Les

Winchester, KY

#1 Jul 10, 2011
He's a f*cking thief, don't trust him. What kind of man do you have to be to steal from a friend..? Right before he stole from me he said "Have I ever done you wrong?" He deserves nothing less then the hardest punch in the face you can deliver. Stupid f*ckface.
Venus

Winchester, KY

#2 Jul 19, 2011
What got stolen, bro?
senator

Lexington, KY

#3 Jul 19, 2011
Whatever it takes, however they can, the regime and the State-Run Media WILL TRY to silence critics.

It appears that somebody DID eat Nathans toast with jelly, at least in Britain. And those people worked for a News Corp publication. And such an activity is a crime and is liable for prosecution.

Trying to dump all this personally into the lap of Rupert and the boys is where it gets nakedly political.
well

United States

#4 Jul 19, 2011
He's a douche but his sister is an awesome lay
Milk and crackrs

Detroit, MI

#5 Jul 20, 2011
Pedofile
lol

Winchester, KY

#6 Jul 30, 2011
lol! how would you know????

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#7 Aug 2, 2011
i heard he got one girl pregnant and then left her to raise that baby herself. and the baby aint even born yet!
Family Tradition

Lawrenceburg, KY

#8 Nov 17, 2011
zigward wrote:
i heard he got one girl pregnant and then left her to raise that baby herself. and the baby aint even born yet!
It's A "family tradition"........Baby will BE FINE WITHOUT THEM.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
good grief

Lexington, KY

#9 Nov 18, 2011
He's a taco eatin fool! Do taco's give you gas? The farts? Do they cause you to sit on the pot for longer than 15 minutes? EAT A HOT POCKET!!!!!!
ur wrong

Winchester, KY

#10 Nov 20, 2011
sounds like sams
No I am NOT Wrong

Lawrenceburg, KY

#11 Nov 24, 2011
Know all about the worthlessness of the "family", don't really care anymore, Just a word of caution..Keep in mind it is the Miller Family's Loss Not mine nor yours. I have ALL THE MEMORIES and LOVE MY CHILD GAVE AND RECEIVED FROM ME, MEMORIES THAT WILL LAST A LIFETIME that are indeed PRICELESS.

However, I don't give a sh*t about your gas, taco's, farts or whatever immature bullshi*(tradition) you find comfort in. Implied in previous post.

Eat a "Hot Pocket" "taco" WHATEVER, I don't give a damn, shit until your pants or colon fall out of your ass.

My words of WISDOM and yes.. I did write WISDOM!!
Are for this young lady left to raise a child "on her own" HERE THEY ARE........ YOU ARE SOOOOO MUCH BETTER OFF WITHOUT THESE PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE.....

Your life will be like no other.. and in the END... When this family had NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU AND YOUR CHILD...You'll have all the credit.. and you will have given this child MORE LOVE!!!!!than any absent father/his sh*t for parents (sperm donor, including his extended family) can ever imagine.(this family has NO concept of responsibility, love or empathy)

THEY ARE HEARTLESS!!!!Likely you have already made that observation.

DO NOT CHASE THEM!!!!!! THEY DO NOT GIVE A FLYING SHI* ABOUT YOU..... REAP your benefits in the END...It is so well worth it. TRUST ME. it is their LOSS!!! NOT YOURS.. You know you are blessed if you never have to see the "sperm donor EVER again"

Best Wishes
Miller

Georgetown, KY

#12 Jun 25, 2012
Not heartless, just don't give a shit about whiney girls who don't listento anyone. Everyone knows how Nathan is. That he jumps from girl to girl. If you are stupid enough to go with him then it's not anyones fault but yours. And I bet your one of the girls who we fed and shared our roof with. Lol go fuck yourself.

Nope we don't give a shit about people and their problems. Doesn't make us worthless though.

I'm pretty sure you would happen to be Miss Sookdeo. The girl who cried and begged Nathan NOT to pay child support when he actually offered to do it.'amazingly enough' Get off Topix and go take care of your kid. Your child has Miller blood coursing through her veins. So watch what you say. ;)
STEPHANIE MILLER

Winchester, KY

#14 Sep 6, 2013
OK, THIS IS A OLD POST, BUT I AM A MILLER, THE EXTENDED PART OF THE FAMILY, BUT I NOR MY BROTHER ARE ANYTHING LIKE NATHAN BETH SANDRA WILLIE HEATHER, ALL THEM KIDWS & GROWN UPS. SO WHEN YOU SAY MILLER FAMILY. SPECIFY PLEASE .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min Truth 166,410
whats happening 2 hr Uneducated 3
Ryan Dotson 3 hr pedophile watcher 37
96 truck stop. 3 hr Wrong 29
Matthew Alexander Carmen 4 hr This will end badly 1
jimmy johns 6 hr Ranger 4
Mitch McConnell’s Kentucky Approval Rating Plum... 7 hr Don 1

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages