Bucket List item #32
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1 Sep 29, 2012
Due to my odd upbringing and life, I have numerous things I have never got to do or do as I choose . I want to go for a fall motorcycle ride. Is there any companies where you can hire someone to take you on a bike ride, preferably a great fall day.
-Sister-Golden-H air-
#2 Sep 29, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Due to my odd upbringing and life, I have numerous things I have never got to do or do as I choose . I want to go for a fall motorcycle ride. Is there any companies where you can hire someone to take you on a bike ride, preferably a great fall day.
Maybe try a reputable motorcycle dealership, they may know.

Location hidden

#3 Sep 29, 2012
-Sister-Golden-Hair- wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe try a reputable motorcycle dealership, they may know.
Thanks for the tip!

Location hidden

#4 Sep 29, 2012
OLF is such a dear friend, he offered to buy a motorcycle, get a license for one, learn to drive one so I could take a ride. I told him that was sweet but not necessary. I'm sure there is an easier solution.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5 Sep 29, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
OLF is such a dear friend, he offered to buy a motorcycle, get a license for one, learn to drive one so I could take a ride. I told him that was sweet but not necessary. I'm sure there is an easier solution.
Hey, I figured - I like going down a hill at 35 mph on my road bike...this would just be faster, heavier, and with more protection. Besides, if you don't get any takers, I'm so pursuing that license, even if I have to go to Enterprise and rent a motorcycle.

Location hidden

#6 Sep 29, 2012
Outta left field wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, I figured - I like going down a hill at 35 mph on my road bike...this would just be faster, heavier, and with more protection. Besides, if you don't get any takers, I'm so pursuing that license, even if I have to go to Enterprise and rent a motorcycle.
we would both end up in the hospital --

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#7 Oct 1, 2012
Miss font, it just so happens that I do ride and have a motorcycle..do you think you would enjoy riding down to boonesboro closer to Halloween..I go there every year to look at all of there decorations and lights..I have always wanted to camp there as well..I think we could make an evening out of it?..

Location hidden

#8 Oct 1, 2012
NormanForest wrote:
Miss font, it just so happens that I do ride and have a motorcycle..do you think you would enjoy riding down to boonesboro closer to Halloween..I go there every year to look at all of there decorations and lights..I have always wanted to camp there as well..I think we could make an evening out of it?..
that sounds fun. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays

Location hidden

#9 Oct 1, 2012
Me too..iv heard it gets cold down there at night by the river..I have a nice tent..and can start a fire with mind control..lol..well maybe a lighter..but I'm sure I can keep you tostie..the only thing I'm not sure of is how sound prof those tent walls are..but oh well..let's show them what there missing..

Location hidden

#10 Oct 1, 2012
NormanForest wrote:
Me too..iv heard it gets cold down there at night by the river..I have a nice tent..and can start a fire with mind control..lol..well maybe a lighter..but I'm sure I can keep you tostie..the only thing I'm not sure of is how sound prof those tent walls are..but oh well..let's show them what there missing..
Howl at the moon!

Location hidden

#11 Oct 1, 2012
Mmm..glad to see you are in the spirit..I would love to show you another way of life..however would prefer you stay the same..a lot of women think they must act like or convert over to please there man..I like you and your rich girl ways..

Location hidden

#12 Oct 1, 2012
NormanForest wrote:
Mmm..glad to see you are in the spirit..I would love to show you another way of life..however would prefer you stay the same..a lot of women think they must act like or convert over to please there man..I like you and your rich girl ways..
I like who I am too. Let's enjoy our diversity

Location hidden

#13 Oct 1, 2012
Let's..I can and will get a little rough.."not me bragging"..are you still down?..you may have to take a few personal days..or just say you had a car wreck but are still able to work..lol..

“If it's too loud, yer too old.”

Dullsville

#14 Oct 1, 2012
NormanForest wrote:
Let's..I can and will get a little rough.."not me bragging"..are you still down?..you may have to take a few personal days..or just say you had a car wreck but are still able to work..lol..
Ladies and Gentlemen, Captain Awesome.

Location hidden

#15 Oct 1, 2012
YOASS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ladies and Gentlemen, Captain Awesome.
Come on man..not this again..smh..

Dullsville

#16 Oct 1, 2012
NormanForest wrote:
<quoted text> Come on man..not this again..smh..
What? You are Captain Awesome, simply ask yourself. Muhammad Ali was wrong, you are the greatest. Best thing since sliced bread, hung like a mule, pimpin' to the max...I bow to you oh great one.

A legend in his own mind, Captain Awesome to the rescue!

Ignore my comments if they bother you, just stating my opinion.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#17 Oct 1, 2012
NormanForest wrote:
You never know, you may end up long scratches and missing plugs of hair....3 days and 36 beers in the recliner.

Location hidden

#18 Oct 1, 2012
YOASS wrote:
<quoted text>
What? You are Captain Awesome, simply ask yourself. Muhammad Ali was wrong, you are the greatest. Best thing since sliced bread, hung like a mule, pimpin' to the max...I bow to you oh great one.
A legend in his own mind, Captain Awesome to the rescue!
Ignore my comments if they bother you, just stating my opinion.
My opinion..jealousy and envy does not look good on you..if you are having a problem with my security..maybe you should step your game up?..I refuse to not be happy with myself..because you feel unsecure about something...saying the things you say makes you look bad man..let it go..I thought we where past this?..

Dullsville

#19 Oct 1, 2012
NormanForest wrote:
<quoted text> My opinion..jealousy and envy does not look good on you..if you are having a problem with my security..maybe you should step your game up?..I refuse to not be happy with myself..because you feel unsecure about something...saying the things you say makes you look bad man..let it go..I thought we where past this?..
My opinion...you are FOS and lie about everything. You make yourself look like an idiot, you don't need any help from me.

Carry on, Captain Awesome!

Location hidden

#21 Oct 2, 2012
I'm the m.thafu.kin greatest..you got that right..b.tch get with it..shake your @zz tonight..you know you can't hang with my sh.t..while I'm f.ck.n..your wife from the back b.tch..your on this thing from 9-5..while I'm with your wife..gettin live..now come on home in your house..but I wouldn't kiss your wife in the mouth..all she wanted was the pimp..but instead got you..a b.tch @ss simp..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
madisen dale 6 min queen laqueefa 1
News Child Released From Hospital After Falling In G... 14 min yeah 23
Jealous Neighbors?? (Apr '13) 3 hr Bobby bennett 21
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr LMS 148,462
Stephen Sparks? (Feb '11) 4 hr username 53
Waffle House 5 hr been there 6
How many hoes has Roger Slusher had ? (Feb '09) 12 hr kentuckygirl26 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages