KSP, Drug Enforcement/Special Investigations Make Arrest in Winchester

Oct 8, 2012 Read more: Kentucky State Police

On Thursday, October 4, 2012 at 3:00 p.m. , the Kentucky State Police, Drug Enforcement/Special Investigations Branch, served a search warrant at 124 Shoppers Village Plaza in Winchester, KY.

Read more
The truth

Winchester, KY

#1 Oct 8, 2012
http://drug.addictionblog.org/smoking-herbal-...

i know that some of you herbal users are probably withdrawing as a result of this raid. This poison has cost me more than any other drug i ever used. I used to be addicted to pills and heroin and the withdraw is way worse than anything ive ever done. But while i was using i was in a constant state of delusion that resembled psychosis. Believe it or not there is truth to the addictive properties of these synths. the original synthetic cannabinoid compound was safer and more natural acting but since it was made illegal, chemist have had to change their formula to get around the law. And it has been tweaked to the point where the toxicity of this stuff is out of this world! if you are using this stuff it will catch up to u eventually. Stop before it causes you permanent damage or death.

There is also a great group on Facebook called NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION check it out especially the blog if you are a struggling user or just willing to offer compassion to addicts the comments are the closest thing to a support group available for this unknown problem. The truth is there are two type of people that use this poison, the ignorant/uninformed and the ones who are aware and stupidly refuse to stop using it because they dont care about anything anymore. I find this heartbreaking. Please if you are still using these synths STOP! If you have stopped using, visit the addiction blog it will encourage you to stay focused on restoring your sanity and health.

tax collector

Winchester, KY

#2 Oct 16, 2012
Isnt that ole dude "the slumlord" of winny????
tax collector

Winchester, KY

#3 Oct 16, 2012
is it addiction or greed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i love tabitha boshers/davis 2 hr that guy 1
who has naked pic to send me of women in winche... (Feb '12) 3 hr Know it all 32
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr gloria 135,220
heard adam george hung his self 6 hr tristen 4
Amanda Hatton 13 hr Walker 1
niesha 13 hr Wow 1
Nikki or people like her 13 hr missy 3
More from around the web

Winchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]