Triple Murder Vigil on news

Posted in the Winchester Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1 Mar 8, 2013
On tonight's news March 8th--- they announced there will be a candle light vigil in a couple of weeks for the three murder victims. They said the family was doing this to remember the boys and in hope that someone will come forward with information to solve the murder.
question

Winchester, KY

#2 Mar 8, 2013
did you say a vigil in remembrance or did you say vigilantes needed ?
Halo

Winchester, KY

#3 Mar 8, 2013
You appear to be a friend of the families miss e font. Are you a friend?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4 Mar 8, 2013
I do not know the family but know the pain of having a unsolved murder in the family and the awful void the questions leave
Halo

Winchester, KY

#5 Mar 8, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
I do not know the family but know the pain of having a unsolved murder in the family and the awful void the questions leave
I don't care to get into all that I just wanted to know if your might be a friend or not.
Winchester native

Winchester, KY

#6 Mar 8, 2013
We don't need a vigil. We want an arrest made. We want justice. Protect and serve. Do what you have been hired to do. Solve this crime.
citizen

Winchester, KY

#7 Mar 8, 2013
when is this vigil and where?
summarizing a mess

Winchester, KY

#8 Mar 8, 2013
Summarizing this mess. Everyone started out 3 years ago yelling drugs. KSP say no drugs. Many people at first said the victims didn't do drugs. A short time later the families adknowledged the fact that they did diddle dabbled in drugs and alcohol. Rule out the latest thought of jealousy. Jealous of who? No offense but none of the three were Elvis Presley. Overweight was one. Two lived at home. Jealous of what? If the ex wife was seeing someone else then rule out the new man as the killer. The new date is never the killer. The new date isn't the jealous one. It is usually the one left behind that is jealous. Three dudes spent the night in the same house after a party. Seperate rooms so we won't go there. Where does jealousy fit in here anywhere? Those men were either killed over dope or they were the victims of a serial killer. Serial killer. I wonder if this triple homicide was ever compared to other killings of similarities.
summarizing a mess

Winchester, KY

#9 Mar 8, 2013
the fbi should be here melting this block of ice and no one else

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#10 Mar 8, 2013
Get the news stations at the vigil and tell the cameras what you think.
Candle Light Service

Winchester, KY

#11 Mar 8, 2013
"Still Seeking Justice" Candle Light Service Clark County Court House March 23 @ 7:oo pm.
We will stop having these events soon as someone is arrested and convicted! The families do not want people to forget this is a unsolved case. Please support the families of these 3 young men that died way to young.Please come to the candle light service.
FBI will not get involved.
PISSED OFF

Winchester, KY

#12 Mar 9, 2013
HERE ARE SOME SUGGESTIONS FOR THE VIGIL. Invite at least 5 preachers from different churches to the gathering. Invite news channels 18, 27, and 36 to attend. Invite the governor of KY to come too. Make a video of the vigil for future reference. Continue calling the FBI no matter what the criteria is suppose to be according to other agencies. CCSO, WPD, and KSP have all dropped the ball. WE NEED THE FBI HERE AND NO ONE ELSE.
heaven

Winchester, KY

#13 Mar 9, 2013
"summarizing a mess" you don"t know what you are talking about so you need to quit commenting.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#14 Mar 9, 2013
heaven wrote:
"summarizing a mess" you don"t know what you are talking about so you need to quit commenting.
how do you know? Are you sure?
Needed

Lebanon, KY

#15 Mar 9, 2013
heaven wrote:
Someone needs to contact Nancy Grace via T.V .... Those poor young men and their families deserve justice !!!!!
To Heaven

Winchester, KY

#16 Mar 9, 2013
What do you know. You seem to have information that could be helpful to the case. Why not the FBI? This is a small town and this should have been solved. For the sake of the family why dont you share what you seem to know.
heaven

Winchester, KY

#17 Mar 9, 2013
i have shared (anything for justice)
meli

United States

#18 Mar 9, 2013
Needed wrote:
<quoted text> Someone needs to contact Nancy Grace via T.V .... Those poor young men and their families deserve justice !!!!!
Several have written here. She needs someone interview that has evidence. I do not believe the police will.
LMAO

Winchester, KY

#19 Mar 9, 2013
heaven wrote:
You are very rude telling anyone to shut up and I dont care who you are. If you had the right answers you wouldn't have to be on topix and the crime would not be unsolved. So please never tell anyone to not comment. PLEASE.
Heaven

Winchester, KY

#20 Mar 9, 2013
You are very rude telling anyone to shut up and I dont care who you are. If you had the right answers you wouldn't have to be on topix and the crime would not be unsolved. So please never tell anyone to not comment. PLEASE.

She seems to know when someone is heading in the wrong direction as she says, so I just wonder what the right direction is. Sounds like she knows more than we all could even guess at.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wal-Mart 2 hr Im lovin it 10
DQ Fattys 2 hr Im lovin it 2
harvey chenault (Jan '09) 5 hr pepper 18
Shane Southwood 5 hr Mary Lou 37
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr Patriot 166,449
Hot Moist Fart (Oct '14) 7 hr Yolo 7
Giovanni's 7 hr Freecity 5

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages