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly I believe it is right. Since that is scientifically where rainbows come from. The ass of a Unicorn. If it is on the internet, it has to be true, right?
Unicorns are real, they live in North Korea, with Jesus and Elvis.
I think you may be on to something lol, but Hickman is still disgusting
wow

Lexington, KY

#13 Dec 7, 2012
I shave my butt hairs at Hickman's.
Gail

Winchester, KY

#14 Dec 7, 2012
Oh that place is disgusting. Don't buy their outdated shelf food either. I seen cans with mouse feces on them. Never seen roaches but I would never eat anything them nasty women cook. I stop every now and then and get ale8
suzie Q

Winchester, KY

#15 Dec 7, 2012
aint nothing wrong with hickman street grocery. unless some one has a gripe with one of thoes workers.no need to run down the store owners an hurt their bussiness.pick your fights an leave wanda alone
Anonymous
#16 Dec 7, 2012
I'm from Winchester and have eaten there my whole life. The food is great, and the store is old but I'm sure it's not nasty and if you seen them not wash their hands maybe you should have brought it to their attention, as for them smoking where would you suggest them do it?? in the back alley!!!
seriously

Winchester, KY

#17 Dec 7, 2012
lizzard queen wrote:
I'm from Winchester and have eaten there my whole life. The food is great, and the store is old but I'm sure it's not nasty and if you seen them not wash their hands maybe you should have brought it to their attention, as for them smoking where would you suggest them do it?? in the back alley!!!
So you think standing in the door way smoking is appropriate? They might as well smoke inside. Just my opinion though.
seriously

Winchester, KY

#18 Dec 7, 2012
lizzard queen wrote:
If you have been in there and think its not nasty, I'm afraid of your housekeeping.
Bud

Winchester, KY

#19 Dec 9, 2012
Is is correct, one nasty store! Everybody has a say, I like Wanda and benny, But the store needs cleaned and NEW employees.Business would be alot better and better workers, cleaner store too.
Roscoe Flatt

Louisville, KY

#20 Dec 9, 2012
I stopped in there one day and they was a sign up that said "cheese sandwich $1.00 handjob $10.00" I asked the girl if she was the one that gave the handjobs. She said she was so I told her to wash her hands and fix me a cheese sandwich.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr eebie 170,048
Mitch McConnel has to RESIGN ! 4 hr Mel 4
Does anyone know Lanny Griffett? 4 hr Mel 2
Who is taylor fitzpatrick dating (Sep '09) 8 hr CCL 12
Washington st shoot out 9 hr therealtalk 285
butch prostitute on main st (Aug '14) 18 hr HAHA 5
Hall's falls (Feb '13) 18 hr Been there done that 13

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance