Car-mart.= Wal-mart
Wal-Martian

United States

#1 Nov 30, 2010
Wow when did walmart get in the car biz?
Don

United States

#2 Nov 30, 2010
Wal-Martian wrote:
Wow when did walmart get in the car biz?
Have you not been in the toy section?
JMM

Irvine, KY

#3 Dec 1, 2010
lol Car-Mart is part of Paul Miller Ford.. I bought my car from the location in Lexington.. and sadly I asked the question.. "is it Wal-Marts.." and they told me no.. lol had to ask tho but the name is doing what it was intended to do... draw business becuz of WalMart...
moma2

Winchester, KY

#4 Dec 5, 2010
It has nothing to do with WalMart and they are not in business with Paul Miller Ford. They are merely leasing the building and lot to sell cars on. They are a part of America's CarMart, a national chain, with a very good reputation, just like Paul Miller Ford.
Carguy

United States

#5 Mar 14, 2012
They will rip u off in a heart beat and when they put ur payments so high u can't afford them they repo it and sue u for the rest they have lots of gimmicks Together get u To buy a car from them I used to work for them and I know what they do if they have a car on the lot for 9000 they only gave 3000 To 4200 for it and they are junk everyone of them trust me people DO NOT buy a car from them or u will regret it and by then it's To late and u will get sued and pay for junk u don't have I worked for them for over a year and got screwed the whole time if u do have one with them now u know what I mean and I would suggest filing Bankrupcy and put them behind u
herbert jones

Winchester, KY

#6 Mar 15, 2012
thank u car guy for the info ill be sure to pass the word on
Look

Winchester, KY

#7 Mar 15, 2012
herbert jones wrote:
thank u car guy for the info ill be sure to pass the word on
Yep they sold me a lemon had to
Get a lawyer they back down and took the car back
Carguy

United States

#8 Mar 16, 2012
They won't back down they sold me a piece of crap and it blew up so they said I would have to still pay for it but they would put me into another one well I have kids and have to have a car and did it and a month later same thing and that left the both adding up to 10000 and they r sueing me and I worked for them worked my butt off to have that done they don't care about u it is about the money they say we strive to earn the repet biss of our customers by customer service yea right well I filed Bankrupcy they can kiss my a** please don't get mixed up with those con artist just FYI don't want Anyone to have to go through what I did
vero

Winchester, KY

#9 Mar 18, 2012
I got a car from them and i have had no problems. the Winchester lot is the best one. The people there are amazing. my payments are only 67 a week, which i believe is reasonable. The lexington lot will cheat you and sell you a piece of crap.
SCREWED OVER

Winchester, KY

#10 Apr 3, 2012
THEY ARE CON ARTIST IF THERE ARE PEOPLE (VERO) SAYING THEY'RE GREAT ITS PROBABLY WARREN OR MARCUS TO BOOST THEY'RE REP. THEY ARE CHEAP AND THEY'RE CARS ARE A PIECE OF CRAP THAT THEY GOT FROM A CAR ACTION IN MT STERLING, THEY START WITH $67. PYMTS THEN THEY RAISE THEM, AS SAID THEY ARE A BUNCH OF RIP OFF, THEY WILL SCREW YOU OVER AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LET THEM.
vero

Winchester, KY

#11 Apr 3, 2012
no i am a customer of theirs have been for about a year and i havent had any problems with them.i am about to get another car from them. sorry you got rip off but like i said I havent had any problems with them.
SCREWED OVER

Winchester, KY

#12 Apr 3, 2012
well u got lucky i didn't have a problem with the two other manager but car mart put these two to work and downhill it went i know of many people they have done the same way its ridiculous
old customer

United States

#13 Jan 18, 2013
I TALKED TO A GUY AND THEY DO BUY THE CHEAPEST CARS THEY CAN FIND THEN THEY MARK THEM UP 100PERCENT THEN THEY PUT SOME SORT OF BULL CRAP COVERAGE PLAN ON THE U PAY FOR KY LAWS HAVE DROP THE BALL TO LET PLACES LIKE THAT TO SET UP IN OUR STATE MONEY THATS ALL THEY WANT
WACHING OUT FOR YOU

United States

#14 Jan 18, 2013
tell every one if they bought a car there to talk to a lawyer they charge taxes on the amount of the auto an service contract ky laws say taxes r to be charged on book value of the car any thing over that they owe you that back they owe everyone that has bought a car there even if you don't have it any more or if you have payed it off or still paying an they are auction junk they buy cheap an price high .
needed cash

United States

#15 Jan 18, 2013
need money then go to them they will buy your meds talk to the girl in the office will take meds or food stamp cards for cash no questions asked

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Puff ball McFly 161,069
cats lose by 20 2 hr Pitino 2
Melissa "Fake Name Mylissa" Johnson 4 hr Blutune 7
Anybody ever had a big pimple on their scrotum??? (Feb '13) 4 hr LOL 14
kelly downey (Feb '11) 5 hr Melissa 8
Karen Banks (Jul '10) 11 hr Fosho 16
Class of 74 11 hr getting old 1

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages