tim whitaker and his "girlfriend

Posted in the Winchester Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MOLLY

Winchester, KY

#1 Mar 2, 2012
so tim , you want to run your mouth about me? tell secrets ,tell lies wow you are such a good person! a good fu##ing liar! those other post on the other thread ,had NOTHING to do with me . i wouldnt hide my name im not a coward ! threaten me again and you will find out what happens,,such as you know epo and charges filed . i dont play childish games . what you did to my friend was WRONG! no matter how many names you call me or insults ,its still wrong to beat up a WOMAN ,even if she is in JAIL
MOLLY

Winchester, KY

#2 Mar 2, 2012
didnt even bother to tell me your name sheman did ya?
Just sayn

Winchester, KY

#3 Mar 2, 2012
I wondered the same thing about the new girl friend she is very scary looking no way a chick could have a nose like that and my god the leather skin!!!
United States

#4 Mar 3, 2012
Wheels on the karma bus go round and round, round and round. Looks like a whole bunch of people have fell victim to LIES.
mrs whitaker

Winchester, KY

#5 Mar 5, 2012
oh how sweet a pill headed pot smoker can get on topix and run her mouth but not on the phone,jealous???my a$$ today looks better than you,well he!! are you kin to sasquatch because you resemble alot,actually when i seen your picture i thought it was some kind of freak new animal that tim had hunted,scared the sh@@ out of me!I would get on here and threaten people with epos and the law and you slandering just face the facts tim doesnt want you and your who@@ a@@,oh and since you want to get on here anf talk about someone please let everyone know that you are married,your first kid doesnt belong to your husband and you have slept with over 30 men
tims new girlfriend

Winchester, KY

#6 Mar 5, 2012
please refer to the last post:Molly is married and CHEATS on her husband and if he doesnt know know i will make sure of it so keep your mouth off me and tim,if you have a problem with me,call me or come see me dont hide behind a computer
molly

Winchester, KY

#8 Mar 6, 2012
lol you are funny ,i dont blame you . i believed everything Tim said about his ex too so telling a bunch of lies doesnt bother me at all. i dont have your number i dont want it i dont want him,im the one who stop talking to TIM in the first place. its simple you leave me alone i leave you alone.
tims new gilfriend

Winchester, KY

#9 Mar 6, 2012
you got that exactly right you leave me alone and i will you,im not a fan of sh## talkers so with that being said unless you want your husband to know a lot of sh** keep tim and his new girlfriend off topics and dont be texting him for nothing anymore oh and before i forget you do have my number because your friend called it that day so i dont want to hear any excuses because im not that hard to get a hold of if you have a problem
Fact

Winchester, KY

#10 Mar 6, 2012
2 the new girl friend how can you talk about Molly when you cheated on your husband with not 1 not 2 not 3 but 4 guys and didn't one rent you a apartment and while he was working you would have tim over to see you then go back home to your husband? One night alone I personally saw 3 different men go in your house one was a married man oh and you also left your kids for weeks with no mother so don't talk about people if you are no better
molly

Winchester, KY

#11 Mar 6, 2012
you have my number too bit** excuses??? i have had it , go ahead and do what you got to do tell who ever you fu**ing want to ,hear me???? i wont let ANYONE talk to me the way you did or hold "secrets" over my head. oh and by the way ,you called me a sasquatch, that is so funny . im little in EVERY way .
Know when to fold them

Mount Sterling, KY

#12 Mar 6, 2012
molly wrote:
you have my number too bit** excuses??? i have had it , go ahead and do what you got to do tell who ever you fu**ing want to ,hear me???? i wont let ANYONE talk to me the way you did or hold "secrets" over my head. oh and by the way ,you called me a sasquatch, that is so funny . im little in EVERY way .
Except your puss.
molly

Winchester, KY

#13 Mar 6, 2012
lol ok i was setting myself up for that one
tims new girlfriend

Winchester, KY

#14 Mar 7, 2012
oh whatever you pathetic low life who**!You are the one that bragged about having 30 dic** up in you not me and as far as you go i could give 2 shi** less about slu$$ like you!You sure as he$$ wouldnt get on the phone would you had your friend doing all the dirty work for you,you coward mother-fu$$$$!so do what you do best and go get another 30 dic@@ crammed in you maybe you can include your husband in it this time or maybe you can smoke some more pot with your kids right there with you.i got a question for you bitc@,does subway allow whor@@ like you to do drugs while they work there or do they need to know to pis@ test you and i heard your manager knows so i will go to corporate to get rid of ppl like you serving the innocent public,all i got to say is your brave as he!! behind a computer shi! talking skank ho
tims new girlfriend

Winchester, KY

#15 Mar 7, 2012
LOL!!!ha ha ha I have laughed all day about you being little in every way,that shi! right there was funny as he!!,thank you i needed that laugh!you wish because from what i have seen unless it was some innocent person i seen a big fat lard a@@ that kindly resembled urcla off the little mermaid and i find it hard to believe that a woman having 30 dic** could have a small pus@@.Tim told me it was the stinkiest, crustiest, biggest pus** that he had ever had so find something else that you can brag about.
tims new girlfriend

Winchester, KY

#16 Mar 7, 2012
thank you know when to fold them amen to that
tims new girlfriend

Winchester, KY

#17 Mar 7, 2012
Fact wrote:
2 the new girl friend how can you talk about Molly when you cheated on your husband with not 1 not 2 not 3 but 4 guys and didn't one rent you a apartment and while he was working you would have tim over to see you then go back home to your husband? One night alone I personally saw 3 different men go in your house one was a married man oh and you also left your kids for weeks with no mother so don't talk about people if you are no better
thank you for all the know it alls
Fact

Winchester, KY

#18 Mar 7, 2012
No arguement new girlfriend knows I'm right!
part/time preacher

United States

#19 Mar 7, 2012
Fact wrote:
No arguement new girlfriend knows I'm right!
I agree.
wow

Winchester, KY

#20 Mar 7, 2012
new girl friend you are messing with the wrong pplz ,you keep running your mouth about Molly when infact ,you dont know her do you? you are truly pathic
molly

Winchester, KY

#21 Mar 7, 2012
lol thought you didnt hide behind a computer ?? i mean read your post, you act like a child with all the name calling,lies and trying to provoke a fight.just have to have the last word eh? are you that bored in life you have to talk about me , i feel sorry for you . evreything you said about me was a lie . go ahead make yourself feel better by insulting others

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Forumwatcher 176,859
Add a Word-Drop a Word (May '10) 8 min khloe 3,028
Evergreen Community Services, anyone ever work ... (Jan '13) 2 hr Hehe 4
caky workers (Jun '11) 2 hr Wincity 6
Miranda Carmen 14 hr Darkknite 6
Tabitha Hood 15 hr tabatha 4
Brenda Cooksey 15 hr not me 40

Winchester Jobs

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages