Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2011

Judged:

For everyone who wants to lose weight or needs to for health reasons, the best way to lose it is just to count your calories and exercise. Exercise includes walking, Zumba Dancing, or any other kind of physical activity that will help burn calories. If you need support, Weight Watchers is a great group to join. If you want to lose weight, having someone to help encourage you will also be very effective. Nothing good ever comes from taking Diet Pills. Most of the time all that weight you lost from taking the diet pills, will be gained back plus more weight, once you stop taking them.

The most popular diet pill right now is called Adipex and basically it is just a form of 'speed'.

Adipex Diet Pills Reviews
Adipex, also known as Phentermine, is a prescription-only weight reducing supplement that is available in the US, Canada & Europe. It can immediately suppress appetite by affecting the central nervous system. Adipex is extremely regulated by the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) and it is listed as a Schedule IV narcotic. Frequent use of this drug will have the same effects as “pharmaceutical speed”. It can increase your energy, keep you awake, and make you lose your appetite. Prolonged use of Apidex, however, is not recommended, because it contains amphetamines, and can become extremely addictive. Use of Adipex without a prescription is considered illegal! If you use this weight loss drug, and are suddenly required to take a drug test, you will test positive for amphetamines. That puts you in the same category as those who use crack, speed, or other illegal drugs. If you can’t provide lawful prescription for Apidex, you will be in trouble for being an illegal drug user!
Being in possession of as well as importation of forbidden or scheduled substances is extremely illegal and carries severe penalties and monetary fines.
agree

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2011

Concerned wrote:
For everyone who wants to lose weight or needs to for health reasons, the best way to lose it is just to count your calories and exercise. Exercise includes walking, Zumba Dancing, or any other kind of physical activity that will help burn calories. If you need support, Weight Watchers is a great group to join. If you want to lose weight, having someone to help encourage you will also be very effective. Nothing good ever comes from taking Diet Pills. Most of the time all that weight you lost from taking the diet pills, will be gained back plus more weight, once you stop taking them.
The most popular diet pill right now is called Adipex and basically it is just a form of 'speed'.
Adipex Diet Pills Reviews
Adipex, also known as Phentermine, is a prescription-only weight reducing supplement that is available in the US, Canada & Europe. It can immediately suppress appetite by affecting the central nervous system. Adipex is extremely regulated by the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) and it is listed as a Schedule IV narcotic. Frequent use of this drug will have the same effects as “pharmaceutical speed”. It can increase your energy, keep you awake, and make you lose your appetite. Prolonged use of Apidex, however, is not recommended, because it contains amphetamines, and can become extremely addictive. Use of Adipex without a prescription is considered illegal! If you use this weight loss drug, and are suddenly required to take a drug test, you will test positive for amphetamines. That puts you in the same category as those who use crack, speed, or other illegal drugs. If you can’t provide lawful prescription for Apidex, you will be in trouble for being an illegal drug user!
Being in possession of as well as importation of forbidden or scheduled substances is extremely illegal and carries severe penalties and monetary fines.
all true
Concerned

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2011

There are some Weight Loss Clinics in Kentucky that give their patients these pills, without checking to see if they have any health risks or if they may be taking other kinds of drugs or illegal drugs. The Clinics do not except insurance and they distribute the pills there at the Clinics, so these pills do not go through KASPER. Most Diet Clinics do lab work and check their patients out, but there are some that do not do this. I'm sure these Clinics and Physicians who are currently not complying with KASPER will soon be closing their doors and will be in a lot of trouble.

For those who are abusing this drug and also selling it, sooner or later, you are going to get caught. That is just a fact.
Bariatrics

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2011

Judged:

The clinic on Rockwell is one of those and if you go there for diet, be prepared to sit with junkies waiting for pain pills.
Concerned

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2011

I won't name the ones I know about, because I am afraid more people will just go there and try to get the pills after knowing how easy it is to get them, but the clinics I am talking about are not in Winchester.
me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2011

Judged:

I have used medical bariatrics in hamburg. They monitor you closely. I lost 25 lbs and it really gave me the confidence I needed in myself. I stopped when I felt comfortable with my weight. It had no effects on me what so ever
me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2011

I will also add I stopped my diet in Sept and have maintained my weight
curious

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

me wrote:
I have used medical bariatrics in hamburg. They monitor you closely. I lost 25 lbs and it really gave me the confidence I needed in myself. I stopped when I felt comfortable with my weight. It had no effects on me what so ever
I have been looking into Medical Bariatrics in Hamburg but was skeptical. Can you tell me a little about their program? Do they try to sell you their food or do they prescribe diet pills?
SKINNY MINI

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been looking into Medical Bariatrics in Hamburg but was skeptical. Can you tell me a little about their program? Do they try to sell you their food or do they prescribe diet pills?
Its diet pills. The cost is $135.00 for 60 pills. You have to loose or you will not be able to go back.
leesalee

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

I am fatter than fat! But I don't think I am?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Winchester Forum right now

Search the Winchester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 25 min reality 146,890
Univance (Jul '13) 57 min in the know2 29
she is crazy 1 hr suicidal 6
name the women rats of winchester 1 hr yo kay 1
hubert stewart 1 hr snowden 4
whos tabitha boshers dating 1 hr sunflower 7
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr Flint hill bandit 26,210
Tree Fort 4 hr Juju Beans 922
•••
•••
•••
•••

Winchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Winchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE