First Prev
of 2
Next Last
karma is a bitch

Lexington, KY

#23 Aug 31, 2012
mary spencer is living is spokane washington. with her mexican husband rica. they are too scared to move back, but they do come back for christmas and other holidays. he stays in the imperial trailer park off of newtown pike. seems like everything is hush hush when they are in. she is a crazy woman who loves to ruin everyone elses life. and has it coming to her. when she is in town she is in the hollar.
concerned neighbor

Lexington, KY

#24 Aug 31, 2012
she cant even take care of herself and hold a job. couldnt raise her own kids, yet tries to raise others. sad really. i do give her mother credit for taking care of her kids. but i pity that mrs. jackson enables her crazy daughter. ive known about mary for years. she was on house arrest and tried to have my son in law meet her when she was the only one in the house.and if im correct she was with a mexican at the time. i may be old, but news goes around fast. i hope someone puts that young lady in her place. she tried to act all big and tough and when in reality she is only a lost soul..who doesnt want help, yet try to make others lives miserable. my daughter has it in for her, when ever she comes back. i reckon her mother chooses not to see what kind of daughter she is. pitiful and heart breaking
hollarborn

United States

#25 Sep 2, 2012
karma is a bitch wrote:
mary spencer is living is spokane washington. with her mexican husband rica. they are too scared to move back, but they do come back for christmas and other holidays. he stays in the imperial trailer park off of newtown pike. seems like everything is hush hush when they are in. she is a crazy woman who loves to ruin everyone elses life. and has it coming to her. when she is in town she is in the hollar.
she was in the hollar a month ago
anyway

United States

#26 Sep 4, 2012
I don't know her only heard her name before sounds like she has some problems like allot of people these days hooked on drugs.Drugs can make ua totally different person than who u really are i know struggled with that battle sometimes still do it's always a on going thing.She might not know how top stop or to get help i know i felt powerless to drugs before and really wanted them out of my life so bad i would sit and cry and pray but didn't know how to get the ball rolling.It might sound weak but the fear of being sick and depressed scared me to death but the fear of loseing my salvation and my family was also scary.Drugs hook u mentally and physically and make u feel hopeless and powerless.I fear staying on and getting off it's a lose lose situation.And i had nobody to be there for my young ones if i went to seek help and i sure wasn't what they needed if i stayed on i would see my whole world crashing down around me and didn't know.how to fix it.I don't think nobody really wants a drug addicted life couldn't see how they would selling everything around u spending ur days searching and thinking if i dont get money or drugs im going to be sick today ur mind and bidy telling u that u need it so bad than when u get it feeling like a failure because u know u done wrong again and everybody u love is paying the price.But she does have kids and family and where u see a drug addict and a rat and etc they see there mommy and a person that no matter what they do u love that's ur mom ur daughter etc.I would hate for my kids.to see my name smeared like that rather i brought it on myself or not there still people and it still hurts it's not as easy to get better and clean up as people may think and if u do clean up u have to deal with all the things u have done wrong for so long and with drugs it kinda numbs the conscious of the wrong doing.Any ways god made all people and and loves them all some just took the wrong road.I hate drugs and evrything about them but when they get u they got u until some how some way what ever it is thats gets out of that life style happens good luck and god to to everybody mary and her family and to me as well it's realoy time people we need to change for the ones needing help and the ones judging thise needing help.GOOD LUCK TO ALL.
haha

Lexington, KY

#27 Sep 7, 2012
i thought that was her...couldnt forget her mutt face. she is a low down piece of shit....a rat, and a home wrecker...cheating on her man with chester, whenever she comes to ky to visit. rumor has it she has aids. anyone know about that? that bitch is crazy, she really need mental help... my one girlfriend was with her man when she was in jail. when she got out, she would do anything for a piece of rock....trailer trash whore she is.... there is a video of her on the net, of getting gangbanged by 6 or 7 mexicans over on cherry st a few years back. apparently her man was working in ohio at that time.... makes me sick. what kind of man would want a gal like her....all i know is that when i see her, shes in for it....
lmfao

Winchester, KY

#28 Sep 7, 2012
Wow just love how people grow big balls behind a computer screen Id sure hate to pack those suckers around!! I bet you wouldnt say shyt to Mary if she was in town!!!!
wow

Lexington, KY

#29 Sep 8, 2012
you know i bet alot of people would tell mary to her face if she was back in town and not hiding in her mommas house all the time, when she visits..... she lives to start trouble, and has alot of issues.....poor thing...i do feel sorry for her..... from everything i have heard. and read on here.....there seem to be many disgruntled people who have it in for her. maybe she is better out of town.
m darlene spencer

Winchester, KY

#30 Mar 20, 2013
this is me uhhh
wowwow
#31 Mar 21, 2013
did she have a boyfriend that o,d an died,,,,cant thank of hes name,,,she is about 35 years old
I KNOW HER

Winchester, KY

#32 Mar 23, 2013
wowwow wrote:
did she have a boyfriend that o,d an died,,,,cant thank of hes name,,,she is about 35 years old
She's the one that were a wire on Sammy Smith while the police tried to video tape the actual drug deal. I seen the video tape. So did about 200 other people in Winchester. Maria Nobel was on the tape too. They went into Sammy's house after he was relaesed from the hospital when he had that bad wreck that he did die twice over. They caught him really off gaurd and popped him good. Ill never forget that tape.
Willam Jack Roberts

Winchester, KY

#33 Mar 23, 2013
I KNOW HER wrote:
<quoted text> She's the one that were a wire on Sammy Smith while the police tried to video tape the actual drug deal. I seen the video tape. So did about 200 other people in Winchester. Maria Nobel was on the tape too. They went into Sammy's house after he was relaesed from the hospital when he had that bad wreck that he did die twice over. They caught him really off gaurd and popped him good. Ill never forget that tape.
Unbelievable. Well rule out this Sammy as a killer if this snitch is still alive after what she had cost him. My mathematical skills are slipping a bit but is it not true that this man lost more money than the the man at the Applebee's drug bust?
Ford

Winchester, KY

#34 Mar 26, 2013
James Spencer wrote:
<quoted text>
He got set up by Tony Ginter last year.
True fact. Tony set his buddy up. James is a pos but To.y did the rollin over on him. James didn't rat. Tony did. James might of rat somewhere else. I know he shot Larry Raney in the forehead showing off in front of a group of young teen girls and cried out accident. That accidental shot hit Larry right between the eyes in the forehead. I still believe James knew that gun was loaded. Larry was only 16. The girls were all about 16 and 17 too. James was maybe 30. Had no business being around those kids.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#35 Mar 26, 2013
Ford wrote:
<quoted text> True fact. Tony set his buddy up. James is a pos but To.y did the rollin over on him. James didn't rat. Tony did. James might of rat somewhere else. I know he shot Larry Raney in the forehead showing off in front of a group of young teen girls and cried out accident. That accidental shot hit Larry right between the eyes in the forehead. I still believe James knew that gun was loaded. Larry was only 16. The girls were all about 16 and 17 too. James was maybe 30. Had no business being around those kids.
He did not shoot Larry....anyone know who it was?

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/Court-over...
jail

United States

#36 Mar 27, 2013
Is she still in there
Hey

Winchester, KY

#37 May 19, 2013
Did she have big front teeth cause I saw her in a blue car today and she didn't look bad !?!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min LMS 148,348
So what's up with the Bingo Hall? (Jan '09) 8 hr SC Bark 88
Winchester still a mean redneck town? 9 hr morningstar 6
Looking for a black woman..... 11 hr dumb_azz 3
job outlook 13 hr DerpDerp 1
A man and a woman 18 hr Lover girl 36
Someone out there knows what these are! 19 hr Fox Mulder 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages