smoking(SPICE) or herbal incense

Posted in the Winchester Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wanna know more

Winchester, KY

#1 Oct 23, 2011
I heard this stuff is really bad for you now. I've been smoking it non stop for a couple months and I think this SH*T IS intense!! I wanna know more.....
jon

Romeoville, IL

#2 Oct 24, 2011
it can cause you to have seizures if u smoke enough of it
Larry Hoover

United States

#3 Nov 19, 2011
I have been smokein it every day for like a month and i have noticed in the past couple weeks my body has started to feel diff i dont even kno how to explain it. But i quit smokein tht shit yesterday cause i thought i was gunna trip out for a second and later on i threw up and shit. All i gotta say is just STOP smokeing tht shit cause its not healty at all and it will kill you just smoke weed!!!!
yea

Winchester, KY

#4 Nov 19, 2011
My friend & her husband smoked it she said she did ok but her husband started tripping out & freaking out on her, she said they smoked it a couple times & the last time they smoked it he started having seizures & convulsions she said they will never smoke it again, they had to call an ambulance to come get him & take him to the hospital he spent 3 days in ICU in lex because of it, she said he has not acted right or been himself since then, also read on yahoo news where a 14 y/o boy died from smoking it not sure what state but plz ppl don't smoke this stuff.
Non-Smoker

Macon, GA

#5 Nov 19, 2011
yea wrote:
My friend & her husband smoked it she said she did ok but her husband started tripping out & freaking out on her, she said they smoked it a couple times & the last time they smoked it he started having seizures & convulsions she said they will never smoke it again, they had to call an ambulance to come get him & take him to the hospital he spent 3 days in ICU in lex because of it, she said he has not acted right or been himself since then, also read on yahoo news where a 14 y/o boy died from smoking it not sure what state but plz ppl don't smoke this stuff.
YEA,I MUST AGREE ! Heard the same thing,its sold in lots of winchester stores,its Not F D A approved heard lots of bad thing about this crap. lost of young teenage kids are smoking this these days . IF THEY ONLY KNEW JUST HOW BAD THIS WAS,PLEASE all you kids need to stop smoking this before it kills you.bad stuff...I THINK ALL the Store that sell this should be fined,because they were suppose to remove it from their shelfs.please stop before its to late,the high is not worth YOUR LIFE.
wondering

Winchester, KY

#6 Nov 19, 2011
I'm smoking it right now I'm fine.

“I speak therefore I am heard.”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#7 Nov 20, 2011
This is the stuff that needs to be illegal. Since this is chemical it will do far more harm to you. Marijuana is a natural, herbal substance. It is not only used to get high but it's main purpose is for medicine. In turn since it is natural it is far better for you that the chemical stuff. It is also an awesome renewable resource. Clothes, paper, funiture, almost anything can be made out of hemp and it grows four times as fast as trees. Hemp and bamboo for that fact. Back to the facts. Spice bad, Marijuana not as bad.
wondering

Winchester, KY

#8 Nov 20, 2011
Make ciggs illegal if u make spice illegal
I was considering it

Winchester, KY

#9 Nov 20, 2011
I was considering it until I started reading about it. I'll just get me a little bag of weed.
The fact that it is sprayed with chemicals scares me. Of course the weed I get could be too for that matter but it's served me well for years.
It's a joke that pot is illegal. It's much less harmful than alcohol in my opinion.
wondering

Winchester, KY

#10 Nov 20, 2011
Evryrhing you eat is sprayed with chemicals.
kleark

Frankfort, KY

#11 Nov 22, 2011
I smoke it and it makes my eyes red and gives me the munchies. No its not weed but its a LEGAL substitute. As ling as its on the shelf, I'm gonna consume. People who freak out on smoke, really shouldn't smoke at all. Either you can handle it or u can't.
kleark

Frankfort, KY

#12 Nov 22, 2011
I was considering it wrote:
I was considering it until I started reading about it. I'll just get me a little bag of weed.
The fact that it is sprayed with chemicals scares me. Of course the weed I get could be too for that matter but it's served me well for years.
It's a joke that pot is illegal. It's much less harmful than alcohol in my opinion.
. I really like ur style;)
yea

Herndon, VA

#13 Nov 22, 2011
kleark wrote:
I smoke it and it makes my eyes red and gives me the munchies. No its not weed but its a LEGAL substitute. As ling as its on the shelf, I'm gonna consume. People who freak out on smoke, really shouldn't smoke at all. Either you can handle it or u can't.
well my friends have smoked real weed for years (for way over 20 yrs) & have handled it well, they handled the spice stuff well too the first couple of times before her husband started tripping & ended up convulsing & having seizures & having to be rushed to the hospital, trust me they have had their share of weed sum of the best but the spice stuff is dangerous, plain & simple, I hope you continue to do fine with it if you continue to smoke it, but if anything happens just know it can & it's a big possibility.
CRAZY

Anderson, SC

#14 Nov 22, 2011
You all will really do anything to get high , wont you?
This is a waste of your brain! You might as well have not been born at all.
There are enough chemicals in the food you eat, and the water you shower with...dont consume anymore just to get a high! Look at the risk you are taking! Would you rather be alive tomorrow, or a vegetable? Just to get high? Youre crazy!!!!!!!!
kleark

Frankfort, KY

#15 Nov 22, 2011
CRAZY wrote:
You all will really do anything to get high , wont you?
This is a waste of your brain! You might as well have not been born at all.
There are enough chemicals in the food you eat, and the water you shower with...dont consume anymore just to get a high! Look at the risk you are taking! Would you rather be alive tomorrow, or a vegetable? Just to get high? Youre crazy!!!!!!!!
. Keep on judging, and hug a tree while ur at it.
CRAZY

Anderson, SC

#16 Nov 22, 2011
kleark wrote:
<quoted text>. Keep on judging, and hug a tree while ur at it.
hugging a tree is better than smoking spice
Privates eye

Louisville, KY

#17 Nov 22, 2011
CRAZY wrote:
<quoted text>
hugging a tree is better than smoking spice
How about smoking marijuana?
problem solver

Richmond, KY

#18 Nov 22, 2011
party on dudes i get high all the time my only question is how much does it cost and where exactly can i find it in winchester
kleark

Frankfort, KY

#19 Nov 23, 2011
U can find it in ur mom, that's where I got it last time. XOXO
problem solver

Lebanon, KY

#20 Nov 23, 2011
hey kleark your mom gave me head as were getting high last night and she swallowed it tooo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris carroll 11 min Icaniwill 9
Racial Wars at GRC Highschool 11 min Fugal okay 21
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 57 min usa 163,768
Looking 4 hr R unner1 1
Face Tattooed Biker 9 hr what?! 2
Juanita Ballard 14 hr Dumbness 14
Rib and nic 19 hr Sammy 17

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance