fact or fiction???

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2 May 25, 2012
Who is jebus?

Location hidden

#3 May 25, 2012
If you're talking about Jesus he is.Look around you.The trees ,flowers,and all else,all things of beauty did'nt just come from nothing.
geez

Boynton Beach, FL

#4 May 25, 2012
Omgosh...come on ppl. How old are you?!? I hate that ppl can't spell. Ppl do that crap on Facebook all the time. "Jebus" its Jesus and if you don't if he's real or not maybe you should find a church to attend and I hope and pray that you find that he is real before its to late :(
Odd-it-see Penelope

United States

#5 May 25, 2012
B and S are not even close on the keyboard. So maybe they meant Jebus. Learning about Bubdah, Ghabdi or Mobammed ?
well

Louisville, KY

#6 May 26, 2012
geez wrote:
Omgosh...come on ppl. How old are you?!? I hate that ppl can't spell. Ppl do that crap on Facebook all the time. "Jebus" its Jesus and if you don't if he's real or not maybe you should find a church to attend and I hope and pray that you find that he is real before its to late :(
"too late"

Location hidden

#7 May 26, 2012
Odd-it-see Penelope wrote:
B and S are not even close on the keyboard. So maybe they meant Jebus. Learning about Bubdah, Ghabdi or Mobammed ?
Well who is Jebus then? I have heard of several religions and that's a new name to me.
well

Louisville, KY

#8 May 26, 2012
Festus P Peabody wrote:
<quoted text>
Well who is Jebus then? I have heard of several religions and that's a new name to me.
Google.
Odd-it-see Penelope

United States

#9 May 26, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>Google.
that's what I did when I realized the b and s were not together on keyboard---D'Oh

Location hidden

#10 May 26, 2012
Learn something new every day
Odd-it-see Penelope

United States

#11 May 26, 2012
Festus P Peabody wrote:
Learn something new every day
I had to google it--"What a friend we have in Jebus" just don't have the same ring
sally
#12 May 26, 2012
AMEN!!!
just me
#13 May 26, 2012
Odd-it-see Penelope wrote:
<quoted text>
I had to google it--"What a friend we have in Jebus" just don't have the same ring
That made me laugh out loud...literally.
Anon

Winchester, KY

#14 May 26, 2012
geez wrote:
Oh wow. Post of the day. "I hate that ppl can't spell." ....

And no, Jebus isn't real lol. Read your bibles. Don't listen to your church. Then you'll know it's all a bunch of crap. Pastors pick and choose verses to teach. They leave out all of the nice ones like these:

Can't eat pork, shellfish, and so on.

Can't wear an outfit of multiple types of material.

Can't cut your hair or shave.

Women should be silent in church, obey their husbands or be stoned to death.

Oh, and by the way...God created "sin" and Satan. Then he sent himself as Jesus to earth. To die for the sin he created. And it's still here. He killed millions more people than Satan in the bible. He loves you unconditionally, but he'll burn you alive for all eternity if you don't bow to him.

Doesn't sound like an all loving and merciful god to me. Or logical. Wake up people!
Odd-it-see Penelope

United States

#15 May 26, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>Oh wow. Post of the day. "I hate that ppl can't spell." ....

And no, Jebus isn't real lol. Read your bibles. Don't listen to your church. Then you'll know it's all a bunch of crap. Pastors pick and choose verses to teach. They leave out all of the nice ones like these:

Can't eat pork, shellfish, and so on.

Can't wear an outfit of multiple types of material.

Can't cut your hair or shave.

Women should be silent in church, obey their husbands or be stoned to death.

Oh, and by the way...God created "sin" and Satan. Then he sent himself as Jesus to earth. To die for the sin he created. And it's still here. He killed millions more people than Satan in the bible. He loves you unconditionally, but he'll burn you alive for all eternity if you don't bow to him.

Doesn't sound like an all loving and merciful god to me. Or logical. Wake up people!
It's alright, calm down--- maybe purgatory would be more comfortable for you. Deep breaths--slowly exhale...feeling better? Now don't be such an unenlightened jerk!
Odd-it-see Penelope

United States

#17 May 26, 2012
Mr Font wrote:
I HAVE READ THIS STATEMENT 5 TIMES AND EACH TIME IT MAKES LESS AND LESS SENSE. DID SHE LEAVE SOMETHING OUT OR WHAT?
your wrong Mr. Font. This was not a spelling issue. Jebus is what Homer Simpson calls god. Watch T.V. Or google--don't be such a hard ass

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#19 May 26, 2012
Oh Jebus Cribst.... This thread is hilarbious.

Location hidden

#20 May 26, 2012
Believe
Odd-it-see Penelope

United States

#22 May 26, 2012
Mr Font wrote:
SHE SAYS "ITs JESUS AND IF YOU DONT IF HES REAL OR NOT".
I DO BELIEVE SHE IS MISSING SOMETHING IN HER STATEMENT.
I KNOW JESUS IS REAL BUT HAVE NOT WATCHED THE SIMPSONS SINCE I WAS 12.
I'm old. In my 40's- thank goodness for Google
Odd-it-see Penelope

United States

#24 May 26, 2012
Outta left field wrote:
Oh Jebus Cribst.... This thread is hilarbious.
your funny--made me smile

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min now 148,315
Justin Anderson or Tiffany Hawkins haircuts 3 hr King Leon 4
Wanted 7 hr Single man 20
cuddly buddy wanted 9 hr DV8 2
Your Facebook post. Tue Whiffff 8
New restaurant Blue Isle Tue Urnion 22
brian crowe Tue local 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages