tgifootballseaso n

Louisville, KY

#106 Oct 2, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you just think if you have proof you should just let anyone and everyone see it (including the guilty party). Not only have the people shown some of the wrongdoings but they have so much more it will blow your mind. Don't you think they know all this crap you are spewing out of your mouth? Everything will come out soon enough. You are just being naive. Attorneys have all of the proof they can handle and once they decide that it is time and everything is in order.... BOOM bye bye farris
That boom might backfire. If you have proof that can't be shared publically, then don't post it publically until it can. That's simple, legal, and mature.
"Crap spewing out of my mouth"? Ok lol.
tgifootballseaso n

Louisville, KY

#107 Oct 2, 2012
Also - fire your attorneys. Any that advise you to splatter allegations all over facebook and Topix should be disbarred.
nbc cbs abc

Winchester, KY

#109 Oct 2, 2012
Sad wrote:
APPARENTLY you dont have to much to yourself. Yes she has made a police report as a matter of fact. Soon a few people will be in the slammer :)... Why does it bother you so much I brought it up? are you one of them? As far as Mr Columbia goes.. I'm sure he is man enough to stand up for himself, But Patty also has a right to defend her own husband. As far as me speaking up for her... I also have a right to that just that! Patty happens to be a really good person who goes above and beyond to help anyone she can. Thats whats wrong with the people in this town, They are out for no one except themselves. So as far as you go...what you think about me putting on here what I put on here, I could care less. I didnt put this on here to make friends with the likes of you. I put this on here because this needs to be known and I'm sure someone who gets on this topic is very aware of what I'm talking about and needs to back off. Sad? I'll tell you why its sad. Its sad because people are so low as to try to scare another person for believing something is right and threaten them with violence! If you think thats ok then You must be one of those Elaine azz lickers.
No I am not 1 of them I like Paul,Patty,and Elaine people like you I dont like lol. Same here I dont give a rats a$$ about you.Once again I will tell you whats sad people like you who needs to keep there mouth shut and go on with there own lives and talk about some new $hit . paul patty and elaine thats old people are really tired of that news. I hope that i havnt made you mad if i did thats tuff .
Sad

United States

#110 Oct 2, 2012
goodluck8 wrote:
You have to call him by his name, "Paul Columbia" you cant call him s "COACH" because he never was one.. I know this because I use to play for him and I started every game under him.. Hes horrible and has no standards. He is so a con-artist with his wife robbing the bingo halls and highschool cheerleading programs. His wife is a whole different F-'d up story but yea he is a horrible coach who doesnt know what hes doing. He would make a perfect assisant Head coaching job or maybe "Special Teams coach" but thats it. He hasnt had a winning season since 1991, I mean that speaks volumes by itself. and his Daughters Are a lost cause. Has beens, never was beens, never will be's, that explains them perfect. I feel sorry for the other "unborn Columbia's" who havent had the miserable experience of growing up
in that family yet.. Good luck!!
Thats so funny... You must not know them very well because they are none of those things. You also sound like a child talking so I'm not going to argue with a minor.
Sad

United States

#111 Oct 2, 2012
tgifootballseason wrote:
If anyone connected to Dr. Farris is reading this and a couple of other threads on here, THIS is libel. Is she waiting for them to completely hang themselves??
When you make false statements that affect a person's livelihood, you probably need to expect some deep doo doo to result.
Prove it and you have no problem - truth is an absolute defense to libel. However, I would personally be copying all this for my attorney if it wasn't. It's one thing to ge all butt hurt or sad when someone hurts your widdle feelings, but when you make allegations that will affect their career or business, you better know what you're saying is true and prove it.
Oh trust me.. its all true. And I hope Mrs Farris does lose her job. She dont do a very good job as it is running the school system.
tgifootballseaso n

Louisville, KY

#112 Oct 2, 2012
Sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh trust me.. its all true. And I hope Mrs Farris does lose her job. She dont do a very good job as it is running the school system.
Whoever was running the school system when you were in it didn't do a very good job, either. "She doesn't; they don't."
Sounds like you're all set with your ammunition, then. Fire!
Sad

United States

#113 Oct 2, 2012
nbc cbs abc wrote:
<quoted text>No I am not 1 of them I like Paul,Patty,and Elaine people like you I dont like lol. Same here I dont give a rats a$$ about you.Once again I will tell you whats sad people like you who needs to keep there mouth shut and go on with there own lives and talk about some new $hit . paul patty and elaine thats old people are really tired of that news. I hope that i havnt made you mad if i did thats tuff .
Nope.. you havent made me mad at all :) But what is happening to Patty and Paul in their own homes by being threatened with their lives, most certainly needs to be made public because if something happens to them then we will all know what its about and go after the right person. As far as this being " old news" no this is not old news. These things happen to them on a regular basis. Its pretty awful that someone has to stoop to that level. If any of you would like to see the police reports concerning this feel free! its public information. So no lies here my friend! Have a good day/night! ;)
Sad

United States

#114 Oct 2, 2012
tgifootballseason wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever was running the school system when you were in it didn't do a very good job, either. "She doesn't; they don't."
Sounds like you're all set with your ammunition, then. Fire!
hahaha!! very good grammar police! Nice job! Maybe you should run for school board!
tgifootballseaso n

Louisville, KY

#115 Oct 2, 2012
Sad wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha!! very good grammar police! Nice job! Maybe you should run for school board!
Don't get so excited, it's very basic grammar that most 3rd graders have mastered. Thanks, but there are few things I'd rather not do than be involved with the Clark County school system or Board, under any administration.
Sad

United States

#116 Oct 2, 2012
I really dont blame you genius. But you are just so good I think we could use you on the school board.
tgifootballseaso n

Louisville, KY

#117 Oct 2, 2012
Sad wrote:
I really dont blame you genius. But you are just so good I think we could use you on the school board.
Thanks! I know it's true, but I have bigger fish to fry. I've figured out that no matter the quality of their education, most of those kids will still be dense when they're adults. What's the point?
DAboom

Winchester, KY

#118 Oct 4, 2012
tgifootballseason wrote:
Also - fire your attorneys. Any that advise you to splatter allegations all over facebook and Topix should be disbarred.
What is you think hasn't been proven. There's emails, financial statements, videos, pictures, audio recordings, text messages, KEA records,witnesses, text messages & police reports. They are all online & available from the state.
Jeff

Winchester, KY

#120 Oct 5, 2012
The boys played well tonight! I can see the extra practice time and personnel changes paying off ! We are going to be alright ! Stay on em coach!
Wow

Winchester, KY

#121 Oct 6, 2012
Jeff wrote:
The boys played well tonight! I can see the extra practice time and personnel changes paying off ! We are going to be alright ! Stay on em coach!
Well they did only give up 35 points this time. Scored a whopping 13. I hope for grc's sake that the teams on the schedule next year have down years because this defense will not hold up with the talent level here. That coach is used to having D-1 players at positions in Georgia. Well coach you aren't in Georgia anymore. You have to coach with the talent you get here. 3 down linemen and slow linebackers makes for giving up 5 touchdowns a game everyday in Clark county
FYI

Owensboro, KY

#122 Oct 6, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Well they did only give up 35 points this time. Scored a whopping 13. I hope for grc's sake that the teams on the schedule next year have down years because this defense will not hold up with the talent level here. That coach is used to having D-1 players at positions in Georgia. Well coach you aren't in Georgia anymore. You have to coach with the talent you get here. 3 down linemen and slow linebackers makes for giving up 5 touchdowns a game everyday in Clark county
These players are improving to no fault to this coach this schedule this year has been a tough one. He was left with a program that was dead and dying and ran into the ground.I really don't see who could have come here and do any better at this point.. Especially to a mob of "ungrateful"s that want to see this program and school district fall... Because they have a vendetta against anything that shows a sign of life or improvement.. And I am sure the This Coach is well aware he is not in Georgia anymore!!
birdman

Winchester, KY

#123 Oct 6, 2012
Hang in there coach,times will get better.
Wow

Winchester, KY

#124 Oct 6, 2012
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
These players are improving to no fault to this coach this schedule this year has been a tough one. He was left with a program that was dead and dying and ran into the ground.I really don't see who could have come here and do any better at this point.. Especially to a mob of "ungrateful"s that want to see this program and school district fall... Because they have a vendetta against anything that shows a sign of life or improvement.. And I am sure the This Coach is well aware he is not in Georgia anymore!!
3A Corbin. 5A Harlan. Montgomery co... These should be guaranteed wins every year. If they lose to 4A Rowan then something is wrong.
nbc cbs abc

Winchester, KY

#125 Oct 8, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
3A Corbin. 5A Harlan. Montgomery co... These should be guaranteed wins every year. If they lose to 4A Rowan then something is wrong.
Maybe we have 1A coaching lol.
BTR

El Monte, CA

#126 Oct 8, 2012
Well Montgomery County is off to our best start in years and you took two of our coaches....HMMMmmmmmm
Ted

Winchester, KY

#127 Oct 8, 2012
nbc cbs abc wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe we have 1A coaching lol.
you can thank Howard and Graham for that. A promise for a place on the staff. That's not right! Patti has done some research on that and is talking to the ethics committee. Keep this name in your head as well, Stults.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Pikeville Parent 163,386
Rib 12 hr what 7
anthony conner (Jul '11) 12 hr what 7
Any one know that girl Shandon Morris? (Sep '09) 15 hr Curious George 25
LOOKING FOR Acres for sale by owner 19 hr Myhome 1
Looking for a 3+Bedroom house 19 hr Myhome 2
Online Marketplace Exclusive For Winchester and... 20 hr Todd P 2

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages