Burgess

Sparks

Money and/or property

None of the above

suggestion

Winchester, KY

#142 Apr 5, 2012
-Fearless- wrote:
When Steven's truck was stolen, was that in Winchester and where was it found? What city? Did he have insurance. That is important?
ask melinda she has to know those answer.
lying bitches

Winchester, KY

#143 Apr 5, 2012
River Rat wrote:
What store?
Pilot View Mini Mart on Route 15 or Trapp Goff's Corner. She can pick the location I'll be there for sure and ready to fk a bitch up.
lying bitches

Winchester, KY

#144 Apr 5, 2012
Melinda Sparks wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I don't have to say nothing because he's innocent! Your opinions don't mean shit to no one! Second, Lil miss, you started the violence on here!
And if you can actually count, I said it takes 10 hrs to get home. It sounds like I'm talking to a child...wobble your ass up to my house! And FYI u said I know u now, lol..your a real genius since your too chicken shit to put your name on here! Go figure...
There is nothing I say nothing to wobble here . You got me fkd up wit some other slut you must be thinking of. You'll see and you'll regret it too. You have done so before slut.
Melinda Sparks

Lumberton, TX

#146 Apr 5, 2012
lying bitches wrote:
<quoted text>There is nothing I say nothing to wobble here . You got me fkd up wit some other slut you must be thinking of. You'll see and you'll regret it too. You have done so before slut.
You must have a guilty conscious about being a slut! You have said it in every post! Bless your heart!! Ok, now you read really close, I'm only saying this once and I'm done arguing with you on here. I will be home tomorrow, so child, if u feel Froggy and wanna leap then c'mon up! Since you know me so well, then u know where I live. If you have anything else to say then I have a Facebook, send a damn message! Until then, keep talking to yourself on here or talk to me in person! It's not a big deal to me! Trust me!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#147 Apr 5, 2012
Winchester Sun
April 5, 2010

At 10:34 p.m. Saturday, Eugene Sparks of 501 Hollow Road reported that someone broke into his home and took a handgun, a shotgun, two rifles and ammunition
well

Winchester, KY

#148 Apr 5, 2012
-Fearless- wrote:
Winchester Sun
April 5, 2010
At 10:34 p.m. Saturday, Eugene Sparks of 501 Hollow Road reported that someone broke into his home and took a handgun, a shotgun, two rifles and ammunition
you were told months ago that steven stole from that place. Google Hollow Road topix and you will see who told you about this Hollow road address.
well

Winchester, KY

#149 Apr 5, 2012
-Fearless- wrote:
Winchester Sun
April 5, 2010
15 days before the murders.

Location hidden

#150 Apr 5, 2012
Winchester Sun, The (KY)- April 29, 2010

Police and fire reports for April 29
WINCHESTER POLICE Charged - Robbie Rose, 43, of 1315 Goshen Road, was charged Wednesday with theft by deception and forgery.- Ruben Olivares, 49, of 350 Orange St., was charged Wednesday with first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

Location hidden

#151 Apr 5, 2012
Winchester Sun, The (KY)

May 21, 2010

District Court for May 21

The following cases were resolved in Clark District Court May 17 with Judge Brandy Oliver Brown presiding.

- Debra Etzwiler, fugitive from another state, waived extradition.

- Dale Larson, fourth-degree assault (domestic violence), pleaded guilty, sentencing May 25.

- Tyler V. Burcham, failure to signal, dismissed; driving under the influence, pleaded guilty, fined, 30 day license suspension.

- Bill Fribley, theft by unlawful taking, dismissed; contempt of court, dismissed.

- Shannon Ray Townsend, first-degree criminal trespass, pleaded guilty, 30 days conditionally discharged; harassing communication, pleaded guilty, concurrent sentence; harassment, pleaded guilty, concurrent sentence.

The following cases were resolved in Clark District Court May 12 with Judge Earl-Ray Neal presiding.

Ruben Olivares, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance, preliminary hearing, probable cause found, sent to grand jury.

- Ruben Olivares, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance, preliminary hearing, dismissed, no probable cause.
well

Winchester, KY

#152 Apr 5, 2012
-Fearless- wrote:
Winchester Sun, The (KY)- April 29, 2010
Police and fire reports for April 29
WINCHESTER POLICE Charged - Robbie Rose, 43, of 1315 Goshen Road, was charged Wednesday with theft by deception and forgery.- Ruben Olivares, 49, of 350 Orange St., was charged Wednesday with first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.
April 23rd. over a month after te murders bt wasn't Ruben in jail then?
well

Winchester, KY

#153 Apr 5, 2012
-Fearless- wrote:
Winchester Sun, The (KY)
May 21, 2010
District Court for May 21
The following cases were resolved in Clark District Court May 17 with Judge Brandy Oliver Brown presiding.
- Debra Etzwiler, fugitive from another state, waived extradition.
- Dale Larson, fourth-degree assault (domestic violence), pleaded guilty, sentencing May 25.
- Tyler V. Burcham, failure to signal, dismissed; driving under the influence, pleaded guilty, fined, 30 day license suspension.
- Bill Fribley, theft by unlawful taking, dismissed; contempt of court, dismissed.
- Shannon Ray Townsend, first-degree criminal trespass, pleaded guilty, 30 days conditionally discharged; harassing communication, pleaded guilty, concurrent sentence; harassment, pleaded guilty, concurrent sentence.
The following cases were resolved in Clark District Court May 12 with Judge Earl-Ray Neal presiding.
Ruben Olivares, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance, preliminary hearing, probable cause found, sent to grand jury.
- Ruben Olivares, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance, preliminary hearing, dismissed, no probable cause.
This is when Ruben got the 5, 5, and 6 yrs sentenced all ran together for a total of 6 yrs..

Location hidden

#154 Apr 5, 2012
Ruben found out his case was going to the Grand Jury the same day of the bonfire. The next day 3 people were dead. A black truck/SUV was seen at the house by at least 2 people. Ashley Roberts, Felix's girlfriend alledgedly had a truck that matched the description.

Location hidden

#155 Apr 5, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text> April 23rd. over a month after te murders bt wasn't Ruben in jail then?
He may have been out on bond awaiting trial. It doesn't matter, the murders still could have been at his request. Do you remember if he got credit for time served?

Location hidden

#156 Apr 5, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text> 15 days before the murders.
AFTER THE MURDERS. The theft could have been a cover for a missing gun and ammunition.
ref

Lexington, KY

#157 Apr 6, 2012
Melinda Sparks wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have a guilty conscious about being a slut! You have said it in every post! Bless your heart!! Ok, now you read really close, I'm only saying this once and I'm done arguing with you on here. I will be home tomorrow, so child, if u feel Froggy and wanna leap then c'mon up! Since you know me so well, then u know where I live. If you have anything else to say then I have a Facebook, send a damn message! Until then, keep talking to yourself on here or talk to me in person! It's not a big deal to me! Trust me!
Froggy?
GLOCK20

Barnesville, OH

#158 Apr 6, 2012
Sure makes you wonder if she isnt Froggy, does it not?
well

Washington, DC

#159 Apr 6, 2012
ref wrote:
<quoted text>Froggy?
Melinda isn't frogger. Melinda knew nothing about the voice mail that frogger has.
well

Washington, DC

#160 Apr 6, 2012
-Fearless- wrote:
<quoted text>AFTER THE MURDERS. The theft could have been a cover for a missing gun and ammunition.
The theft wasn't a cover for anything. The theft was a chance for Sparks to take what he wanted and gain some free money and drugs. Sparks and his truck was covered with blood. I bet there was no blood on the two boys that were with Sparks. You know why. Sparks did all the stealing before he contacted and hooked up with Joe and Jonathon. You better keep your minds on Felix and Ruben and what ever you do don't forget about Cassie and 977 Muddy Creek Road.
well

Winchester, KY

#161 Apr 6, 2012
-Fearless- wrote:
<quoted text>He may have been out on bond awaiting trial. It doesn't matter, the murders still could have been at his request. Do you remember if he got credit for time served?
he was granted jail time for the time that he was in the clark co jail waiting on final sentencing. by the time he hit the parole board he had enough time in to be granted parole. when hr did get out he went straight to cassies house and got his truck and booked it the hell out of here.

Location hidden

#162 Apr 6, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>
The theft wasn't a cover for anything. The theft was a chance for Sparks to take what he wanted and gain some free money and drugs. Sparks and his truck was covered with blood. I bet there was no blood on the two boys that were with Sparks. You know why. Sparks did all the stealing before he contacted and hooked up with Joe and Jonathon. You better keep your minds on Felix and Ruben and what ever you do don't forget about Cassie and 977 Muddy Creek Road.
Cassie probably does know something. Why bring up her and not her sister, Ashley? Why keep your eyes on Muddy Creek? Do you think Ruben goes there now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
darlene short (Oct '10) 49 min joe 15
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr JimmyJack 134,308
Vet recommendations 3 hr Sad 8
Black ladies 3 hr Man 1
caught cheating 4 hr Kenny 3
Noone really cares! 6 hr Hurting 1
Looking for someone to have sex with my husband (May '11) 9 hr randi86 168

Flood Warning for Clark County was issued at March 01 at 3:07PM EST

Winchester Dating
Find my Match