First Prev
of 2
Next Last
im takin care of b

Mount Sterling, KY

#1 Oct 30, 2008
is a nasty slut wh**e. she was cheating on a man that was protecting our country!!! he is the sweetest man ever, your a nasty fu**ing wh**e savannah mize
curious georgette

Mount Sterling, KY

#2 Nov 2, 2008
savannah mize is a hooooooooooooooo.
hell naw

Macon, GA

#4 Feb 28, 2009
first off that little panzy brandon was cheatn on her and savannah is not a whore she is one sexy b**** now and shes dating kenneth whitley and they gotta baby on the way so leave her alone and i heard that boi can scrap to so watch ya mouth
another mother

Georgetown, KY

#5 Mar 1, 2009
I thought Savannah lived in powell county.who is her parents
i think

Prestonsburg, KY

#6 Mar 1, 2009
bill mize and teresa why savannah is a good little girl she really is
4real

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Mar 1, 2009
yeah i dont see why yall think shes a hoe cuz she aint i know that for a fact ive known her 4ever and now shes with some boy named kenneth and shes got a baby on the way and she is a sweetheart
another mother

Georgetown, KY

#8 Mar 2, 2009
Don't her dad work at the radio station in stanton? I don't know Savannah but she has good parents never into any trouble that I know of.How is her dad?
sweetheart

Pikeville, KY

#9 Mar 2, 2009
an her dad had cancer a while back but they got rid of it and her mom lives in winchester now there all good people
i dnt think so

Pikeville, KY

#10 Mar 2, 2009
she is a good girl that boy brandon apparently turned into an ass or she wouldnt of broke up with him so dont be saying stuff that you dont know for a fact
another mother

Georgetown, KY

#11 Mar 2, 2009
Brandon who?
ummmm

Pikeville, KY

#12 Mar 2, 2009
hisle i think yeah apparently everybody says hes an ass now since he joined the marines
everyone knows

Winchester, KY

#13 Feb 19, 2010
savannah is a straight up b*tch. she thinks everyone wants her ugly ass man. she is jeluos of everyone and her baby doesnt look nothin like kenneth and she knows it. the poor little thing has her weird as* mouth. she doesnt like no one and definalty aint sweet. i dont see howshe is hoe though cuz she ugly as hel*. thats why she always worried about gettin cheated on cause she so insecure. but she should be cause all he do is flirt with everyone. she could be a good great if she just changed her attitude.
ashley

United States

#14 Feb 21, 2010
there iz nuttin wrong wit her...she can be a b*tch but aint every gurl? nd that baby does look lyk kenny open ur eyez if ya knew his family well enough u cudd tell thats a WHITLEY baby: straight up all tha way:nd he dont cheat on her they got a lyf why dnt ppl start lookin at they damn self nd stop worrying bout others nd how things go in their life!
Monica

Winchester, KY

#15 Feb 22, 2010
Savannah is my best friend, she and I have known each other since our parents were friends before I was born, she is not a bitch or a whore!!! She is a great mother who takes care of her baby! And yes Kenny is the father, Gage looks just like him! You all dont even know Savannah and you all need to shut the hell up and quit talkin about someone you dont evenn know! Savannah and Kenny are gettin married and all you jealous asses need to go on and quit tryin to start shit! Either shut up or at least have the balls to say somethin to Savannahs face and quit bein a pussy and hidin behind your computer screen!!!! Later Bitches!!!!!!!
ashley

United States

#16 Feb 22, 2010
awww:i love tht lil thug muffin GAGE:he's a chuck but too cute:glad my brutha fount a gurl he loves nd settled dwn ta have a family:i love u bub nd i love muh lil nephew
see

Georgetown, KY

#17 Mar 29, 2010
and this
Amber

Winchester, KY

#18 Mar 30, 2010
hell naw wrote:
first off that little panzy brandon was cheatn on her and savannah is not a whore she is one sexy b**** now and shes dating kenneth whitley and they gotta baby on the way so leave her alone and i heard that boi can scrap to so watch ya mouth
Alright you Fu**in douche bag...Brandon is my brother and Im pretty sure that is fighting for your country and your sorry as*!!! Savannah is a nasty wh*re who cant make her mind up which guy she wants this week. Brandon aint no F*c*in panzy, he could whoop your a*s anyday anytime!!!!
Amber

Winchester, KY

#19 Mar 30, 2010
ummmm wrote:
hisle i think yeah apparently everybody says hes an ass now since he joined the marines
He is the same Brandon he always has been!! Dont take no crap from some punk talking shit!!!
Amber

Winchester, KY

#20 Mar 30, 2010
i dnt think so wrote:
she is a good girl that boy brandon apparently turned into an ass or she wouldnt of broke up with him so dont be saying stuff that you dont know for a fact
That boy Brandon loved her and was fighting for his country while her nasty ass was out screwing every skank that would sleep with her!!! I know this for a fact!!!
hottstuff

United States

#21 Mar 30, 2010
i also know someone that did that and had a baby by him how low is that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr another viewer 148,132
A man and a woman 2 hr Bill 2
prostitutes in Winchester 3 hr horny69man 9
To Sunday Christians 3 hr go get a job u bum 5
Towing a car 3 hr wincity63 5
irita madden 13 hr Dave 4
Fake neighbors 17 hr knowshim 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages