Dr. Scott Moore
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
drlooking

United States

#1 May 19, 2010
Looking for a family physician ... Dr. Scott Moore was referred. Is there anyone out there in cyberland who is a patient of Dr. Moore's? OR know someone who is?
I am

United States

#2 May 19, 2010
I am a patient of his. I would recommend him to anyone as he is a great Dr. He also has a couple of PAs. Normally at other offices in the past I would rather wait a few days to see the Dr himself but here I am very pleased with Miranda (PA) and would also rec her to anyone.
I am going to mention it in a positive light because Im sure someone will get on here and say it anyway being mean, but word is that him & an office member had relations behind his wifes back. Others say they were split. Either way these 2 now have a child of their own, u see them out in the public very happy together and in no way no how have I ever seen this in the office or do I feel it has affected the service I received at all.
I am in no way related to or friends of anyone in the office, I am just completely happy with the staff at this office and hope someone can so be as pleased. I know how hard it is to find a good Dr you feel comfortable with. My son teenage son also has a good rapor with Dr Moore & Miranda.
Go see for yourself and decide. God Bless.
Laura

Winchester, KY

#3 May 19, 2010
Dr. Moore is a very, very good doctor. He was very kind to my dad when he was ill and when other doctors had given up on finding out what was wrong with Dad we went to Dr. Moore. Thanks to him my dad learned what was making him so sick. He just didn't give my dad a bunch of prescriptions and send him on his way.

He's also the doctor for me, my husband and our daughter. And the poster above is correct. Both his PAs are very competent and very personable.

I highly recommend him.
United States

#4 May 19, 2010
Where is he located at? My son has a primary doctor right now but I am very unhappy with my service. I have heard so many things about dr. Moore and would love to give him a shot? Thanks in advance for your reply
gooddoc

Winchester, KY

#5 May 19, 2010
Dr Moore is a very good Doctor.. His front office staff sucks though. They have got to be the rudest receptionest I have ever come accross. I have reported this to Dr Moore several times and he says he will talk to them, But they continue to be rude and nasty. I just wish he would get better staff in the front office. But like I said.. He is great!
Skipper

Clay City, KY

#6 May 20, 2010
Dr. Moore is a wonderful Dr. I would recommend him to anyone.
beautiful hair

Winchester, KY

#7 May 20, 2010
I think Dr. Moore is awesome! His PAs are great. He know has 3 PAs Sharon who was the original PA is back. I am comfortable with any of them. You are not going to find a more caring dr. He has meet me in the office on the weekends to see my kids. I have one who is bad asthmatic. He takes great care of all of us.
just me

United States

#8 May 20, 2010
Thank you to everyone who posted!!! I guess I will be calling his office to set up an appointment!
Beholden

Winchester, KY

#10 May 21, 2010
Dr. Moore is a good doctor and his PAs are also good but I get really irritated trying to get thru on the phone and getting put on hold forever. His front office staff is not the best but I will say his medical staff (PAs, nurses, etc) are top-notch.

Dr. Moore takes the time to really listen to you and he seems to care about you as a person (unlike some doctors in this town). And his PAs impress me too. They know more than most doctors I've been too.
Omg

United States

#11 May 22, 2010
My son went to Moore as a baby and I didn't like him at all it's like they couldn't tell u anything. My dad goes there but he likes him.
happy

Winchester, KY

#12 May 23, 2010
I recommend dr.moore and his pa's..dr.moore is my doctor as well as my husband and i have a 6 year old and 1 year old that he has seen since the day they were born. he is very caring and he and his pa's will sit and listen to you even if it takes hours. they also pierced both my daughters ears. he is very busy sometimes and yes the office staff could be more polite and less hold time once you do finally get thru but as far as his relationship goes honestly thats his personal life and has nothing to do with him being a doctor. he does his job and does it well and thats all we should worry about.
employee

Lexington, KY

#13 May 25, 2010
He is a great Physcian and he treats his patients well
A Patient

Versailles, KY

#14 May 27, 2010
gooddoc wrote:
Dr Moore is a very good Doctor.. His front office staff sucks though. They have got to be the rudest receptionest I have ever come accross. I have reported this to Dr Moore several times and he says he will talk to them, But they continue to be rude and nasty. I just wish he would get better staff in the front office. But like I said.. He is great!
I totally agree! I've been going to see him, and Brandy for awhile now, and really pleased with them. Now, Dr. Shalash is a whole totally different topic, but that is like the worst doctor and staff in town! But, yes, the front office staff at Dr. Moore's suck! They are really rude and hateful. If you hate your job that bad, find something else! Hell, they got the easiest job ever! Try being a nurse! Plus, don't ever call to try to make an appt. b/c you can't get through. I think up front they take they phone off the hook...EVERYDAY! I called everyday for a week, every second, even had to add their # to my A-list! Finally, got the time to drive there to make an appt.! One time I also caught them forging my medical records! I have proof of it, and could still sue them, but because the dr. himself gives me such good care, I haven't. Another thing, I don't know who is supposed to call you with lab & test results, but they never do! It's happened to me several times.
Skipper

Clay City, KY

#15 May 27, 2010
First off, they don't have the easiest job ever! They work in a VERY busy medical office. Have you ever done that before? You work with sick and sometimes very grouchy people. Most of them don't feel well, that is why they are making appointments in the first place. I know when I don't feel well I can be a total B. If I had to deal with people like that all day I don't know that I could be chipper either.

Secondly, they only have 2 phone lines. Supposedly they are in the process of getting a new system that has more lines. Hopefully when that happens he can add additional staff so patients won't have as much trouble getting through or have to wait as long on hold.

Lastly, if they were forging your medical records, I wouldn't care how great a Dr. he is, I would have pressed charges.
what

United States

#16 May 27, 2010
what does forging your medical records mean?
helluva dr

Lexington, KY

#17 May 28, 2010
excellent dr i must say!
UNREAL

Lexington, KY

#18 Jun 25, 2010
How In The World Would You Forge Medcial Records And WHY? They Have 4 LINES ON AND 4 PEOPLE TO ANSWER THEM And a VERY Nice Young Man That Comes In after School To File and answer the phones. It is not easy working up front some of you people make it hard to like you and some do not.When I worked Their a Year ago it was really unreal at the way we was talked to....I am Know Longer their but was for about 3 year's. Worked up front it was no easy job up their[BELIEVE ME] Their is enough that goes on with you patient's adding to the mess

Winchester, KY

#19 Jun 25, 2010
check out dr morris too,she is a good dr.
glad ur gone

United States

#20 Jun 26, 2010
UNREAL wrote:
How In The World Would You Forge Medcial Records And WHY? They Have 4 LINES ON AND 4 PEOPLE TO ANSWER THEM And a VERY Nice Young Man That Comes In after School To File and answer the phones. It is not easy working up front some of you people make it hard to like you and some do not.When I worked Their a Year ago it was really unreal at the way we was talked to....I am Know Longer their but was for about 3 year's. Worked up front it was no easy job up their[BELIEVE ME] Their is enough that goes on with you patient's adding to the mess
MDs don't need people like you working in their front offices unless you are PROPERLY TRAINED! How YOU were talked to? Woman did you come there from fast food or something? When you worked "THEIR" a year ago is "when I worked THERE a year ago" Not the spelling police but you sound illiterate. Maybe they got what they paid for when you worked THERE?
really

Winchester, KY

#21 Jun 26, 2010
UNREAL wrote:
She must be the mistress with the baby!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min Wisdom og God 172,940
Black folks 6 hr I love them 14
Golden corral 9 hr Supp 12
gerald lee andrews 14 hr Meeee 10
Possibilities Unlimited (Jan '15) 17 hr WTF 11
Add a Word-Drop a Word (May '10) 19 hr Doug77 2,990
Tax return direct deposit how long does it u... (Feb '13) 19 hr Teresa Layne 48

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages