First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#42 Jul 12, 2012
wjr wrote:
<quoted text> It's cool. I just didn't know right at the moment as to where you were headed with the molesting of a child. I almost lost it but I asked first what you meant. Thank you for explaining and I meant no ill will by my reply to your comment the first time.
No offense taken. I figured a simple explanation would do the trick. Have a nice day.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#43 Jul 12, 2012
OLF. You got plans tonight?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#44 Jul 12, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
OLF. You got plans tonight?
Nope. What are you doing? Want to meet up?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#45 Jul 20, 2012
Allen, I have another question.
FYI

United States

#46 Jul 21, 2012
If you are trying to contact Allen Gibson he passed away over two months ago and his family requested it not to be published in the newspapers. I am a family friend and will say Allen had been sick for over five years with cancer.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#47 Jul 21, 2012
FYI wrote:
If you are trying to contact Allen Gibson he passed away over two months ago and his family requested it not to be published in the newspapers. I am a family friend and will say Allen had been sick for over five years with cancer.
I'm so sorry to hear that, he did mention being sick awhile back. My condolences to his family.
William Jack Roberts

Winchester, KY

#48 Jul 22, 2012
FYI wrote:
You are definitely talking about a different Allen because the Allen in question is very much alive. Or he was as of last Wednesday and I have not seen anything about his supposed death. Post the obit Ol' fearless Einstein as you do all other documents as well.
FYI

United States

#49 Jul 23, 2012
Sir, Allens family did not have the obituary published and his body was cremated as it stated in his will. I do not wish to argue and will not defend Allens actions because I know he was very sick in mind, body and spirit. Thank you.
confused

Winchester, KY

#50 Jul 23, 2012
FYI wrote:
Sir, Allens family did not have the obituary published and his body was cremated as it stated in his will. I do not wish to argue and will not defend Allens actions because I know he was very sick in mind, body and spirit. Thank you.
the allen i know was at the pawn shop last saturday because i talked to him. i know you are talking about two different people here. the allen i know is big and wears glasses and is white.
FYI

United States

#51 Jul 24, 2012
I am refering to the red headed Allen Gibson that lived in Winchester until 2000 then moved to Shelby county. He died in late April of 2012. At one time he was big but the stomach and lung cancer caused him to lose a massive amount of weight. At the time of his death he was around 140 pounds. I do not know if he went to Heaven or Hell because of his remarks but I know he is gone from the planet Earth and I hope finally found peace.
Dream

Bowling Green, KY

#52 Aug 3, 2012
I just woke up from a dream I really can't remember. I am grasping at a fleeting memory that was maybe a message. I never knew Allen personally, only on here. We battled the war of words and I am not apologizing for my responses to his comments. Allen was saying in a shocking way to us all "Don't play with fire, you might get burned" concerning drugs. Maybe, there was a lot anger there because his life was being cut short and he felt he didn't deserve that. The comments were vile at times. He was losing his life to a disease he could not control, while others willingly give their livers over to drugs knowing death is a possible outcome. Just a little insight from a dream that I felt I needed to share.
Dream

Bowling Green, KY

#53 Aug 3, 2012
TYPO * lives
FYI MFKRS

United States

#54 Aug 20, 2014
According to Allen Gibson's brother in law, Danny Pergram as of this date and time, Allen Gibson is very very much alive and still a complete jackass . This all comes from Allen's brother in law therefore those of you that have said things like ( I've talk to the family Allen passed) you are all full of shit. I never could understand why a few people on topic were protecting Allen's ass but, I always did know that he was very much alive. He probably deserves to be dead but that is not and has not been the case as of this date. It's a fearless situation for those that hide behind usernames telling lies. Few users are truthful but never believed. Stick with the liars club you fraudulent posters because that is how you posters are. Usernames that tell the truth is one thing believe but users that continuously lie simply make readers sick. HAVE A NICE FKNG DAY ASSHOLES.
FYI wrote:
I am refering to the red headed Allen Gibson that lived in Winchester until 2000 then moved to Shelby county. He died in late April of 2012. At one time he was big but the stomach and lung cancer caused him to lose a massive amount of weight. At the time of his death he was around 140 pounds. I do not know if he went to Heaven or Hell because of his remarks but I know he is gone from the planet Earth and I hope finally found peace.
FYI MFKRS

United States

#55 Aug 20, 2014
FYI wrote:
DUMBASS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Vader 163,326
LOOKING FOR Acres for sale by owner 34 min Myhome 1
Looking for a 3+Bedroom house 36 min Myhome 2
Online Marketplace Exclusive For Winchester and... 2 hr Todd P 2
Looking for a 1bedroom apt all utilities paid t... 2 hr Trina 3
reggie davis 4 hr angelking121 1
ava 4 hr angelking121 1

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages