Richmond, KY

#21 Jun 25, 2009
you need a 21 to get into the teacher's ed program at EKU
Shorty

United States

#22 Jun 26, 2009
Can you help tutor me?
Tutor wrote:
I am college student and I tutor. I also got a 35 on my ACT so I know what to expect.
A 19 would get her into Morehead/EKU no problem. She'll need a 24 to get into UK (that is where i go) and with a 24 she won't be eligible for scholarships. She'll need atleast a 26 for that or maybe higher.
If you are interested in someone tutoring your daughter, let me know.
Thank you
michelle

Harrodsburg, KY

#23 Aug 5, 2009
I am in need of a tutor for the ACT if anyone knows who can help me please let me know. I am taking the ACT on Sept. 29.
next

Winchester, KY

#24 Aug 5, 2009
19 is not really that good
next

Winchester, KY

#25 Aug 5, 2009
michelle wrote:
I am in need of a tutor for the ACT if anyone knows who can help me please let me know. I am taking the ACT on Sept. 29.
you can go to barnes and noble and get a study guide. i would review each section and see where you need to concentrate your studying.
Jkh

Colorado Springs, CO

#26 Dec 22, 2010
Tutor wrote:
I am college student and I tutor. I also got a 35 on my ACT so I know what to expect.
A 19 would get her into Morehead/EKU no problem. She'll need a 24 to get into UK (that is where i go) and with a 24 she won't be eligible for scholarships. She'll need atleast a 26 for that or maybe higher.
If you are interested in someone tutoring your daughter, let me know.
Thank you
could you contact me , i am looking for tutoring for my daughter
well

Clarksville, TN

#27 Dec 22, 2010
I'm happy with my 22. First, last, and only time I'm ever gonna take it. lol
Jay

Pflugerville, TX

#28 Dec 23, 2010
Just to let u know the ACT only goes up to 32 so these idiots on here don't know what they're talking about. And yeah I got a 28 but you only need a 21 to get into UK so I would imagine that a 19 would suffice for a college. If she's wanting to go to a university then she should try to get at least a 21. But let her know that 19 isn't a bad score, it's above average. Also I know the GED place does SAT prep classes I'm sure they would know who offers them for ACT
baseball1234

Ashland, KY

#29 Nov 8, 2011
I got a 13 composite score..but I play baseball and have a 3.0 GPA? will any colleges around here accept me?
woody

Herndon, VA

#30 Nov 8, 2011
I have slept with all kinds of collage girls, don't really know there act score, but it all ended the same way....messy! Hahahaha.....seems it don't matter how book smart they are, give em a little weed and drink...and wham-o...
rockin JC

Linden, NJ

#31 Nov 8, 2011
woody wrote:
I have slept with all kinds of collage girls, don't really know there act score, but it all ended the same way....messy! Hahahaha.....seems it don't matter how book smart they are, give em a little weed and drink...and wham-o...
I love "collages"! Your mom helps me put them together using my special glue! Aaaaaalllllrrrriiiiigggghhhhht tttt!
Student

Herndon, VA

#32 Nov 8, 2011
Jay wrote:
Just to let u know the ACT only goes up to 32 so these idiots on here don't know what they're talking about. And yeah I got a 28 but you only need a 21 to get into UK so I would imagine that a 19 would suffice for a college. If she's wanting to go to a university then she should try to get at least a 21. But let her know that 19 isn't a bad score, it's above average. Also I know the GED place does SAT prep classes I'm sure they would know who offers them for ACT
Hate to tell you, but the ACT goes up to a 36. While you might be able to get into some colleges with a 19, some programs will require a higher score to get into once at college. For example, teacher education programs just revised the admissions requirements from a 21 ACT to a 23.
woody

Herndon, VA

#33 Nov 8, 2011
Rockin jc? Hahahaha....what a fu ckin joke u are! Anyway she helps me too....also with special glue...oh how I luv momma!
Kartik

Mumbai, India

#34 Nov 16, 2012
Mother wrote:
<quoted text>A 19 is an okay ACT score but you should really not say she will need more for UK. My daughter got a 19 three times and she is at UK and doing very well and guess what???? She is on scholarship and we have not had to pay one dime. So be careful of what you tell people. Things are not always black and white!!!
can you please tell me in which university was your daughter accepted with scholarship?
Okay

Winchester, KY

#35 Dec 5, 2012
Kartik wrote:
<quoted text>
can you please tell me in which university was your daughter accepted with scholarship?
. Did she get scholarships because of ACT scores or her GPS? Did she write essays or apply for the scholarships? Is she on free ride because of parent/parent's' income or minority status?
Okay

Winchester, KY

#36 Dec 5, 2012
Okay wrote:
<quoted text>. Did she get scholarships because of ACT scores or her GPS? Did she write essays or apply for the scholarships? Is she on free ride because of parent/parent's' income or minority status?
. GPA..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The rat Doug combs (Jan '14) 30 min hmmm 25
Save-A-Lot Warehouse (Apr '09) 41 min Yep 43
Squatty for Judge Exec 1 hr CCFC 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Traveler 148,993
Toney Puckett. The suckett 3 hr Supper nice 1
Staton Auto Sales (Jul '11) 3 hr Jmtclmhh 30
summer was good (Oct '15) 3 hr cupid 208

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages