First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Post WMU Bill

Winchester, KY

#1 Nov 9, 2012
Would everyone post their WMU bill this month and how many people living in your home??? Is there anyone else in Winchester upset with these high water bills?
mine

Winchester, KY

#2 Nov 9, 2012
$104 5 children 2 adults
meeeeeeee

Winchester, KY

#4 Nov 9, 2012
160 2 kids and 1 adult
senior

Winchester, KY

#5 Nov 10, 2012
2 Senior Citizens
80.19 and dirty water many days. Several mos. it has been $100+.
too high

Lexington, KY

#6 Nov 10, 2012
120-130every month 2 adults 2 kids 3 dogs and 5 kittys
upset

Winchester, KY

#7 Nov 10, 2012
Yeah mines been $100.00 to $125.00 a month!! I work in Lexington and after speaking with co-workers they thought for sure I had a leak!!! Told them that's the normal. They all pay no more than 50.00 a month!! Something needs to be done!!!! Oh 2 adults and 1 child in home!!
upset

Winchester, KY

#8 Nov 10, 2012
What can we do???
Robbed

Secaucus, NJ

#9 Nov 10, 2012
$140 a month 2 adults 1 kid. It's crazy. Feels like i'm being robbed every month no matter how we try to conserve or even if we are gone 10 days out of the month.
huh

Duluth, GA

#10 Nov 11, 2012
$120/monthly for 2 adults and 1 toddler! It's outrageous!
Dont get it

Winchester, KY

#11 Nov 11, 2012
All thru summer mine was over $100. Last month is was in 70's, month before that is was only 44 bucks? I don't get it, can't say we're using more or less. Wonder if they actually read the meter every month or just estimate.
upset

Winchester, KY

#12 Nov 11, 2012
What can you do? Nothing that's why they hike up the price to whatever they want!!
disagree

Lexington, KY

#13 Nov 11, 2012
its fixing to go higher. I believe they still have 2 more increases to go before they complete all 5 maybe 4 increases. they were supposed to be spread out to help you not feel the pinch so bad...haha..but thats what Winchester gets because when it was in the phases where one could have chnaged something or stopped an increase....noone came out to complain. Of course, the city didnt really broadcase it either in your bill but if you got the newspaper you knew what was happening! I expect my bill to 150. a month when all is done! pitiful robbery
yuck

Winchester, KY

#14 Nov 11, 2012
my opinion wmu and its former manager are crooks
concerned

Paris, KY

#15 Nov 11, 2012
They are raising the prices due to all the work on Colby rd! I think it's crazy that it reflects on everyone's bills! Get ready for electric to go up as well thanks to obamas green effect!!!
fed up

Winchester, KY

#16 Nov 11, 2012
6 people, almost $200 every single month. Sewer charges are insane
mmmm cheesburger

Winchester, KY

#17 Nov 12, 2012
$210 this Month 2 adults and 1 6 yr old
Thanks wmu!
upset

Winchester, KY

#18 Nov 12, 2012
disagree wrote:
its fixing to go higher. I believe they still have 2 more increases to go before they complete all 5 maybe 4 increases. they were supposed to be spread out to help you not feel the pinch so bad...haha..but thats what Winchester gets because when it was in the phases where one could have chnaged something or stopped an increase....noone came out to complain. Of course, the city didnt really broadcase it either in your bill but if you got the newspaper you knew what was happening! I expect my bill to 150. a month when all is done! pitiful robbery
Work with people in Lexington and everyone there was convinced there has to be a leak with a water bill that high!! They pay $50.00-60.00 per month!!!
get this

Winchester, KY

#19 Nov 12, 2012
2 adults- always runs around 85.00. Last month it was 121.00. This month 47.00, this is crazy, probably be 200.00 next month, no changes in water usage, but am going to call them and see what their explanation is!
how about

Duluth, GA

#20 Nov 12, 2012
Cut back???? Or get second J.O.B???? Or man up???? I use rain water to wash my ass! Works every time!
Get the word out

Potomac, MD

#21 Nov 12, 2012
Monthly bill normally between $70-80; 1 adult and 3 small dogs (not like they matter but thought I would mention them anyway). People who are reading this, please ask others to join in the tally. They recently replaced my meter after reading it myself one month and due to the fact that 2 weeks after receiving the bill, the # on the meter still didn't match up to what was on the bill (lower # on the meter vs the actual bill). It's yet to be determined if a new meter is going to help. I strongly advise others to check their own meters if possible and confront WMU when your # doesn't match with theirs!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GRC needs a new Basketball coach 6 min no way 28
How women cheat on their boyfriends 1 hr Ben there 61
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr HistoricallySpeaking 133,444
Girls looking for bisexual guys 2 hr jeejee 8
hubert strwarts number please 6 hr avenger 7
Y trail 7 hr -Sprocket- 13
Community education 9 hr True 1
Winchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Winchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News