idk
unknown

Winchester, KY

#3 Jan 25, 2009
he is a crazy mofo
anonymous

Lexington, KY

#5 Apr 27, 2010
jason is a lazy crackhead that screws over everyone he meets. He is a user and a killer that won't do anything that dosen't benefit him. That girl ashley should listen to everyone and stay the hell away from him. Eventually he will beat the crap out of her and make her believe all his lies. She seems like a nice person and i would hate for her to get killed. And patty is just as crazy for repeatedly letting him come back into her life. I feel sorry for him when chris graves gets out of prison. What is it about this guy that these chicks like? Its sure not his looks! Spongebob on crack
if you see him

Winchester, KY

#6 Apr 27, 2010
make sure to tell him that I know for a fact that Ashley is screwing Jay,s so called friend,, Bryan Crawford, Jay might do some messed up stuff but what kind of punk a#@ muther fu$#@! screws your girl then acts like your buddy!!!! I hope Jason reads this or somebody tells him, Bryan thinks he is such a player, him and that Bobby guy that he stays with. I think they are such players that they are doing each other. really, who could resist,,, friggin losers
know who

Lexington, KY

#7 Apr 28, 2010
I know who your talkin about. That lil hub bub had a stupid highlight in his hair at one point. He also did not wipe his butt well in high school.....FACT!
Best Friend

United States

#8 Apr 29, 2010
Jason is a loser. He only takes a shower or a bath about once a month. and that is FACT. Patty and Ashley dont have to worry too much about the crackhead, cuz he likes guys more than women. Why do people think that he hangs out with Keith Skinner all the time. Ok, they smoke together, but tha dosen't explain why he used to stay all night with him all the time. I don't blame Bryan for screwing one of jasons women. Jason is probably doing the same thing to him
Pattie

United States

#9 Apr 29, 2010
anonymous wrote:
jason is a lazy crackhead that screws over everyone he meets. He is a user and a killer that won't do anything that dosen't benefit him. That girl ashley should listen to everyone and stay the hell away from him. Eventually he will beat the crap out of her and make her believe all his lies. She seems like a nice person and i would hate for her to get killed. And patty is just as crazy for repeatedly letting him come back into her life. I feel sorry for him when chris graves gets out of prison. What is it about this guy that these chicks like? Its sure not his looks! Spongebob on crack
This is Pattie, and i could care less about jason. I know he used me, but whos to say that I wasnt using him until my husband gets out? My advice to any of the girls is to stay away from him. And if you dont take my advice, I promise you will find out for yourself very soon. That "boy" dosent have a heart, all he cares about is hisself and his crack.
lmao

Newport, KY

#10 Apr 29, 2010
what you were screwing him while your husbands in jail?? wow
what

United States

#12 Feb 10, 2012
who he kill jw?
Frank K

United States

#13 Feb 10, 2012
I saw Jason get the shit beat out of him at college park one day by Chris Graves, Chris' brother and about 6 more colored boys and then he asked me why i didnt help him, i said they wasnt bothering me.
What

United States

#14 Feb 12, 2012
Just shows all he can beat is women it makes him feel like a man .He needs help who did he kill?
Frank K

United States

#15 Feb 27, 2012
William Fulz, 34, of 15 Sterling St. Apt. 15, was charged Sunday with first-degree robbery and first-degree assault, I suppose they can be bunkmates now.
Ms fulz

United States

#16 Jan 1, 2014
Dis is his lil cousin and for all yu bitches commenting yall aint gone say nun of dat to his fuckin face! Crackhead or not my nigha on my family yall dont want them problems pattie yu should kno while yu running it ill make sure all of da females in da family see dis so we can all come to your door;)
tns

Lexington, KY

#17 Jan 2, 2014
dis and da you english you damn dumb a$$.. Or you one of them wiggers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where to apply for jail 53 min Big Blue 5
Gary stamper 1 hr Bo bo 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Wake Up 170,552
The Winchester Bowel Movements 4 hr Gary 1
add word drop word (Sep '10) 5 hr Maurice B 284
SHAMELESS MC in town? 5 hr WJR 27
Washington st shoot out 5 hr WJR 342

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages