Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1 Oct 2, 2012
While I understand the need for being able to have some perimeters on this forum, I hate censorship. It's a slippery slope. How do you feel?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2 Oct 2, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
While I understand the need for being able to have some perimeters on this forum, I hate censorship. It's a slippery slope. How do you feel?
I totally agree. It becomes a relative question, based on how thick or thin skinned a person is. You also have to deal with those who live out the adage "those who look for trouble will invariably find it." How do you address that? Where do you draw the line?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3 Oct 2, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
I think too, the spread of the interwebs has changed this some, too. Part of the problem with the burden of proof lies in damages - in the case of the Texas couple, they had a legitimate loss, in that one was running a day spa, the other was a successful attorney, and both lost business due to allegations of criminal activity. But if you take that couple, and put them in a trailer, and someone levels the same accusations, how do you objectively measure the damages, especially if they barely have a pot to piss in?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4 Oct 2, 2012
I agree!
Off to bed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nice D!ck 5 min jeebs 5
ebt 4 xmas gifts 2 hr PhucDatBich 10
prostitutes 2 hr PhucDatBich 2
Niesha 2 hr rapist 4
Chip (george) harris 4 hr Curious 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Secularist 156,440
New downtown clinic on Main ST 5 hr Kratom 12

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages