Douglas Hodgkin moved near me!

Posted in the Winchester Forum

First Prev
of 29
Next Last
OhNo

Winchester, KY

#1 Apr 16, 2009
official registry listing... http://kspsor.state.ky.us/sor/servlet/SOR...
OKKY

United States

#2 Sep 4, 2010
I don't think you are going to be having problems out of this guy. For someone who just spent half his life behind bars. I don't think he wants to go back. Just go your way and leave him alone and I don't think anything will be done. He knows he is being watched.
Scared

United States

#3 Sep 4, 2010
I would not live next to him for any reason!!
Calm Down

Clarksville, TN

#4 Sep 5, 2010
Douglas is harmless. Let him live his life. He served time for what he did or maybe did not do! He lost his youth, he is appreciative of every moment back in his hometown.
Chill out

Winchester, KY

#5 Sep 5, 2010
Scared wrote:
I would not live next to him for any reason!!
Chill out. He doesn't want you. He had sex with an underage girl. She was willing. It's not like he raped anyone.
abcd

Winchester, KY

#6 Sep 6, 2010
he is living a quiet life and giving back to the community. no need to be scared of him.
According to the Report

United States

#7 Sep 6, 2010
Chill out wrote:
<quoted text>
Chill out. He doesn't want you. He had sex with an underage girl. She was willing. It's not like he raped anyone.
WRONG he did not have sex with an underage girl. Hodgkin will return to Kentucky upon his release. He was convicted in 1987 for raping, torturing, and murdering pregnant Ole Miss student Jean Elizabeth Gillies.
Not to be JUDGE

Winchester, KY

#8 Sep 6, 2010
It is just shameful about people of todays world. For what ever reason Doug went to prison, Let it be. The main thing is Doug is living a new and positive life and he is going on about his business. My question to you all where you there when this crime was taking place. No one can say but the people that where there. I like Doug and everyones that goes to prison ain't gulity.
Please let the Lord be the ruler that sates who is guilty or not. For we all sin and fall short of the glory of God. But as long as we ask for forgiveness in his name we shall be forgive.
Now do what Doug has done ask and repent for your sins, for one sin is no greater than the other.
Bosco

Paris, KY

#9 Sep 7, 2010
Is he living in Winchester? What area?
yup

United States

#10 Sep 7, 2010
if you all would read the link posted then it will answer your questions. He was arrested for sexual battery of a 24 year old female (not murder, but rape) and he's living on combs ferry
dont worry

Winchester, KY

#11 Sep 7, 2010
yup wrote:
if you all would read the link posted then it will answer your questions. He was arrested for sexual battery of a 24 year old female (not murder, but rape) and he's living on combs ferry
...oh and that should make people relax? Live and let live, huh? What about the mental scars on the person he assaulted? They will be in her mind til she leaves this world. There is no way to for get about such things...I know from personal experience.
Ray

Henderson, KY

#12 Sep 7, 2010
ol he just raped her he didn't kill her well now that will make you feel better
Quinton

Louisville, KY

#13 Sep 7, 2010
"He was convicted in 1987 for raping, torturing, and murdering pregnant Ole Miss student Jean Elizabeth Gillies."
This monster shouldve never been released from prison, but he is been watched closely around the clock by neighbors and others !
yup

United States

#14 Sep 7, 2010
dont worry wrote:
<quoted text>...oh and that should make people relax? Live and let live, huh? What about the mental scars on the person he assaulted? They will be in her mind til she leaves this world. There is no way to for get about such things...I know from personal experience.

I wasn't defendinh him, I was just setting the facts straight. In no way did I say anyone should relax. Rape is still a horrible crime and I wouldn't want to live anywhere near him.
truth

Pikeville, KY

#15 Sep 7, 2010
Chill out wrote:
<quoted text>
u dont know shit he raped her and murder her dum ass
truth

Pikeville, KY

#16 Sep 7, 2010
Not to be JUDGE wrote:
It is just shameful about people of todays world. For what ever reason Doug went to prison, Let it be. The main thing is Doug is living a new and positive life and he is going on about his business. My question to you all where you there when this crime was taking place. No one can say but the people that where there. I like Doug and everyones that goes to prison ain't gulity.
Please let the Lord be the ruler that sates who is guilty or not. For we all sin and fall short of the glory of God. But as long as we ask for forgiveness in his name we shall be forgive.
Now do what Doug has done ask and repent for your sins, for one sin is no greater than the other.
its proven once these sick people rape and murder they will do it again he killed a young girl with her life ahead of her and a baby in her that had its life ahead he sould of gotten the death penalty what if that was ur daughter
dont worry

Winchester, KY

#17 Sep 7, 2010
Not to be JUDGE wrote:
So this "Doug" person is sorry for all he did. I bet he is! He's been in jail for a crime that, from what I understand, the other inmates don't take kindly to. I bet he's sorry and thankful for "soap on a rope"! Forgiveness is one thing and to ever trust a sexual deviant is another. For most sex offenders, like child molesters, the only cure is incarceration or death because there will always be children. I would be curious as to what made him offend his last victim. What could make a person so angry that they would think of sex as a form of assault. Don't get it and never will. He demonstrated lack of self control and who is to say he won't do it again? Any human is capable of what he did and never go through with it...he did. Forgiving is one thing and livong in fear that he will get that out of control again is another. If he did do the things that are being said, I don't know how he got out of prison in the first place. There has to be more to the story.
truth

Pikeville, KY

#18 Sep 7, 2010
dont worry wrote:
<quoted text>So this "Doug" person is sorry for all he did. I bet he is! He's been in jail for a crime that, from what I understand, the other inmates don't take kindly to. I bet he's sorry and thankful for "soap on a rope"! Forgiveness is one thing and to ever trust a sexual deviant is another. For most sex offenders, like child molesters, the only cure is incarceration or death because there will always be children. I would be curious as to what made him offend his last victim. What could make a person so angry that they would think of sex as a form of assault. Don't get it and never will. He demonstrated lack of self control and who is to say he won't do it again? Any human is capable of what he did and never go through with it...he did. Forgiving is one thing and livong in fear that he will get that out of control again is another. If he did do the things that are being said, I don't know how he got out of prison in the first place. There has to be more to the story.
look on line and u can read his story
Nwspy

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Sep 7, 2010
Well just how close do you live? Are you that scared? Do you live alone?
dont worry

Winchester, KY

#20 Sep 8, 2010
I'm not sure who are speaking to,but, no I'm not scared for myself. I do, however, have concern for my children and other peoples children/daughters. I don't live alone either and if the guy comes near us, he might be "scared" when we get through with him...and he might be short a couple of testicles for a reminder! I don't believe in violence but I do believe in defending yourself and your home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 29
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Not religious 148,161
Woodys sports bar (Oct '15) 1 hr anon 71
A man and a woman 1 hr BRITTANY 10
Onie Hampton 1 hr thoughty 1
The rat Doug combs (Jan '14) 2 hr Fake mike woosley 18
summer was good (Oct '15) 6 hr highway 168
Burn motha fockas 8 hr usuck 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages