Looking For A Car.
Rebecca Combs

Winchester, KY

#1 Sep 27, 2012
Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Good Dependable Car.
I N T E R E S T I N G

United States

#2 Sep 27, 2012
Rebecca Combs wrote:
Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Good Dependable Car.
...try Harper's on Lexington Ave....
Happy Customer

Winchester, KY

#3 Sep 27, 2012
Staton Auto Sales, I have had great success with them.
jack

Winchester, KY

#4 Sep 30, 2012
Maple expressway autos. Best dealer in town.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5 Oct 2, 2012
harpers wants double what the car is worth on the down payment and is mostly junk, statons is the same way if your late your car gets turned off by low jack but has ok cars, maple expressway all there vehicles have been bought and brong back after a week due to them not fixing what they say they have but really just rigged up more.... yours best bet would be the one next to the old hostpital he usally give you what you want for 500 down and stuff but becareful test drive the shyt outta it be hard on any car u test drive and run it by autozone and run a check engine test cause most time there is something wrong with the cars from any dealer here in winchester and will take the bulb out for the check engine light so you think its A ok but in reality its not so beware of winchester dealers all out to get ya which all car dealer are and dont forget the ky state law SHOW ME THE CARFAX by law they have to and cant deny you of that request
hey

United States

#6 Oct 2, 2012
My dad is selling his..1996 Chevy corsica..brand new battert,brakes,brake drums,fairly new tires,and radiator..all it needs is a $30 part..he broke it trying to fix the brakes..only $800.but if will prolly take $700 and u get the part..
Tim

Mount Sterling, KY

#7 Dec 4, 2012
Iwork for Mike WIlson Preowned Got several cheap cars would love to sell u one 711 Boone ave in winchester
john wayne

Winchester, KY

#8 Dec 4, 2012
mike wilson ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha a 1500 hundred dollar junk caddy on the front row for 7000.00 ha ha ha ha ha ha ha yall a joke

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min ALD 148,145
A man and a woman 57 min Miles O'Toole 6
Turn down for What then fart hard (Dec '14) 1 hr Taps 3
Giovanni's very rude to special needs class 2 hr A Few Facts 13
Newly alone 6 hr Aids infected pos 46
The rat Doug combs (Jan '14) 8 hr knowshim 15
Burn motha fockas 13 hr haha 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages