Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul ...

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 26319 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

wtf

Lebanon, KY

#23895 Oct 8, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, how do you know? Where is your source of information?
Why do you think Romney shipped all of those jobs to China nit wit?

Tell us.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#23896 Oct 8, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you think Romney shipped all of those jobs to China nit wit?
Tell us.
Just admit you have no idea what you are talking about nitwit!!!!!!!!!
wtf

Lebanon, KY

#23897 Oct 8, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Just admit you have no idea what you are talking about nitwit!!!!!!!!!
If you will check Bloomberg you will se Shanghai minimum wage workers got a rain April of 2012 up to 230 Dollars per Month. So if they only worked 160 hours per Month (but they actually work many more hours per Month) it would mean they are paid around 1.40 Dollars per hour now.
How much do you think they were paid per hour when Rawmoney was at Bain?
Come on dumbass, tell us.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#23898 Oct 8, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>If you will check Bloomberg you will se Shanghai minimum wage workers got a rain April of 2012 up to 230 Dollars per Month. So if they only worked 160 hours per Month (but they actually work many more hours per Month) it would mean they are paid around 1.40 Dollars per hour now.
How much do you think they were paid per hour when Rawmoney was at Bain?
Come on dumbass, tell us.

Bain didn't even purchase that factory and if they had, they would pay based on the laws of China. Do you really think that companies here are going to pay $20/hr. in America if they can pay minimum wage? You twist everything and can't use logic for the real scenario!!!!!
wtf

Lebanon, KY

#23899 Oct 8, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Bain didn't even purchase that factory and if they had, they would pay based on the laws of China. Do you really think that companies here are going to pay $20/hr. in America if they can pay minimum wage? You twist everything and can't use logic for the real scenario!!!!!
That is why Romney outsourced 100's of thousands of jobs to China, now you are catching on numb nuts.
LOSERS

Okemos, MI

#23900 Oct 8, 2012
Obamas gonna loooose, Obamas gonna looses, the liberals will have to snooze, Obamas gonna looose,
oill

Versailles, KY

#23901 Oct 8, 2012
pills suck
Smart Liberal

Mesa, AZ

#23902 Oct 8, 2012
LOSERS wrote:
Obamas gonna loooose, Obamas gonna looses, the liberals will have to snooze, Obamas gonna looose,
Umm, Obama is in the lead by over 100 electoral votes in most projections. I think you may want to reconsider your second grade chant.
sad but true

West Liberty, KY

#23903 Oct 8, 2012
OBOMA is the best man running and he will win hands down.If romney did win i bet the other countrys are praying romney dos so he can creat more jobs over seas.I dont like eather one thats running this time but oboma is the best choice we have.i will be voteing for oboma again its not that i wount to but he is the best man running.
sad but true

West Liberty, KY

#23904 Oct 8, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Aney person that lives in america it should be law that they can onley creat jobs in america and if they love helping those foren countrys more then there own throw there ass out to the countrys they help the most.jmo if that was law america would be a place every one could make a good liveing for there famileys we need to take care of america and hell with the reast of these countrys for all they do is take and we get nothing inreturn from them, but asking the american people for more money.it should be law that america can not help no country till we are atlest out of hole.
written a book

Cincinnati, OH

#23905 Oct 8, 2012
really? re-read your post. i can't take you serious. wtf is reast or liveing? that is just mentioning a few.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#23906 Oct 9, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>That is why Romney outsourced 100's of thousands of jobs to China, now you are catching on numb nuts.
Wrong!!!!!

FactCheck to Obama Camp: Romney Did Not Outsource Jobs to China

And after reviewing evidence cited by the Obama campaign, we reaffirm our conclusion that Romney left the helm of Bain Capital when he took a leave of absence in 1999 to run the Salt Lake City Organizing Committee for the 2002 Winter Olympics – as he has said repeatedly — and never returned to active management. The Obama campaign’s recent ads thus mislead when they point to investments made by Bain in China, as well as management decisions made by companies in which Bain invested, after that time.

The Obama campaign’s objections are contained in a six-page letter sent to us (and — without notice to us — to other news organizations as well). It cobbles together selective news snippets and irrelevant securities documents in an attempt to show that Romney was still running Bain Capital on a part-time basis while he was also running the Olympics committee.

In a nutshell, the Obama campaign is all wet on this point.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#23907 Oct 9, 2012
sad but true wrote:
OBOMA is the best man running and he will win hands down.If romney did win i bet the other countrys are praying romney dos so he can creat more jobs over seas.I dont like eather one thats running this time but oboma is the best choice we have.i will be voteing for oboma again its not that i wount to but he is the best man running.

And after reviewing evidence cited by the Obama campaign, we reaffirm our conclusion that Romney left the helm of Bain Capital when he took a leave of absence in 1999 to run the Salt Lake City Organizing Committee for the 2002 Winter Olympics – as he has said repeatedly — and never returned to active management. The Obama campaign’s recent ads thus mislead when they point to investments made by Bain in China, as well as management decisions made by companies in which Bain invested, after that time.

The Obama campaign’s objections are contained in a six-page letter sent to us (and — without notice to us — to other news organizations as well). It cobbles together selective news snippets and irrelevant securities documents in an attempt to show that Romney was still running Bain Capital on a part-time basis while he was also running the Olympics committee.

Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#23908 Oct 9, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>He "toured" it because THEY WORK FOR BAIN, butt-head !!! LMAOROTFu~! Yep, our pal just happens to tour Chinese sweat shops, NOT CONNECTED to Bain ??? Good one...
You are a complete idiot!!!!!
funny

Campton, KY

#23910 Oct 9, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a complete idiot!!!!!
RON PAUL would have got lots of dem, votes if they had picked him to run,fact.I am a die hard dem, and have been all my life but i would have walked to the polls, if i did not have a new truck to drive just so i could have had the pleasure to VOTE FOR A TRUE AMERICAN THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN PICKED TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT AND HIS NAME IS RON PAUL.I am not the onley person that fells that way about RON almost every dem, i know would have voted for RON PAUL,He belives in the {contucion}if spelled wright.RON is the king of the CONTUCION It is a sham he did not get the nomation and if RON had he would have beat oboma like a drum,but oboma will win again and you can bet your ass on that.You will see soon i am wright.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#23911 Oct 9, 2012
We can hope you are as wrong as your spelling.

No more Obama!!!
wtf

Winchester, KY

#23912 Oct 9, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong!!!!!
Romney is the Father of out sourcing jobs to China you silly idiot. He raided American Companies bankrupted them and sent the jobs to China.
wtf

Winchester, KY

#23913 Oct 9, 2012
whitehair wrote:
No more Obama!!!
You are as wrong as your silly lies you pos.
AMJ

Winchester, KY

#23915 Oct 9, 2012
whitehair wrote:
No more Obama!!!
NOOO WHITE HAIR?you mean no more RYAN or ROMA.you must GO OBAMA.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#23916 Oct 9, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing "leaving the helm" is important to you, except it's him in the video condoning Chinese Child Labor and he's a major owner of the company.... Bill Gates isn't the Ceo of Microsoft, who do you "think" is the majority shareholder ?? Sets policy ??? Ps Nice your "candidate" put in a good story, funny he PROFITS from Chinese child labor, he's aware of and Newt suggested it to "build character" ????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CriminalForever 151,888
brandi chambers 5 hr knew 1
ATTN: Engine House and Woody's... 6 hr Todd 4
Kala moss 6 hr id give anything 4
Who wants to smoke 6 hr me! 2
Nude pics of tabitha Davis just send info 7 hr Tabitha MOFO Davis 6
Ready for high school football 8 hr Need defense too 21

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages