Unspoken Feelings
Ben

United States

#21 Nov 4, 2012
Amused wrote:
<quoted text>You're very talented! Is SMH your initials, or theirs?
If could be initials or how they are feeling like "so much hurt!" It's hard to tell, but I wish them the best !

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#22 Nov 4, 2012
Amused wrote:
<quoted text>You're very talented! Is SMH your initials, or theirs?
smh = shaking my head
thank you, btw
so true

New Haven, KY

#23 Nov 6, 2012
this is sad, great poem. I know way too well , the hurt you feel. It is sad ,when you fall for someone and they dont return that feeling. I cared for someone for years, although i was in a bad marriage, i let myself continue to care for him. and i always will.
Fact

Versailles, KY

#24 Nov 6, 2012
Yet u r wise, encouraging and brilliantly giving awaited input!,!
Love Is

Paintsville, KY

#25 Nov 7, 2012
so true wrote:
this is sad, great poem. I know way too well , the hurt you feel. It is sad ,when you fall for someone and they dont return that feeling. I cared for someone for years, although i was in a bad marriage, i let myself continue to care for him. and i always will.
I always felt that it's only love when love is returned!
butterscotch pearl
#26 Nov 7, 2012
heres ya a little

Location hidden

#27 Dec 8, 2012
Love Is wrote:
<quoted text>I always felt that it's only love when love is returned!
Oh through the years the feelings have always been mutual. The timing, localities, and life events have always crapped out on us. Just as right now, we both have things in our life that need to be dealt with.
Fact

Winchester, KY

#28 Dec 9, 2012
If only for a day
No struggles, no worries if only for a day.
I wonder what could be.
If only for a day, would you be with me,
what would you say
If only for a day
one day
#29 Dec 10, 2012
whatever u say...you where the pants,,don't cha
one day
#30 Dec 10, 2012
Fact wrote:
If only for a day
I wonder what could be.
what would you say
If only for a day
yes,,if u quit being mean to me..u dont have to be mean to me i care
so true

New Haven, KY

#31 Dec 10, 2012
Fact wrote:
If only for a day
I wonder what could be.
what would you say
If only for a day
Oh how nice, of a day it could be , but as with life , the next day comes, and all has too go on...
noone

United States

#32 Dec 10, 2012
I think God has a plan for me I am not going to lose hope, one day I will be happy again. I am praying for a friend have been for years, I believe God will send me someone to be my friend. I want to be there for them when they need me and support them thru life's struggles. I want to be a shoulder they can lean on and hope in return they will be a shoulder for me to lean on as well thru my hard times. It isnt take, take, take, it is GIVE and TAKE. I would make someone a true friend I would defend their honour, their name, and not let anything come in between us. I would let them tell me what to do, I just hope they wouldnt make me stay off of topix but anyway I will do anything to keep their friendship. If it came down to topix or losing them I would say heck with topix. God send someone to me IDK what your plan is for my future but anyway I need a friend quickly as possible.
ice ice
#33 Dec 10, 2012
love is not something we choose,,it just takes place,,
rosey

Louisville, KY

#34 Dec 10, 2012
noone wrote:
I would let them tell me what to do.
Please don't do this for anyone.
rabitt

United States

#35 Dec 10, 2012
NOOO I would not choose who I love. You are right post 33 love just takes place. However you dont know who I am talking about, maybe I am talking about the one I love. Why judge me?? I am not judging you am I?? I have come out of a bad marriage and maybe I am not DR. PHIL but I can say even in a friend I would not choose just any friend there has to be some kind of connection. I would not give my total devotion to someone I didnt care about I am not that kind of a person. I dont lead people on I either like you or I dont.
But truth be told I cant see my self moving past someone, sometimes I get so lonely I say to my self today I am going to find a new friend. Then by the middle of the day I will be crying and praying to God to send back the one friend I love. Because they got into my heart and my life I was drawn to them quickly I think God knew we both would face hard things in our lives and that one day we both would need to have a close friend. So there quit judging me, OKAY!!
rosey

Louisville, KY

#36 Dec 10, 2012
Please don't let any person anywhere, no matter how much you believe you love them "tell you what to do" or become so involved that you'd "do anything to keep their friendship". You can love and be loved without giving up any of yourself! It is, in fact, the only way to have true, lasting friendship - you should never have to give up anything.
bsp
#37 Dec 10, 2012
rabitt wrote:
NOOO I would not choose who I love. You are right post 33 love just takes place. However you dont know who I am talking about, maybe I am talking about the one I love. Why judge me?? I am not judging you am I?? I have come out of a bad marriage and maybe I am not DR. PHIL but I can say even in a friend I would not choose just any friend there has to be some kind of connection. I would not give my total devotion to someone I didnt care about I am not that kind of a person. I dont lead people on I either like you or I dont.
But truth be told I cant see my self moving past someone, sometimes I get so lonely I say to my self today I am going to find a new friend. Then by the middle of the day I will be crying and praying to God to send back the one friend I love. Because they got into my heart and my life I was drawn to them quickly I think God knew we both would face hard things in our lives and that one day we both would need to have a close friend. So there quit judging me, OKAY!!
i was'nt judging u,,sorry 4 making u mad sugar
noone

United States

#38 Dec 11, 2012
So sweet:) Apology accepted.
Rick Ross

United States

#39 Dec 11, 2012
She ask me if I luve her, you know I say yes cause her a$$ is thick like peanutbutta!

Location hidden

#40 Dec 15, 2012
Fact wrote:
If only for a day
I wonder what could be.
what would you say
If only for a day
One day would be nice, but I would only be kidding myself for that one day.
Although, if I had a day, it might take away my fears with my current health scare.

Now for your local PSA - Women, don't forget to do those self breast examinations, screenings by your physician, and those mammograms.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min MasonsHelper 148,442
News Child Released From Hospital After Falling In G... 22 min Child comes first 11
notorious gang known as highwaymen from Detroit 1 hr Plethora 5
summer was good (Oct '15) 5 hr Brittany 194
Littrell Homes (Sep '14) 5 hr dude 5
Ashley groves 8 hr Tyrone biggins 8
Dennis Hatton 8 hr L Adams 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages