First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2 May 7, 2012
If anyones looking for him he's hanging out at Trapp ohhh bet he's sweating now .. lmao!
Xactly

United States

#3 May 7, 2012
Where at ?
marsha

Hindman, KY

#4 May 7, 2012
Xactly wrote:
Where at ?
email me [email protected] or facebook either or..
lmao

Louisville, KY

#5 May 7, 2012
marsha wrote:
<quoted text> email me [email protected] or facebook either or..
marsha he aint wanting ur old dried up fat ass hes got a new girl who aint 40. sorry. you want $$ go to court.
marsha

Hindman, KY

#6 May 7, 2012
awwww.. u just mad cuz u didnt' get it old man.. lol.. he will be where he's suppose to be soon enough soo will u ... ain't got time to play on here anymore got places to go and peeps to see ;)
lmao

Louisville, KY

#7 May 7, 2012
peeps?? how old r u?? im not old or a man hunny but u go see ur peeps now
marsha

Hindman, KY

#8 May 7, 2012
lmao wrote:
peeps?? how old r u?? im not old or a man hunny but u go see ur peeps now
Well HONEY... tell ur junkie man to stop leaving the voicemails like he did yesterday telling me how much he loves me and be a real MAN and pay his child support, be a father to his son.. He left 3 behind least he could do is be in ones life
lmao

Louisville, KY

#9 May 7, 2012
marsha wrote:
awwww.. u just mad cuz u didnt' get it old man.. lol.. he will be where he's suppose to be soon enough soo will u ... ain't got time to play on here anymore got places to go and peeps to see ;)
get what soon enough? u rattin again
scotts bitch

United States

#10 May 7, 2012
who is his new girl? I thought i was we might have a broke drug dealer that thinks he is a player because he is telling me that he loves me too. how many women does he really have. gotta love topix u find out everything here.
marsha

Hindman, KY

#11 May 7, 2012
I dunno .. untelling he was messing w/ some ugly fat sumo looking something.. she was just giving him pills.. u can have him share him whatever.. just help him pay his child support please .. Thanks ;)
sexy

United States

#12 May 7, 2012
Go get a job marsha and stop begging for money. You are all used up. i can not believe you are on topix chasing down your baby daddy and wanting childsupport you are making yourself look so easy and dumb. Go get a real life because scott has one and forgot all about you honey. move on bitch , he has.
marsha

Hindman, KY

#13 May 7, 2012
Lol...lord god let everyone look u up on facebook kechia hayden then they'll know why ur soo desperate.. Sexy?? LMAO.. let the public decide.. think My child deserves the child support .. but I am a grown woman and over this.. Nite .. dont' lose too much sleep over a man that was embarressed to say he messed w/ ya ;)
hmmm well

Louisville, KY

#14 May 15, 2012
don't know her but she's pretty hot actually from her fb pics.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#15 May 16, 2012
hmmm well wrote:
don't know her but she's pretty hot actually from her fb pics.
If your talking about the Kecha one I looked and puked a little in my mouth! There is no way thats a woman
marsha

Louisville, KY

#16 May 16, 2012
this is to funny how many different ppl u gonna be marsha? jealousy will make u crazier.
Peace

Lexington, KY

#17 May 17, 2012
Scotty poot and not wipe the pooter?
Marsha

Hindman, KY

#18 May 17, 2012
marsha wrote:
this is to funny how many different ppl u gonna be marsha? jealousy will make u crazier.
Lol.. Well if I were jealous even one lil bit of that then I would be crazy...Heck I'd take crazy anyday over just plain UGLY.. but sorry that wasn't me that posted that
lol

Lexington, KY

#19 May 17, 2012
Marsha wrote:
<quoted text> Lol.. Well if I were jealous even one lil bit of that then I would be crazy...Heck I'd take crazy anyday over just plain UGLY.. but sorry that wasn't me that posted that
looked at both ur profiles and its a tie for looks. he could probably do better either way lol. and it was you that started this thread and most of the posts and now I am lmao at obsessed women posting on topix under 3 different names.
lol

Lexington, KY

#20 May 17, 2012
OBESESSED LADY! You got the gorger from the gypsy wedding?!?! You need every rep! You should talk to your cousins cousin and ask about the lovin! You have a huge series hanging out your nose BEEFY!
Marsha

Hindman, KY

#21 May 17, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
looked at both ur profiles and its a tie for looks. he could probably do better either way lol. and it was you that started this thread and most of the posts and now I am lmao at obsessed women posting on topix under 3 different names.
Darlin he's yours for the taking... He is more than welcome to do better than me..I never claimed to be beautiful but I'm far from ugly.. I dont do or sell drugs.. I'm good to people and I take care of my son.. I guess beauty is in the eyes of the beholder..If 130 lbs is a gorger then guess thats me.. lol..far from obsessed I dont care anymore, he just should've been a father to his son.. he didn't raise the other 3 so guess that was wishful thinking.. For whoever wants to post back to this go for it because I'm done..My lifes getting better w/ everyday and I'm finally happy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jax & Brittany 57 min Not so stuck up n... 35
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Paul 168,029
wmu 1 hr Very nice 6
Robert Conner AKA RIB (Apr '10) 1 hr Insightyeahright 63
Out on the town (Nov '16) 1 hr Insight 137
Black girls and white guys......... 14 hr Wow 10
Girls in rooms to rent on taylor ave 15 hr ANGIE 7

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance