First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bahaha

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#21 May 12, 2012
A little birdie wrote:
This is such a crock of shit there has been a warrant out for my son's father 4 over a year now and tha sheriff's office has his address but is to damn lazy to serve his dead beat ass he works but won't pay his childsupport. All the Winchester P.D. Is concerned about is their damn informents and rats or their drug runners like stevie jr. And chris harman and delina morris and tha sellars
yes I agree, then they have the nerve to post on topix & ask the public for help locating these people, didn't the informants give the addresses when they gave them names? We see how Winchester is ran they rely on informants that don't know where their supposedly dealers live, the PD issue warrants & rely on topix readers for their addresses what a joke bahaha!
well

Lexington, KY

#22 May 12, 2012
bahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
yes I agree, then they have the nerve to post on topix & ask the public for help locating these people, didn't the informants give the addresses when they gave them names? We see how Winchester is ran they rely on informants that don't know where their supposedly dealers live, the PD issue warrants & rely on topix readers for their addresses what a joke bahaha!
IF it was the PD that posted it. Even if they did, who cares? LEO often relies on the pubic for info (crime stoppers? media?) However they put them away, it's all good.
bahaha

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#23 May 12, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>IF it was the PD that posted it. Even if they did, who cares? LEO often relies on the pubic for info (crime stoppers? media?) However they put them away, it's all good.
I'm just saying looks bad on our town to conduct business like this but who cares this town will never be much anyway. The people of this town are trash & proud of it!
lmao

Lexington, KY

#24 May 12, 2012
bahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just saying looks bad on our town to conduct business like this but who cares this town will never be much anyway. The people of this town are trash & proud of it!
Every town conducts business this way. LEO uses every opportunity and source to investigate and always has. It's a job.
bahaha

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#25 May 12, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>Every town conducts business this way. LEO uses every opportunity and source to investigate and always has. It's a job.
Not every town, just small towns, go to other towns outside of Kentucky on topix & you will not find half the garbage you find in the backwoods towns. There are actually towns you can have intelligent conversations in on topix outside of Kentucky.
Sammy Smith

Winchester, KY

#26 May 12, 2012
Who ever put this list on here is one nosey lying piece of shit and you can take that warrant you say they have on me and eat the bitch because I called and checked it out even when I already knew that I had not done anything against the law for a long time. Those of you that put names out are really the ones that need your teeth kick out. Get a life and get out of mine.
holler lifer

Winchester, KY

#27 May 12, 2012
4 of the names on the stupid list are in their seventies or close to it so i kno that this is crazy to believe this list is real.
CLOSE FRIEND

Winchester, KY

#28 May 14, 2012
a little bird wrote:
Jeff Barnett [2] warrants
Lisa Haggard [5]warrants
B J Bryant [2] warrants
Brian Lacy {2 } warrants
Sarah McKinney [1] warrant
Savannah Dixon [7] warrants
Carolynn Stevena {4] warrants
Sam Smith [1] warrant
Chris Everman [6] warrants
Tommy J Willoughby [1] warrant
Anna Jarman [9] warrants
P D Jarman [16] warrants
Mechelle Richardson [16] warrants
Daniel Watson [3] warrants
Kieth "Rex" Martin [2] warrants
Felicia Smith {2] warrants
Shirley Jones [1] warrant
Jacob Sellars [6] warrants
Richard Abner {17] warrants
Stacy Dixon [9] warrants
Myra Smith [3] warrants
David Willoughby [2] warrants
All the above are drug offenses. The following are other offenses.
Daniel Watson [indecent exposure]
Jacob Sellars [window peeping invasion of privacy]
Michelle Workman [prostitution}
Brian Hall [ lude sexual act in public]
Tommy Stull [urinating in a public place]
Michael D Johnson [ theft by unlawful taking]
Jasmine Fox [ prostitution}
James C Mullins [contributing to the delinquency of a minor]
Stevie Fields Jr.[ trafficking in narcotics] 4 counts
Christopher Harmon [self abuse in custody] 26 counts
Anthony Hisle [lying to police on tape][trafficking [2] counts
I have a very close and dear friend that works in the drivers license dept, at the Court House and she said that a deputy told her that 12 of the people that are on this list would be raided and arrested tomorrow on no knock warrants meaning they are going to kick in some doors early and surprise one dozen then and the rest of the list in the same evening. Female police officers are going to assist the deputies at arresting the females with warrants on them.
hey

Winchester, KY

#29 May 15, 2012
i have seen 5 diverent police cars already this murning on north main and i ain't goin out for nothing. this is crazy how do peeps kno this shit b4 it hapens.,/? i nervis as hell.
Hmmm

Winchester, KY

#30 May 15, 2012
did any of this happen today?
silence is golden

Winchester, KY

#31 May 15, 2012
i have heard nor sen anything.
lmao

Lexington, KY

#32 May 15, 2012
hey wrote:
i have seen 5 diverent police cars already this murning on north main and i ain't goin out for nothing. this is crazy how do peeps kno this shit b4 it hapens.,/? i nervis as hell.
Well then get your shit together and you won't have to be nervous or hide in your house.
nope

Orlando, FL

#33 May 15, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
did any of this happen today?
nope & its not going to the list is fake, nobody is going to spend all the time it takes to build these cases just to turn around & give somebody the list to post on topix, that would be bad work ethics for the WPD
Hmmm

Winchester, KY

#34 May 16, 2012
I thought so.. Stupid ass people.
lol

Winchester, KY

#35 May 16, 2012
First of all if all these people are really wanted then what I'd like to know is why would you put their name out there like this so they can run or go hide out....kinda silly if you ask me!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#36 May 16, 2012
a little bird wrote:
Jeff Barnett [2] warrants
Lisa Haggard [5]warrants
B J Bryant [2] warrants
Brian Lacy {2 } warrants
Sarah McKinney [1] warrant
Savannah Dixon [7] warrants
Carolynn Stevena {4] warrants
Sam Smith [1] warrant
Chris Everman [6] warrants
Tommy J Willoughby [1] warrant
Anna Jarman [9] warrants
P D Jarman [16] warrants
Mechelle Richardson [16] warrants
Daniel Watson [3] warrants
Kieth "Rex" Martin [2] warrants
Felicia Smith {2] warrants
Shirley Jones [1] warrant
Jacob Sellars [6] warrants
Richard Abner {17] warrants
Stacy Dixon [9] warrants
Myra Smith [3] warrants
David Willoughby [2] warrants
All the above are drug offenses. The following are other offenses.
Daniel Watson [indecent exposure]
Jacob Sellars [window peeping invasion of privacy]
Michelle Workman [prostitution}
Brian Hall [ lude sexual act in public]
Tommy Stull [urinating in a public place]
Michael D Johnson [ theft by unlawful taking]
Jasmine Fox [ prostitution}
James C Mullins [contributing to the delinquency of a minor]
Stevie Fields Jr.[ trafficking in narcotics] 4 counts
Christopher Harmon [self abuse in custody] 26 counts
Anthony Hisle [lying to police on tape][trafficking [2] counts
This is actually a list for attendees for WJR's 2012 Family Reunion!
nope

Orlando, FL

#37 May 16, 2012
-Fearless- wrote:
<quoted text>This is actually a list for attendees for WJR's 2012 Family Reunion!
roflmao ain't that the truth bahaha that's funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr dollarsbill 132,146
Winchester town hookers 3 hr do mckinney 1
scotty and carl 3 hr jeebs 2
shooting 5 hr Getagriponlife 39
Captain Hall 5 hr Jim 1
Apartment Complex Shooting What Happened? 6 hr ku klux klan 23
pj casey (Feb '12) 7 hr another fling 3
lillian BRAY Barnett 8 hr Chris 5
Winchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Winchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Winchester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Winchester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:29 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:29PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan vs. Titans
Bleacher Report 5:00 AM
Can't-Miss Picks and Matchup Guide
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"