Doc

Winchester, KY

#1 Sep 1, 2012
Anyone know anything about two lovely ladies that work there? The manager's name is Tasha I believe, she's been there a while. And there was another young girl the other day named Kaitlyn I believe. Either of these ladies single? Ages? Anything? I was on lunch, shoulda asked while I was there, but it was a bit busy.
Doc

Winchester, KY

#3 Sep 2, 2012
anyone, anyone.....Bueller?
pat

Winchester, KY

#4 Sep 4, 2012
Get a life.Leave these poor women alone!!!
Doc

Winchester, KY

#5 Sep 4, 2012
I haven't bothered these women. I'm simply asking a question. I'm sure that my question has not negatively impacted their life at all. So how am I being detrimental?
why

Somerset, KY

#6 Sep 4, 2012
You wana know who they are just go talk to them
lucy

Winchester, KY

#7 Sep 4, 2012
I dont know, but I can tell you they are air heads who cant even make a sandwich properly
Annie
#8 Nov 14, 2012
lucy wrote:
I dont know, but I can tell you they are air heads who cant even make a sandwich properly
Way to be rude. we r not air heads and if u think u can do a better job then work there and see wut its like to deal with pathetic ppl like u!
washingttonpost9 9

Winchester, KY

#9 Dec 1, 2012
The only airhead is Annie who complains everytime she has to get up and wait on a customer. The rest of them only half ass do anything. Caitlin is probably the best worker. The rest of them are trash. And if we are so pathetic why work there?
lol
#10 Dec 1, 2012
Annie wrote:
<quoted text> Way to be rude. we r not air heads and if u think u can do a better job then work there and see wut its like to deal with pathetic ppl like u!
its so hard to make a sandwhich "boohoohoo"
mary

Winchester, KY

#11 Dec 4, 2012
not sure who waited on my husband and I, but she started making my sandwich then left to go help someone who already had there food then came back only to do it again and never said excuse me i need to see what they need. just rude. besides she should have asked them to get in line like everyone else does. there was a line of about 5. so from now on we're going to the near McDonald's.
ME

Winchester, KY

#12 Dec 4, 2012
Last time I was in there a guy came to the front and was a complete ass. He had pill residue in his nose and when we decided we weren't eating there he got pissed and said we made him get up for no reason. Last time I checked u went to work to get off your ass!!!!
iknow

Winchester, KY

#13 Dec 9, 2012
just go to the one next to Mcdonalds , trust me ,better service ,better food

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min CCzar 166,373
want to be emt 18 min wonderinginwinche... 6
kelly lane hopkins (Oct '16) 1 hr Dude 8
Gerald Day 2 hr Searching for him 1
harvey chenault (Jan '09) 3 hr pepper 16
Old hospital property still dirt field 5 hr Dibs 11
Anybody know Lee Bowling? 7 hr hopeful 4

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages