Happy Thanksgiving

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 22, 2012
I hope everyone has a wonderful day. The holidays can be wonderful but stressful. Hang in there December 26th is just around the corner. Just smile when uncle Walter wants to show you the disappearing green bean in his ear trick again this year and take some of Aunt Dorothy's spam ham surprise with the crumbled potato topping.
What would Yoda say?
Holiday enjoy you can---survive you must!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 22, 2012
Alone to me is just fine...lol...spending the day cooking to my liking....bought myself some nice cigars a bottle of whiskey and some high dollar leather house shoes...man they are comfortable....yes sir....its gona be a fine day all alone!!!

Location hidden

#3 Nov 22, 2012
NormanForest wrote:
Alone to me is just fine...lol...spending the day cooking to my liking....bought myself some nice cigars a bottle of whiskey and some high dollar leather house shoes...man they are comfortable....yes sir....its gona be a fine day all alone!!!
I'm alright with alone. Sometimes it's simpler. Have a great day Norman. I'm jaded to the piano ill play you a song!
jeezie belle

Tucker, GA

#4 Nov 22, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving!
Laura

Winchester, KY

#5 Nov 22, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving to Miss E Font, Norman, jeezie and all my other Topix friends. Haven't been on here much this week but I did want to take a few minutes to wish you all a great day.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6 Nov 22, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Location hidden

#7 Nov 22, 2012
Oops....sorry for the double post. I'm not OCD, I swear!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#8 Nov 22, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving!

Location hidden

#9 Nov 22, 2012
I'm making OLF rub my feet--- that's a good thanksgiving day tradition---right?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#10 Nov 22, 2012
Need an alka seltzer.Ate to much again.
glutton

Winchester, KY

#11 Nov 22, 2012
i hope all the poor children got to get their bellies full, i hope the gluttoness psychopaths drop dead from food poisoning.

Location hidden

#12 Nov 23, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm alright with alone. Sometimes it's simpler. Have a great day Norman. I'm jaded to the piano ill play you a song!
A song would be nice...do you know any Jerry lee...lol.....I can see you now....throwing your piano seat back and smoke rolling off of those keys...

Location hidden

#13 Nov 23, 2012
glutton wrote:
i hope all the poor children got to get their bellies full, i hope the gluttoness psychopaths drop dead from food poisoning.
It just wouldn't be a holiday without comments like these...lol

Location hidden

#14 Nov 23, 2012
NormanForest wrote:
<quoted text>It just wouldn't be a holiday without comments like these...lol
I agree----
You know who

Winchester, KY

#15 Nov 23, 2012
NormanForest wrote:
<quoted text> A song would be nice...do you know any Jerry lee...lol.....I can see you now....throwing your piano seat back and smoke rolling off of those keys...
One by one....they're turrrrning outtt the lights....

Location hidden

#16 Nov 23, 2012
Love Jerry Lee....

...I've been feedin' that old jukebox just to hold you tight Guess it's for the best, I just put in my last dime Heard you whisper "We'll meet again another place, another time"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min Pres Donald J Tru... 164,826
Who is Blue Horseshoe? 48 min Cycles 31
Sell Wooden Pallets in Lexington?! 1 hr Pallets 1
Who are the hot guys at walmart 5 hr tKE 7
Who is the hot lineman 6 hr Tinky Bell 4
Shane Southwood 10 hr BillyTheKid 14
Jeff Mays from Elliottville 23 hr Julie 1

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages