pinkfloyd

Winchester, KY

#1 Jan 18, 2013
wow francis barnett got busted in on by the state while brittany mcbrides child was there had money and pills taken from them and brittany was out on a pill run and left her child there to see both doors get kicked in dead beats!
lmao

United States

#2 Jan 18, 2013
pinkfloyd wrote:
wow francis barnett got busted in on by the state while brittany mcbrides child was there had money and pills taken from them and brittany was out on a pill run and left her child there to see both doors get kicked in dead beats!
omg ! Are you serious !! Where's Gracie now !?

Since: Jan 13

United States

#3 Jan 18, 2013
Just talked to them. You're a liar
pinkfloyd

Winchester, KY

#4 Jan 18, 2013
a liar?! no i am not.. of course they will not admit they are ashamed.
lostfriend

Winchester, KY

#5 Jan 18, 2013
Brittany was my friend a few yrs ago i have 2 heard that this incident occurred last week do i believe it? yes i stopped speaking to her when she started her addiction may God be with her
nikkiJ

Winchester, KY

#6 Jan 18, 2013
Kush aka Ronnie Reynolds told me about dis happenin a few days ago i think him n Brittany r togetha

Since: Jan 13

United States

#7 Jan 18, 2013
nikkiJ wrote:
Kush aka Ronnie Reynolds told me about dis happenin a few days ago i think him n Brittany r togetha
yea , they are. But yes she lied to me then . Smh . We use to be best friends . Really wish she would stop all this .
wow
#9 Jan 22, 2013
damn it man!!! been hearing alot lately bout that whole family. do they still have gracie? its kinda funny to me that nobody went to jail... am i the only one who thinks sumthing is not rite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Neighbors that copy everything you do! (Aug '10) 2 hr Concerned Neighbor 29
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Blacklagoon 164,648
Who is Blue Horseshoe? 5 hr Success 19
Second Blessings Mission Store (Thrift Store) 6 hr NALFO 12
Clark County Detention Center 6 hr A Hillary Deport... 21
Akman madden 9 hr Sexyb12 4
Out on the town (Nov '16) 11 hr Dinner 97

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages