Next Last
sue

Logan, WV

#2 Jul 30, 2011
Amen
Holy Shiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiit

Winchester, KY

#3 Jul 31, 2011
From what I have seen.. the only 2 people really doing any complaining is you 2... and it's all because you didn't get any of mommy's estate. GROW THE HELL UP!! Whats more important to you? Is it more important that you get your hands on mommy's estate or is it more important that your family love one another and care for one another and support one another the way your mother would have wanted? All I see here is a bunch of greedy ass vultures whining because there was nothing left for them to pick over! FYI.. if you are so unhappy about it.. take it to probate court! Topix is NOT the place to do something to try to make a change... going through the legal system is. Do yourselves a favor... I know the loss of a loved one is hard... especially when it is a parent... but seriously... do you really think you are honoring your mother's legacy with all this drama and foolishness and bullshit? Do you REALLY think this is what she would have wanted? Would she really want the family torn apart and everyone fighting and you blasting family business all over the web and making yourselves look like money hungry idiots? FORGET THE MONEY!!! Worry about mending your family... some things are more important than money or belongings.
Citizen

Richmond, KY

#4 Jul 31, 2011
Where do I go if I think that Brian Thomas does a good job? What website is that?
bingo mom

Winchester, KY

#5 Jul 31, 2011
im not a fan of brian thomas. he keeps letting zach lowe off because zachs mom an brian are friends.
the guy steals, sells drugs, pimps out his gf/ex gf/babys mom on backpage and now he stole guns as a felon.
i bet brians office lets him off with a small charge...
just my 2 cents
joyce

Winchester, KY

#6 Jul 31, 2011
bingo mom wrote:
im not a fan of brian thomas. he keeps letting zach lowe off because zachs mom an brian are friends.
the guy steals, sells drugs, pimps out his gf/ex gf/babys mom on backpage and now he stole guns as a felon.
i bet brians office lets him off with a small charge...
just my 2 cents
please go to complaints .com, ripeoff.com and report this it is free,good luck.
sue

Logan, WV

#8 Jul 31, 2011
this is for h-Shit you don,t know a thing but i do know about you and how they found out how you and your mom had sex tell the truth oh i forgot you won,t tell the truth ,as for wanting my mom ,s estate you are wrong i did not ask what you throught,what else is this site for you such a big man got dump by his boy friend talk about inbred don,t push i know who you are and what just because you don,t have your boyfriend you are in a bad mood,you would not take and respect your mom and that is you,hospice knows we my sisters and i was there for mom,i am all for giving all to hospice they was so good to my mom,now leave me and my sister the Hell along shit head,
Anonymous

Winchester, KY

#9 Jul 31, 2011
This is to holly shit,you sound like my kind of ass,send me email and I will send you a ticket,hope you like it ROUGH,I don't mine if you like to inclue your family,we will invite sick she likes to lick,love you LUMBER JACK.

Winchester, KY

#10 Jul 31, 2011
LOL... why is it people thrive on drama? Seriously... if it's not about the money... then why are you so upset over not getting any of it? Hmm... I think the circumstances speak for themselves. The money is apparently the issue here... otherwise you wouldn't be making such a big stink over it. It's ok to be a greedy f*cker... just don't try to pretty it up by claiming this whole big show of yours is about the principle of the situation. Oh... and lumberjack... the only one around here that likes WOOD is you... you cum drinking gutter slut... someone needs to stick something in your mouth to shut you the hell up... I would but my zipper is stuck! And sue.. if you blow other things as well as you blew that attempt to be funny... post your email address and we'll talk... I know a street corner you could work and we'd both be rich!
sue

Logan, WV

#11 Aug 1, 2011
WHY H-shit i think your mom already has that corner book,now don,t get all upset maybe if you are nice your mom will give you another bl,,,,,job like she use to,,you bore me i could care less what you think,oh and remember you are on probation,you might get send back to where you can pick another boyfriend ,know wonder he drop your sorry assssssssssssssssss,ha i laugh when i read your garbage ,
sue

Logan, WV

#12 Aug 1, 2011
H-shit you are just blowing off at the mouth ,,and you are good at that ,but not good enought to keep your boyfriend,and hospice knows who was there for mom,not every one is a greedy assssssssssssss like you,as for the corner your momand sister is running that corner oh so bad so sad,grow a set of ballllllllll and maybe your boyfriend will come back to you,ha,ha,ha,as for your zipper why unzip you don,t have any ballsssssssssssssssssssss,ha,h a,ha,ha you keep trying little j.r you might make a good bitchhhhhhh after all,lol
lol

Lexington, KY

#13 Aug 1, 2011
Holy, these people are not only greedy, they are nasty and just plain silly and immature. Let them rant. They are making complete fools out of themselves in a public forum and it's mostly just sad and a little sick what comes out of their minds. "So bad so sad"? How old are you people??

Winchester, KY

#14 Aug 1, 2011
Just because things with the will didn't turn out the way you all wanted them to... doesn't mean anyone did anything wrong... it just means you didn't get what you want. Quit being a bunch of cry babies. Seriously... sometimes life doesn't work out the way we want it to... but that doesn't mean the rest of us should be subjected to your endless whining and complaining. YOUR MOM WROTE YOU OUT OF THE WILL BECAUSE SHE OBVIOUSLY WANTED TO! Given how obnoxious and annoying the whole bunch of you have been I can clearly see why she wrote you all out of the will. Let me ask you something... do you REALLY think your mom would want you on topix of all places spewing your family business like this for the whole world to see? Are you really stupid enough to think that making asses out of yourselves and creating this huge public spectacle that is likely to get you all sued is somehow honoring your mom's last wishes? Do you really think that any of these childish and immature actions on your part is somehow going to bring back your dead mom? Well, let me spoil the ending of this little saga for you. You get sued.. the will gets upheld... the world gets confirmation that you are a bunch of cry baby morons. Thats how this is all going to go down... think about this... do you really think your dead mother would have wanted her entire family fighting over her will? Do you really think she would want all of you dragging this through court and making asses of yourselves in front of the world? Of course not. I think she'd much rather have had her children being supportive and loving of one another and looking out for one another... but you morons can't get that through your thick skulls. Oh yeah... you keep bringing up hospice... what you idiots fail to realize is this... IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT HOSPICE SAYS! Unless your mom specifically told them "when I die.. I want A B and C to happen"... anything they say in court will do you about as much good as anything I would say. And since... according to you... her mind was pretty well gone by the time hospice came in... I really think... if you will excuse the poor choice of words here... you are beating a dead horse on that one. Here's a wake up call for you... the world doesn't revolve around you and you don't always get what you want... now... go find something useful to do... like knitting or needle point. The rest of us are sick of hearing about this shit.
Just Me

Winchester, KY

#15 Aug 1, 2011
sue wrote:
WHY H-shit i think your mom already has that corner book,now don,t get all upset maybe if you are nice your mom will give you another bl,,,,,job like she use to,,you bore me i could care less what you think,oh and remember you are on probation,you might get send back to where you can pick another boyfriend ,know wonder he drop your sorry assssssssssssssssss,ha i laugh when i read your garbage ,
I can't believe someone would make a comment like that on here. Be it anonymous or not, it speaks volumes about your character. Anything else you say on here is totally irrelevant. Shame on you.
sue

Logan, WV

#16 Aug 1, 2011
you are right,mom would not want this,and yes it will be settler in court,but you are wrong about being out of the will ,it is because my brother lie to mom,but you are right i have had enought,
lol

Lexington, KY

#17 Aug 1, 2011
I like you, Holy Shiiiiit. You get it.
JOYCE

Winchester, KY

#18 Aug 1, 2011
please all viewers go to squeakywheel.com and be your own judge,moving on to bigger fish.when you get to squeakywheel.com type in search. County Attorney Brian Thomas.

Winchester, KY

#19 Aug 1, 2011
Sorry but when I see people dragging family issues into a public forum like this... especially when the death of a loved one is involved... it pisses me off. It's like people have no sense of privacy or self respect anymore. And sue... perhaps I stepped over the line with a few of my comments... but I did so only with the intent of getting your attention. There is a right way and a wrong way to handle things... and what you want now is for the judge to be sympathetic to your cause... and making asses of yourselves on here isn't going to accomplish that. Handle it through the courts... let the judge decide... and then be done with it. Brian Thomas... if I understand the situation correctly... was hired by someone to handle your mom's will. He is LEGALLY BOUND to represent their interests. There's some big fancy legal terms for it but basically if he doesn't represent their interests his clients can sue the pants off him... so you really shouldn't have been surprised when he chose to follow his client's interests and not yours. Let the judge sort it out... and stop blasting crap all over the internet... you aren't doing yourselves any favors by acting that way.
Susie grogan

Logan, WV

#20 Aug 3, 2011
HOLLY SHIT,I am sorry for what i said to you,and you are right,i hope you forgive me, i am just so lost with out my mom ,and i just wanted my two brothers and one sister to face what they did to mom ,they can go to church and go back out and sin,it is not about money ,mom left all her children the same,it,s about them putting a lock on the door where my sister had live with mom for 20 years,it,s about a child who was at home there who love mom,it,s about them going thur mom,s stuff and throwing her things away,so holly shit i am sorry for the things i said ,
Susie grogan-Joyce Murphy

Logan, WV

#21 Aug 3, 2011
HOLLY SHIT,we are sorry for what we said ,just having hard time dealing with the way they treated mom ,it wasn,t about money ,mom gave all 8 the same ,grief is something we wish on no one,my mom was a wonderful mom and you are right she would not want this,we hope you can forgive us,Sue,Joyce
Joyce Murphy

Logan, WV

#22 Aug 3, 2011
Holly Shit,i am sorry about what i said,our mom was our life she was always there to give us a hug and now we have to go on ,i just miss her so bad and you are right mom would not want this,so i am sorry please forgive me,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 57 min Peter stain 149,568
Cory Todd Price 2 hr Been a long time 1
Byron Blythe (Mar '10) 5 hr leebrotzge 29
Winchester Kroger 6 hr SHOPPER 1
What happened to Summer Was Good post? 6 hr Busted 1
Squatty for Judge Exec 6 hr sick of it 5
Dee Morton 7 hr Terms is Service 1

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages