First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kentucky Girl

Lexington, KY

#1 Mar 19, 2010
Does anyone know when the pool is set to open and how they'll be charging admission? I'm trying to determine if I want to sign my family up for the Y, plan on using Boonesboro, or plan on using College Park pool this summer. Thanks!
WinchRes

United States

#2 Mar 19, 2010
Kentucky Girl wrote:
Does anyone know when the pool is set to open and how they'll be charging admission? I'm trying to determine if I want to sign my family up for the Y, plan on using Boonesboro, or plan on using College Park pool this summer. Thanks!
I believe they are hoping to open in May. http://www.winchestersun.com/stories/2010/03/...
I have not seen any notification of fees, but I've heard no one will be turned away for inability to pay.
pool fan

Richmond, KY

#3 Sep 10, 2010
The pool opened on June 15th and it is indoor and wonderful me and my family have a membership and the workout room will be there in January. They also offer water aerobics and swim lessons year round for all. There is also line dancing sign ups going on now and volleyball team sign-ups. They cost for line dancing is 20 per person and 30 per couple or you can go per time for 5 a person. The volleyball is 250 per team but you have to pay in one check.
pool fan

Richmond, KY

#4 Sep 10, 2010
The pool cost is 5 a day for adults, 4 for kids 11-18, 3 for kids 3 to 10 and senior citizens are 4 dollars. The annualfor a family are 600 but you can do bank drafting and pay 50 a month. They have all the info in a nice brochuer at the college park gym front desk. Everyone should check it out!!!!
i think

Cynthiana, KY

#5 Sep 11, 2010
Be sure to lock your things up good! the last time we were there my fiance's phone was stolen out of his locker! it was wrapped in his boxers which were wrapped in his pants! someone must be pretty low to dig through peoples under pants! I recommend leaving it all in your car!
nono

Louisville, KY

#6 Sep 11, 2010
there is no pool at college park
amy h

Winchester, KY

#7 Sep 12, 2010
nono wrote:
youre dumb. yes there is
Not a fan

Brea, CA

#8 Sep 12, 2010
We went to the pool one time. The life guards blew the wrisle every min at kids and they could not play with toys or floats or anything
nono

Louisville, KY

#9 Sep 12, 2010
where is it then? college park is only considered that one big square where the basketball courts, tennis courts, and walking trail and playground is, and soccer field at the bottom of that hill and there is no pool over there anywhere. if the pool is in one of those buildings around that areas somehwere..well that is called college park area. not college park. or its called whatever the building is.
lets stay calm

United States

#10 Sep 12, 2010
nono is a bobo! nono might even get lost in their own yard if they didn't get a map to go by. hope nono finds the h2o so they can swim-o!
nono

Louisville, KY

#11 Sep 12, 2010
look idiot, who cares where it is, i dont care...all im saying is, its not technically in college park u stupid idiot. so ur making fun of people for nothing. college park is only that one square. the neighborhoods and buildings around it are not college park
okay sour puss

United States

#12 Sep 12, 2010
You don't sound like you are a not very happy person. Too bad. I guess if you do "find" the pool, it won't meet your standards and you'll be pissed about that too. You take yourself entirely too seriously...seriously! Have fun at the pool. I feel sorry for anybody that is there when you get there, hateful!
nono

Louisville, KY

#13 Sep 12, 2010
well u should have read the post instead of trying to make fun of someone. all i ever said was that the pool is not in college park
okay sour puss

United States

#14 Sep 12, 2010
you shouldn't wear your feelings on your sleeve and re-read all the accurate posts trying to help you. why are u bitchin' at me? i was not the only one. one person called you dumb, you argued with them and called me an idiot and i called you hateful...which you are.
clay city firefighter

United States

#15 Nov 1, 2010
Not a fan wrote:
We went to the pool one time. The life guards blew the wrisle every min at kids and they could not play with toys or floats or anything
now look i work their and the only times we blow the whistles is to get on to kids for getting a little bit out of control we let them have fun and you know toys and floats are not allowed it's because parents rely on the floats if they pop not only does that endanger the kids life but it also tears up the pumps same with the toys
pool fan

United States

#16 Nov 5, 2010
I wrk there and it is a great pool with great lifeguards, and it's in thebuilding across from the park and tech. it is called the Winchester Clark County Parks and Recreation Dept. and the pool is wonderful and we r now offering a swim club and scuba diving
the truth

Richmond, KY

#17 Feb 1, 2011
the pool is nice but dont work their i was wrongfully terminated and after i did so much for them they just fired what ever you do do not work their
okokokok

Richmond, KY

#18 Mar 18, 2012
nono wrote:
there is a pool
pool lover

United States

#19 Mar 18, 2012
The college park pool is open all year long. now is saying that my husband and I where there 1 time this month and 1 time last month and it seem as if they are not cleaning it as they used to. There is a film of slim that goes around the heated pool and the floor of the poil seems slimy. I never see an adult there supervising the very young lifeguards. The Waterfall feature has been broke for over a year and a half now with no plans to fix it as far as we've seen. It was a great pool and we just went a couple days ago but if it gets and worse we wont be wasting our money on it. All the advice I can give hope it helps with your decision..
Wincity stud

Winchester, KY

#20 Mar 18, 2013
All the stone head bitches from drug court that work there will trade head for drugs. Cheap

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Halloween Contest - Prettiest 5 min Jailhouse Comedian 0
you people make me sick 25 min oahu 2
HALLOWEEN CONTEST with The Jailhouse Comedian!!_{: 1 hr Jailhouse Comedian 109
cecily jett 1 hr rumor? 12
Chris Himes 1 hr lossing 11
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr SNYB 131,466
Mike McIntosh 2 hr krama 1
Winchester Dating
Find my Match

Winchester Jobs