First Prev
of 9
Next Last
get it grl

Versailles, KY

#1 Jan 21, 2009
wat is the deal with the crips and bloods?
idk

Clarksville, TN

#2 Jan 21, 2009
i dont know they are aparently gangs thats been around for awhile compton was pretty much ran by them where have you been?
get it grl

Versailles, KY

#3 Jan 21, 2009
i just dont understand y some wear blue and some wear red and they hate each other.
okay

United States

#4 Jan 21, 2009
okayy well 1st of all in winchester none of then are real! okay u cant get just beat into one of them okayy
go to new yorkk and say u want to b in ull get shot! okayy its retarded u guys nedd a reality check who think u are in a gang like the bloods crips latin kings etc.
get it grl

Versailles, KY

#5 Jan 21, 2009
y would someone want to get beat in anyways? thats stupid if they wanna sit there and live a lie i guess thats wat they will do.
omg

Clarksville, TN

#6 Jan 21, 2009
When are you all going to grow up....there are NO bloods and crips in KY. They are wannabe wuss boys. And if any of you "wannabe's" don't like that. guess you'll just have to pop a cap in my ass! HAHAHAHAHHA

Since: Jan 09

Winchester, KY

#7 Jan 22, 2009
aint no real gangsta in winchester 4real com on now
BEEN THERE--- DONE THAT

United States

#8 Jan 22, 2009
okay wrote:
okayy well 1st of all in winchester none of then are real! okay u cant get just beat into one of them okayy
go to new yorkk and say u want to b in ull get shot! okayy its retarded u guys nedd a reality check who think u are in a gang like the bloods crips latin kings etc.
OK, IT'S PRETTY PLAIN I'M TALKING TO SOME "KIDS".I' A 47 yr. old man. My family moved to Winchester when in 1962 from N. Ky.At that time, My "Great Grand Father" said it was called "Little Chicago". On a weekly basis someone was getting killed in the local bars. And the areas like I lived in, inthe late 60's and early 70's, you would'nt beleive. The Patio, Elizabeth St., The Holler! Most you young PUNKS would would still be "SUCKLING"!
you are full of it

Clarksville, TN

#9 Jan 22, 2009
I am only a couple years younger than you and I was born and raised in Win. They did not call this "little Chicago" whoever told you that was either pulling your leg or didn't know what they were talking about. There have been some killings here in bars, show me a town that hasn't happened in...
god father

Winchester, KY

#10 Jan 22, 2009
omg wrote:
When are you all going to grow up....there are NO bloods and crips in KY. They are wannabe wuss boys. And if any of you "wannabe's" don't like that. guess you'll just have to pop a cap in my ass! HAHAHAHAHHA
isent real are we lol haha b!tch i came from NY i am a blood and trust me ile put a cap in your asz im not scard i don spent ten for k!lling a crip member trust me ile do it agin and yess wee are real we are not fake if you dont beleve me tell me where you live and ile put the beleff in your life you punk azz b!tch
omg

Clarksville, TN

#11 Jan 22, 2009
How the hell you gonna put anything in my life when you can't even SPELL it, Bloods a Pu**ys, how ya like that? And by the way.....I ain't shakin' in my shoes yet punk.
wet ass

Winchester, KY

#12 Jan 22, 2009
omg wrote:
How the hell you gonna put anything in my life when you can't even SPELL it, Bloods a Pu**ys, how ya like that? And by the way.....I ain't shakin' in my shoes yet punk.
is that all you got i know how this site works when you people cant get the best of some 1 you make fun of how they spell B!tch you think you aare some 1 tell me where you live orare you too scard yup that is what i think you are scard if you wont tell me where you live dont even bother repling back kkkk b!tch

Since: Dec 08

Carlisle and Winchester, KY

#13 Jan 22, 2009
Get real, dummies. There aren't any gangs in Winchester. Everyone seems to keep forgetting that this is WINCHESTER FREAKING KENTUCKY!! Gangs...hahaha
omg

Clarksville, TN

#14 Jan 22, 2009
LMAO.....are you really this retarded? Yeah ass wipe, I'm going to post my address on here for the world to see cause I want everyone to know where I live. And what is "scard"? How totally pathetic....you still live at home don't ya? LOL, don't bother replying back, you're a waste of air, see ya!
Bz up Cz DoWn

Winchester, KY

#15 Jan 22, 2009
you all are retards you dont no nothing about gangs they are here just you dont no where we are wee are on the down low dont want to get rec by the pigs

Since: Dec 08

Carlisle and Winchester, KY

#16 Jan 22, 2009
Bz up Cz DoWn wrote:
you all are retards you dont no nothing about gangs they are here just you dont no where we are wee are on the down low dont want to get rec by the pigs
You sound dumb. If you went to a big city where there are real gangs, you'd find out very quickly that you aren't in one!!
haha

Winchester, KY

#17 Jan 22, 2009
on the down low. yeah f**kin right. with all the little wiggers around here wearing colors? real good job keeping on the down low.
You Stupid Effing People

Clarksville, TN

#18 Jan 22, 2009
But....Real big boy gangs aren't scared of the police, they OWN the police, you need to go back to gang school dammit.
Bz up Cz DoWn

Winchester, KY

#19 Jan 22, 2009
Sarah Y-W wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound dumb. If you went to a big city where there are real gangs, you'd find out very quickly that you aren't in one!!
B1tch you cant tell me i am from new york i moved here 2 months ago oh man its you that sounds stupid Bz up Cz Down B!tchez
Big Blue not Big Blue Fan

Clarksville, TN

#20 Jan 22, 2009
god father wrote:
<quoted text>
isent real are we lol haha b!tch i came from NY i am a blood and trust me ile put a cap in your asz im not scard i don spent ten for k!lling a crip member trust me ile do it agin and yess wee are real we are not fake if you dont beleve me tell me where you live and ile put the beleff in your life you punk azz b!tch
why dont you give your address instead and let some of these redneck country boys come pay you a visit, or are you scared

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min CriminalForever 158,022
Arm wrestling 31 min Stouts 10
Dallas Cowboys Suck 2 hr John Michael 7
Angela, angalina 4 hr Been done dirty_p... 1
<3 = Leaky Pooter (Mar '11) 16 hr iPal 6
tinsel in my poop (Dec '11) 16 hr polk 7
L.Arnold 16 hr Shane 4

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages