She is fine

Winchester, KY

#1 Jun 30, 2011
I would like to get to know her . I see her all the time at CCMC. I know where she lives. I know alot about her. I just don't know if she would go out with me.
meltzer

Lexington, KY

#2 Jun 30, 2011
I see pubey lice....on your face
wouldnt u like to know

Winchester, KY

#3 Jul 11, 2011
She is fine wrote:
I would like to get to know her . I see her all the time at CCMC. I know where she lives. I know alot about her. I just don't know if she would go out with me.
ell me where she lives and if this is the right jennifer, u never know might be able to make ur dreams come true :)
jrs buddy

Winchester, KY

#4 Jul 11, 2011
is this same one that lives in sequoia village?
Bernnnnie

Lexington, KY

#5 Jul 12, 2011
No this is the one thats a sequoia indian. Get it right jerkface.
jrs buddy

Winchester, KY

#6 Jul 12, 2011
bernnnnie wants somebody to jerk on his face,any givers???
wouldnt u like to know

Winchester, KY

#7 Jul 12, 2011
Bernnnnie wrote:
No this is the one thats a sequoia indian. Get it right jerkface.
use to, how ols is ur jennifer
She is fine

Winchester, KY

#8 Jul 13, 2011
Not the one in the village she is only a teenager. The one that works at the hospital.
helter

Pflugerville, TX

#9 Jul 13, 2011
She is fine wrote:
Not the one in the village she is only a teenager. The one that works at the hospital.
Hungry holler born & raised
Felicia

United States

#10 Jan 21, 2013
Thats my mother shes got a boyfriend and I was born and raised in the hollar whats wrong with that?
Tojo

Winchester, KY

#11 Feb 25, 2018
Don't be scared tell who you are put a name on you little weak as bitch this is her boy friend "fiance"Tojo
Tojo5295

Winchester, KY

#12 Feb 25, 2018
She is fine wrote:
I would like to get to know her . I see her all the time at CCMC. I know where she lives. I know alot about her. I just don't know if she would go out with me.
she lives at 54 Melbourne st come ask her!you will be very surprised she is a great woman don't miss out on your chance to get to ask your question
chaz

United States

#13 Feb 25, 2018
I’m with you tojo
Larry

United States

#14 Feb 25, 2018
Tojo wrote:
Don't be scared tell who you are put a name on you little weak as bitch this is her boy friend "fiance"Tojo
Go*dam* man! You pulled up a five year old topic.
You acting mad about this thread adds to you looking like a Dumba**.
Watch out folks! Tojo is coming through the computer to get yo a**.
Hahaha. Dumb**s
Larry

United States

#15 Feb 25, 2018
Tojo5295 wrote:
<quoted text> she lives at 54 Melbourne st come ask her!you will be very surprised she is a great woman don't miss out on your chance to get to ask your question
Hell son! I see now. 2011 is when the first Post was made on this topic.
Games people play, man.
2011!
Tojo I believe you need something more than her.
Your posting makes you look angery and lonely.
Cleanliness

Lexington, KY

#16 Feb 26, 2018
Clean the butt hairs off the toiket son!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Min 177,045
Ok Guys 25 min Dick fan 11
Brenda Cooksey 1 hr Liver Spots 41
Replacement for Craigslist personal??? 10 hr Guy_4_cd 3
Miranda Carmen 11 hr Ces 7
does anyone know leanne dyers??? (Nov '08) 13 hr MMA 5
Evergreen Community Services, anyone ever work ... (Jan '13) 15 hr Recovery 5

Winchester Jobs

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages