to get out of the house
William Jack Roberts

Winchester, KY

#23 Jun 17, 2012
I have spent a very short time reading this post and I am very disappointed by it to say the least. I can explain my disappointment and without a doubt indeed will deliver my explanation whether anyone believes what I will say or not. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE ARE AT LEAST 3 OTHER POSTERS OUT THERE IN TOPIXLAND THAT WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT I KNOW ABOUT THESE TWO SO CALLED CUPID PEOPLE. Anyone curious. Anyone.
William Jack Roberts

Winchester, KY

#24 Jun 17, 2012
Here we have two separate e mail addresses one being that of [email protected] and another one being [email protected] . Both are acting out some type of twisted fantasy topix match and date crap.
According to my sources both posters already know one another. Both posters actually have 5 ip addresses but 2 of the 6 ip addresses are the same and each one of the posters have the exact same ip address on each of their e mail accounts. Odd ? Not at all for real. Twisted? Yes it is in many ways.
Both paul and blue are in the same house. IP addresses don't lie and the posters are the individuals that put their e mail addresses on this open forum for the public to see.
There is the likely possibility that one poster is acting as two different people as we all know many people do that on Topix as I have done myself multiple times times on many occasions. But to do so as one person with 2 separate e mails that come back to one identical ip address is far more that any twisted things that I myself have ever done.
Anyway you look at it [email protected] and [email protected] you two go ahead and have a nice day at play acting with each other or with yourselves in the wonderful world of Topixland , Kentucky .

Have a nice day,
William Jack Roberts
here

United States

#25 Jun 17, 2012
Lol whatever u think bud. I'm in Lexington
info

United States

#26 Jun 17, 2012
we r not in same house and why r u spying on email accu the twisted 1
info

United States

#27 Jun 17, 2012
what u now on who
oh hell

United States

#28 Jun 17, 2012
Its ALL wjr tryin to be a spersluth. No surprise.
Chick in Charge

United States

#29 Jun 17, 2012
William Jack Roberts wrote:
Here we have two separate e mail addresses one being that of [email protected] and another one being [email protected] . Both are acting out some type of twisted fantasy topix match and date crap.
According to my sources both posters already know one another. Both posters actually have 5 ip addresses but 2 of the 6 ip addresses are the same and each one of the posters have the exact same ip address on each of their e mail accounts. Odd ? Not at all for real. Twisted? Yes it is in many ways.
Both paul and blue are in the same house. IP addresses don't lie and the posters are the individuals that put their e mail addresses on this open forum for the public to see.
There is the likely possibility that one poster is acting as two different people as we all know many people do that on Topix as I have done myself multiple times times on many occasions. But to do so as one person with 2 separate e mails that come back to one identical ip address is far more that any twisted things that I myself have ever done.
Anyway you look at it [email protected] and [email protected] you two go ahead and have a nice day at play acting with each other or with yourselves in the wonderful world of Topixland , Kentucky .

Have a nice day,
William Jack Roberts
remember me? We lived in the same house , even the sane body. Didn't stop me from holding your computer info hostage for a good time. Think your the only one that can play games and have fun on here.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#30 Jun 17, 2012
No hon, the body is not sane.
info

United States

#31 Jun 17, 2012
4 chick in charge who r u talken hold what hostage
William Jack Roberts

Winchester, KY

#32 Jun 17, 2012
I seriously think that there are not very many people on the internet that understands the difference between an ip address and the location listed either true or make believe.
An ip address is not the name of a city or state. An ip address is a series of numbers and decimals that indicate with precision the exact geographical location of the person receiving internet service from their provider.
I understand fully that anyone can access their very own e mail from anywhere whether it be by wireless connection or direct connection.
As to my last comment the I was referring to is similar if you will to 98.139.175.225.[period]
Navigate your way through that numerical code correctly and you will gain the address by geographical measures. It will help a great deal if you can read a map and know the directions of North, East, South, and West. A protractor comes in handy as well.
here

United States

#33 Jun 17, 2012
I seriously think that there are not very many people on the internet that understands the difference between an ip address and the location listed either true or make believe.
An ip address is not the name of a city or state. An ip address is a series of numbers and decimals that indicate with precision the exact geographical location of the person receiving internet service from their provider.
I understand fully that anyone can access their very own e mail from anywhere whether it be by wireless connection or direct connection.
As to my last comment the I was referring to is similar if you will to 98.139.175.225.[period]
Navigate your way through that numerical code correctly and you will gain the address by geographical measures. It will help a great deal if you can read a map and know the directions of North, East, South, and West. A protractor comes in handy as well.
I know what it is idiot. I meant that I'm in lex and the person I'm talking to is in Winchester. We haven't met and definitely not in the same house. So u can think what u want but ur wrong. Ur a real sherlock I'll tell ya. Dumbest one I've ever seen
OkeeDokee
#34 Jun 17, 2012
[QUOTE who="E. Lusive"]I hate having one nightstands. Then when you roll over to the other side if the bed , or if you have a guest. There is no where to put your drink or your Kleenex box --- two night stands (one on each side of the bed) is preferred [/QUOTE]

That right there's funny, I don't care who ya are...lol

Location hidden

#35 Jun 17, 2012
An Internet Protocol address (IP address) is a numerical label assigned to each device (e.g., computer, printer) participating in a computer network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication.[1] An IP address serves two principal functions: host or network interface identification and location addressing. Its role has been characterized as follows: "A name indicates what we seek. An address indicates where it is. A route indicates how to get there."[2]

The designers of the Internet Protocol defined an IP address as a 32-bit number[1] and this system, known as Internet Protocol Version 4 (IPv4), is still in use today. However, due to the enormous growth of the Internet and the predicted depletion of available addresses, a new version of IP (IPv6), using 128 bits for the address, was developed in 1995.[3] IPv6 was standardized as RFC 2460 in 1998,[4] and its deployment has been ongoing since the mid-2000s.

IP addresses are binary numbers, but they are usually stored in text files and displayed in human-readable notations, such as 172.16.254.1 (for IPv4), and 2001:db8:0:1234:0:567:8:1 (for IPv6).

The Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) manages the IP address space allocations globally and delegates five regional Internet registries (RIRs) to allocate IP address blocks to local Internet registries (Internet service providers) and other entities
Chick in Charge

United States

#36 Jun 17, 2012
OkeeDokee wrote:
[QUOTE who="E. Lusive"]I hate having one nightstands. Then when you roll over to the other side if the bed , or if you have a guest. There is no where to put your drink or your Kleenex box --- two night stands (one on each side of the bed) is preferred "

That right there's funny, I don't care who ya are...lol
thanks. I try to make people smile
Chick in Charge

United States

#37 Jun 17, 2012
Even the infamous WJR

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#38 Jun 17, 2012
Except a couple key details that you're leaving out that would render this approach useless:

1. IP spoofer - this hides the person's real IP address, so you can't trace them. Hackers use this method on a regular basis
2. The person is behind a firewall. In that scenario, you'll get the IP address of the router of the ISP and not the end user
3. Proxy server - similar to 2, and the server could be hosted anywhere, thereby hiding the true IP address.

I've actually done an IP trace on my own IP address before to see what would come up, and it's never been my actual address. So good luck with that.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#39 Jun 17, 2012
-Fearless- wrote:
<quoted text>
An Internet Protocol address (IP address) is a numerical label assigned to each device (e.g., computer, printer) participating in a computer network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication.[1] An IP address serves two principal functions: host or network interface identification and location addressing. Its role has been characterized as follows: "A name indicates what we seek. An address indicates where it is. A route indicates how to get there."[2]
The designers of the Internet Protocol defined an IP address as a 32-bit number[1] and this system, known as Internet Protocol Version 4 (IPv4), is still in use today. However, due to the enormous growth of the Internet and the predicted depletion of available addresses, a new version of IP (IPv6), using 128 bits for the address, was developed in 1995.[3] IPv6 was standardized as RFC 2460 in 1998,[4] and its deployment has been ongoing since the mid-2000s.
IP addresses are binary numbers, but they are usually stored in text files and displayed in human-readable notations, such as 172.16.254.1 (for IPv4), and 2001:db8:0:1234:0:567:8:1 (for IPv6).
The Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) manages the IP address space allocations globally and delegates five regional Internet registries (RIRs) to allocate IP address blocks to local Internet registries (Internet service providers) and other entities
Dang, you go Fearless! Impressive!

Location hidden

#40 Jun 17, 2012
Outta left field wrote:
<quoted text>Dang, you go Fearless! Impressive!
Don't get too excited, I copy and pasted that and forget to say where I got it. Thanks anyway;]
William Jack Roberts

Winchester, KY

#41 Jun 17, 2012
info wrote:
we r not in same house and why r u spying on email accu the twisted 1

You may very well be in separate house, apartments, tents, whatever else type of dwelling but my point was that you two did know one another yet you were acting as if you were meeting online. Crap. You e mails that you posted on a open forum to the public eye is what got you busted as already knowing one another. I am not going to explain the difference between someones location listed by their username and a true ip address again. It too far over many minds of many people. Go on and play your game. I have done it myself before as well and I played the role of an interesting young woman. A poster by the username YOASS was a good sport about the deceitfulness after it was over and I came clean as to what I did. YOASS admitted he learned a valuable lesson from my deceitfulness but you can't even publicly admit openly that you have been busted even after admitting it yourself by saying the word [we] in your reply back to me earlier. Move on now and play out your kinky fantasy. I see nothing wrong with what you and your mate are doing.

Have a nice day,
William Jack Roberts
William Jack Roberts

Winchester, KY

#42 Jun 17, 2012
-Fearless- Tell me , am I even in the ballpark concerning what I have stated about ip addresses. Yes or no will be just fine and I will drop the subject no matter what your reply might be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
theif!!! (Oct '11) 1 min Ya know 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Paganbirdkeeper 167,588
Thief in rockwell village (Aug '10) 11 hr AustinRicharsonthief 4
Cheryl marshall 17 hr Ketchup 3
Scott Smith Lowes 18 hr Finish line 1
Jenni the cashier at Rural King 21 hr Tony 4
Heather and Tessa at General Dynamice 21 hr Cali 10

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages