Looking for old neighbor...

Looking for old neighbor...

Posted in the Winchester Forum

Mickey

Winchester, KY

#1 Jul 13, 2010
I lived in winchester about 5 years ago up on Country Club. I made friends with one of my neighbors across the street. Her name was Ashley and her sons name was Jayden. She had a sister (Steph.) and brother (Sticks). Our sons were around the same age and I know we really depended on each others help frequiently back then, as young mothers. I wanna find her and she hows shes been? Anybody know how I could get a hold of her?
just someone who knows

Lansdale, PA

#2 Jul 13, 2010
Mickey wrote:
I lived in winchester about 5 years ago up on Country Club. I made friends with one of my neighbors across the street. Her name was Ashley and her sons name was Jayden. She had a sister (Steph.) and brother (Sticks). Our sons were around the same age and I know we really depended on each others help frequiently back then, as young mothers. I wanna find her and she hows shes been? Anybody know how I could get a hold of her?
She is in jail, and her kids were put in foster care.
Mickey

Winchester, KY

#3 Jul 13, 2010
She olny had the one boy , her sister had three kids 2 boys and a baby girl with a messed up lip....I know she went to jail. Stephanie Right.... I cant imagine Ashley in jail.
Cheatin ho

Pikeville, KY

#4 Sep 24, 2010
If you knew someone who was cheating with a guy who is her best friend's boyfriend, would you tell her? Its been going on bout 2 months now and the friend (Beener) has two kids by this guy(Jeremy). I am friends with both and hate the lies and being in the middle. HELP!!The cheater also dated the guys' brother. I know... twisted right?!
Answer

South Holland, IL

#5 Sep 24, 2010
Cheatin ho wrote:
If you knew someone who was cheating with a guy who is her best friend's boyfriend, would you tell her? Its been going on bout 2 months now and the friend (Beener) has two kids by this guy(Jeremy). I am friends with both and hate the lies and being in the middle. HELP!!The cheater also dated the guys' brother. I know... twisted right?!
Go to Jerry-Jerry Jerry Jerry
info

Winchester, KY

#6 Sep 24, 2010
her name is ashley roberts she is in jail her children are in foster care, she has 2 children a lil boy by sum christopher boy and a lil mexican girl by that reuben guy, her sister stephanie puckett has 2 boys whom have been adopted already by foster parents and a lil girl whom im assuming is in foster care stephanie is outta jail and still her same old self. you can google ky courts and search her name and see her next court date and her charges hope that helps.
info

Winchester, KY

#7 Sep 24, 2010
im sorry ashleys lil girl is not reubens its a mexican guy named checko balderas, i think they may have gotten married not for sure though, sorry about my mistake
ohh

Pikeville, KY

#8 Sep 25, 2010
yeah i know
Rufus

United States

#9 Dec 25, 2011
info wrote:
her name is ashley roberts she is in jail her children are in foster care, she has 2 children a lil boy by sum christopher boy and a lil mexican girl by that reuben guy, her sister stephanie puckett has 2 boys whom have been adopted already by foster parents and a lil girl whom im assuming is in foster care stephanie is outta jail and still her same old self. you can google ky courts and search her name and see her next court date and her charges
hope that helps.
Rueben is out of prison now and he's on parole.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#10 Mar 16, 2012
info wrote:
im sorry ashleys lil girl is not reubens its a mexican guy named checko balderas, i think they may have gotten married not for sure though, sorry about my mistake
Checko, another pallbearer at her Mother's funeral.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dead beat dad 3 hr dude 10
Parks & Recreation 3 hr detective 28
The Shape of Water 5 hr Jak 4
Linda Helton Canada lab director at Clark Regio... (Feb '15) 5 hr Hot pepper 13
The Winchester Sweet Poots 5 hr Perryn 1
Make a difference, Take a dump with door open 6 hr Larry 1
Golden corral 6 hr Jazz 6

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance