Redskins Mom

Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 12, 2012
Ready for some football. GO REDSKINS!!!!!!!!
JasonEdwards

Winchester, KY

#2 Aug 12, 2012
The redskins suck, they'll prolly lose every game!
Parental Advsiory

Chicago, IL

#3 Aug 12, 2012
JasonEdwards wrote:
The redskins suck, they'll prolly lose every game!
WOW!!! That's an awful thing to say about young boys trying to learn the game of football. I wish all of the boys, on all of the teams, a safe and fun season!! Practice hard, play hard and most of all learn how to play the game!!! That's what it's all about!!!

P.S. GO COWBOYS!!!!
Laney

United States

#4 Aug 18, 2012
Signed my son uP but we haven't heard from the coaches yetz any idea when it will start?
zoolander

United States

#5 Aug 18, 2012
Laney wrote:
Signed my son uP but we haven't heard from the coaches yetz any idea when it will start?
last day for sign ups are today probably be called next week
Dad

Winchester, KY

#6 Aug 18, 2012
The draft was today at two !!!
steeler

Chicago, IL

#7 Aug 19, 2012
we coming for ya! watch out!
Oh Crap

Richmond, KY

#8 Aug 19, 2012
It is who you are to which team you are drated on. They thought they could not be beat last year. Then their Big Heads popped !
once a cowboy

Chicago, IL

#9 Aug 26, 2012
always a cowboy!! go cowboys!!
SOLO

Oak Brook, IL

#11 Sep 9, 2012
Why do they only have 4 teams and can't even keep them straight?
concerned citizen

United States

#12 Oct 1, 2012
Can someone please tell me who is in charge of the Civitan football program? I am very concerned about racial slurs and other comments made by a coach to players at a game Sunday. If it matters what team it was, it was on the Packers. I want to report the man's foul behavior. I do not think he should be around kids!
Wow

Carpentersville, IL

#14 Oct 8, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
Can someone please tell me who is in charge of the Civitan football program? I am very concerned about racial slurs and other comments made by a coach to players at a game Sunday. If it matters what team it was, it was on the Packers. I want to report the man's foul behavior. I do not think he should be around kids!
I don't know about the coach but yesterday a packer player punched one of his teammates in the nuts yesterday during a game. Really? That's craziness! The boy parents and coach should be ashamed. Talk about AWFUL sportsmanship.
wowwee

Mount Sterling, KY

#15 Oct 8, 2012
The way it sounds all sporting events need to be terminated. It's either the coaches, parents, players, bystanders, the referees. This society has has gone crazy. Very few people are there anymore for the right reasons. You adults are the role models for your kids Let them play and have fun and teach the respect and sportmanship. I promise you will be glad one day you did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min BRAIN STORM 131,048
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 11 min ky jelly and elec... 5,110
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min DITCH MITCH 153,639
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 55 min Go Blue Forever 26,277
Deb's Depot Winchester 1 hr concerned 9
murder 2 hr godfather 17
Jennifer Fraley Adams (Feb '11) 3 hr ihatewhores 2
•••
Winchester Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Winchester Jobs

•••
•••
•••